Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

HI!

GummyPie

Umm Hi everypony!  I'm Cat and well I'm new :3 I don't want else to say... Umm I recently did a Pinkie Pie cosplay from cupcakes?

I don't know what else to say * -_-  Im so so sorry for my horrid grammar :(

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forums! Hope you have fun and make new friends and learn new things! :D If you need anything feel free to msg me and send me a friends request(:

@Hayze to an anime con sadly no one really got it... No bronies or pegasisters :( I only have  one photo of it too... I even dyed my hair bright pink haha

@PrincessLuna Thank you :D

(edited)

Ah that is a shame sad.png. I went to a local Anime convention last year. I went as Hatsune miku (My avatar and signature character). I ended up meeting A LOT of bronies. I guess I just had a lucky turn out for them (And they were in pony cosplays too xD).

Edited by Hayze

Nice to have you here sweetheart,

hope you have an amazing time, you'll find your place here like just about every other pony around,

it's an amazing community with so much to chose from, art, music, RP's, there's so Much,

I Think you'll love it here,

if you have any Questions Feel Free to PM here,

Cheers.

~Sapphire Quill

I still cant believe I dyed my hair... but I really like it biggrin.png

too bad no one go it... I even go weird looks from some of the other cosplayers :(

post-15796-0-37646600-1368792083_thumb.jpg

(edited)

cosplayers should never give weird looks -.-. They rather, should be interested by the unique and different costume.

Cosplay is such a misinterpreted art-form. It really is much more than "wearing a costume" Especially if you make it yourself.

Edited by Hayze

It makes me sad... I wish people were like ponies... I love meeting new people, making friends and I'd do just about anything to see them smile. But it's like most people don't really want to smile :(

It makes me sad... I wish people were like ponies... I love meeting new people, making friends and I'd do just about anything to see them smile. But it's like most people don't really want to smile sad.png

Exactly my thoughts most of the time (though there are some awsum people around here)

Cool cosplay, how dare anyone not know who you were cosplaying ._.

By the way, welcome!

I hope you´ll have a great time with all the cool people to talk to, be friends, discuss, and argue (no, no, just kidding) with.

If I find any -con to go to (I don´t know of any close where I am) I´ll have to do a cosplay, not sure who yet...

But it´s on my list of things to do xD.

Thank you!

It's okay I was a little bummed (I even talk like pinkie pie) but it's not their fault, they just havent been exposed to the greatness that is MLP :D

MLP changed my life, it made me feel powerful. For the first time I saw a show where kindness wasnt depicted as a weakness. I cried when I heard the Smile song. I saw myself in it. That's how I am, I'm a Pinkie Pie

• Brohoof 2

Thank you!

It's okay I was a little bummed (I even talk like pinkie pie) but it's not their fault, they just havent been exposed to the greatness that is MLP biggrin.png

MLP changed my life, it made me feel powerful. For the first time I saw a show where kindness wasnt depicted as a weakness. I cried when I heard the Smile song. I saw myself in it. That's how I am, I'm a Pinkie Pie

Aw bless your heart! That made me a little teary eyed just reading it. Your Pinkie cosplay is rather cool I still don't know why they were giving you weird looks. Even if I didn't watch the show I would think it was awesome! Welcome to the forum btw! As you can see the community here is really nice and caring. I hope to see you post on here more often and enjoy it here! Have a great one ;)

tumblr_lq32nrvCq11qhmshyo1_500.jpg

Hello and welcome to MLP Forums! We hope you enjoy your stay here! :) It's always good to see someone join and get active immediately.

Aw bless your heart! That made me a little teary eyed just reading it. Your Pinkie cosplay is rather cool I still don't know why they were giving you weird looks. Even if I didn't watch the show I would think it was awesome! Welcome to the forum btw! As you can see the community here is really nice and caring. I hope to see you post on here more often and enjoy it here! Have a great one wink.png

img-1473127-2-tumblr_lq32nrvCq11qhmshyo1

Thank you so much.. I really feel like I finally fit in... so thank you... really.. THANK YOU:D

Hello and welcome to MLP Forums! We hope you enjoy your stay here! smile.png It's always good to see someone join and get active immediately.

Idk why but I just have a really good feeling about being here... I think Ill be a reg :D

• Brohoof 1

Well, my grammar isn't the greatest either. Sometimes it dips below basic. But anyway, img-1473159-1-welcome_to_the_herd_by_jam

YAY<3 thank you so much.. geez I feel like I cant say enough thank yous xD Hope I can return the favor! I love this place!

YAY<3 thank you so much.. geez I feel like I cant say enough thank yous xD Hope I can return the favor! I love this place!

Well I'm glad you like this place! If you need any help, just consult one of us.