Hail, fellow people with in part the same taste in entertainment as I!

SoundRaptured

(edited)

Hi smile.png I'm new here, and I'm also a muffin, so yeah. Why am I a muffin? anyways I hope to be active here, and I'm rather new to bronyism so don't judge my lack of knowledge tongue.png

Duh forgot: About me:

I like dubstep, particularly pony inspired songs. favorite artists include and are not limited to:

Art Attack

Flutter Rex

Assertive Fluttershy

and more :)

I'm .. 'good' at  writing (according to my friends) but I wouldn't push myself and write a pony fanfic, probably because nobody would pay attention assuming almost all pony related fanfics are junk.

My Myers Briggs type is INFP, as my profile picture suggests (as Luna is the stereotype INFP) :P

Edited by SoundRaptured
  • Brohoof 2

A muffin is a member title depending on what post count you have. Cupcake is 40 posts, Parasprite is 100 posts, etc..

Anyway, welcome to the forums.

• Brohoof 1

wFzhocJ.png

ATTENTION!! I DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS!

YEAH! DUBSTEP!!! *WUB WUB WUB*

And assertive Fluttershy as well! img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png Love that song!

You my good sir is an individual with fine tastes (yes indeed)derpy_emoticon2.png

You are most certainly a fine addition to our forums, WELCOME! laugh.png

• Brohoof 2

img-1629888-2-1bwmp.png

Sig made by Thunderstorm

YEAH! DUBSTEP!!! *WUB WUB WUB*

And assertive Fluttershy as well! img-1476688-1-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png Love that song!

You my good sir is an individual with fine tastes (yes indeed)img-1476688-2-derpy_emoticon2.png

You are most certainly a fine addition to our forums, WELCOME! img-1476688-3-laugh.png

YES! He's epic. thanks :D You too!!! (have good taste)

Hello fellow person! Do you like Jackle App? He's the best. Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here on the forums.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNH8RUw4Gdk

Yeah! I haven't heard as many songs by Jackle App but I have heard Cawtion, probably one of my favorites. I'll have to look up more :D

@ Aqua jet thanks!! :) always love fellow authors XD

• Brohoof 1

Hey there welcome to the forum! SInce your a muffin atm I know you have already went around and posted on the forum. I hope you enjoyed your time here so far! 

veinred4_zps21971deb.jpg

Signature made by me.

"You thought you were there to guide me but you were only in my way."

(edited)

Thanks biggrin.png I have to ask though does getting more ranks get rid of the 100 letter minimum thing?

Nope. Everyone is required based upon what discussion topic you venture into to give a minimum of a certain amount of characters before posting.  

Edited by WinterHitman

veinred4_zps21971deb.jpg

Signature made by me.

"You thought you were there to guide me but you were only in my way."

Nope. Everyone is required based upon what discussion topic you venture into to give a minimum of a certain amount of characters before posting.  

Gotcha. I did notice this topic has 50 whereas others have 100. thanks! :D

Welcome to the forums fellow brony and dubstep lover! wub.png  Wub wub wub.

"When the sun goes down and the lights burn out then it's time for you to shine, brighter than a shooting star, so shine no matter where you are."

(edited)

Welcome milbrony biggrin.png I see what you did there XD

and YEAAAAH wub.pngwub.pngwub.png wubs ARE magic, so yeah. anyways i'll stop posting on this topic now, welcome to all new who read this and thanks for all the welcoming! smile.png

Edited by SoundRaptured