Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sour is the new sweet!

Lemonpie

(edited)

Hello everyone! I have been a brony for a while but hadn´t found a nice forum/community until now!

My oc is also my username (and my profile pic!) Lemonpie comes from a largue family of lemon farmers (similar to applejack), she loves cooking and baking, as a unicorn she uses her magic mostly for cooking or helping her family and friends.

Anyways I´m eager to know you all!

-and please excuse my english, not my first language-

Edited by Lemonpie

Welcome, welcome~

To the MLP Forums, home of the best brony community ;)

Your OC seems pretty well rounded, and don't really see anything really wrong with your english :P

Hope you enjoy your stay here, meet 'n make friends, and most importantly, have fun!

• Brohoof 1

Pleasure to meet you Lemonpie!  Hope you enjoy your time on the forums and make some great new friends!  If you have any questions about how the site works, feel free to shoot me a PM; always happy lend a helping hoof to a new member. smile.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Pleasure to meet you Lemonpie!  Hope you enjoy your time on the forums and make some great new friends!  If you have any questions about how the site works, feel free to shoot me a PM; always happy lend a helping hoof to a new member. img-1495497-1-smile.png

Thanks Batbrony! If I ever get lost I will contact you for sure biggrin.png! -also thanks for the pinkie pie song !!-

Edited by Lemonpie
  • Brohoof 1

Welcome to MLP Forums. I am Blue Moon and I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun posting.

By the way, I LOVE your art style that you did with your OC. It is so unique and interesting. If you do art, hope to see more from you.

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to MLP Forums. I am Blue Moon and I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun posting.

By the way, I LOVE your art style that you did with your OC. It is so unique and interesting. If you do art, hope to see more from you.

Thanks blue moon! that is very kind of you to say! Im pretty sure you will be seeing more from me :3

• Brohoof 1