Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A drawing I just finished earlier today!

SwigglySwiggly

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Holy Celestiajfjfjfjfjfj that's awesome! Great job, I checked out your deviantart too and I have to say I love your art style! keep it up! :D

• Brohoof 1

I absolutely love it and such a cool style for ponies, I wish I could draw ... I can only add and modify pictures of things but at least I like them

That looks pretty cool! -big RD fan- I was going to say her snout looks a bit pointy, which I find odd for a pony? but seeing your gallery it looks like its your style so keep up the good work :3!

I don't have negative feedback it is a really good style and amazing colouring and its amazingly perfect colouring with digitlization and much better than anything I could ever produce

I'm a good artist... not digitally though. All I can say is pegasi don't have that many feathers. They normally have four, right? I think that's right but other than that nice style and creativity in it.

(edited)

Nice drawing! I happen to like the pointy muzzles, it's a nice style choice! The one thing that looks a bit odd is the wings. The base of the wing looks a bit strange, with that odd shaped feather. The bone structure also wouldn't be that defined, because it's mostly covered by feathers, unless you were going for bat wings or something. I would recommend looking up bird wings or MLP pegasi for references

Edited by Drahgoon

This is pretty amazing. Great style you got going there. To be honest I like the way her wings and pointy snout look. Gives it something special. Also an awesome looking mane, not to mention the whole drawing is colored in quite nicely. Definitely keep it up :D.

I like the pointy snout and coloring you did on this. :) I went to your DeviantArt and all of your other drawings look just as good. Keep up the good work!

Amazing! I absolutely LOVE your drawing style! It's nice to see fan artwork that has a different style than the show's. I check out your DeviantArt and also saw your Apple Jack picture which was also very well done! Keep up the great work! :D

HOLY CELESTIA. O.O That's awesome! Although, there's two things that bother me. 

1. The wings looked weird.

2. The neck looks thin, or is it the hair thats doing that?

Sorry if I sound rude! I didn't mean too!! >.< ( I'm too nice...)

HOLY CELESTIA. O.O That's awesome! Although, there's two things that bother me. 

1. The wings looked weird.

2. The neck looks thin, or is it the hair thats doing that?

Sorry if I sound rude! I didn't mean too!! >.< ( I'm too nice...)

Yes, thankyou, I know I screwed up the wings and the neck is not thin, the mane is hiding most of it.

Thanks for your honesty :) and there was nothing rude at all

That RD is so awesome! wub.png

Really like your style

Why?

Because I can see that you stick to the true mlp style BUT you are doing it in your way with your own drawing style.

Looking forward for your new work and invite you to check my corner which I'm about to create ;)