Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I wish I knew about this show earlier

Rayna

(edited)

Hey guys, I'm new here. img-1514385-1-smile.png I only just started watching this show a couple weeks back. At first (like most), I was wondering why I was attempting to watch an MLP episode. I knew about the series but I never really went out of my way to check it out... but I watched an ep on youtube and was curious to see how the other episodes were. And then... I was hooked. >__>

Joining the herd, I'm happy to do. The fandom just looks so amazing. I'm not one that's really good at fitting into communities, feeling as if I don't contribute much, but it's always nice to meet fellow bronies/pegasisters, cus I don't know any in real life. Heh.

Nice to meet you guys img-1514385-2-smile.png

Edited by Rayna
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Nice! glad to hear that you joined the heard!. I think you'll find that the forum is awesome!laugh.png HAVE FUN!

Mlfw2637-121208_-_animated_applejack_cid

Edited by buster500
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)
I only just started watching this show a couple weeks back

Oh I remember when I first started watching the show.. It was 1 and a half year ago. When I found out about the community my life just suddenly became more.. Happy haha smile.png

The community now is of course amazing, but back then it was way different. You became happy whenever you found a new brony and such, and whenever someone made some cool fan-made thing on youtube you went like "aaahhhh this is so awesome". You still do nowadays, but awesome stuff are made all the time, you can't even listen/watch it all! There's just so much!

You should totally check out some fan-created content after watching the show. For example, here's two playlists I have made on youtube with fan-made songs.

Or we have Everfree Radio at everfree.net or direct link http://everfree.net/popup/radio.php

And of course the fandom's most famous site, EqD http://www.equestriadaily.com/

So anyways, I hope you will see how amazing the fandom is. There are a lot of people complaining how the fandom has changed so much in a bad direction, and well, yes it has changed, but not that much and not necessarily in a bad way.

I hope you will enjoy your stay here with us on the forums. Have a look around and talk to some people! See you around smile.png

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

The community now is of course amazing, but back then it was way different. You became happy whenever you found a new brony and such, and whenever someone made some cool fan-made thing on youtube you went like "aaahhhh this is so awesome". You still do nowadays, but awesome stuff are made all the time, you can't even listen/watch it all! There's just so much!

Oooh, yeah, I've been reading a lot of fimfics, listening to remixes etc etc There is a lot and I'm enjoying it all :D Thanks for the further suggestions, will definitely want to check out more of the awesomeness this fandom provides ^_^

Oooh, yeah, I've been reading a lot of fimfics, listening to remixes etc etc There is a lot and I'm enjoying it all biggrin.png Thanks for the further suggestions, will definitely want to check out more of the awesomeness this fandom provides happy.png

I suppose you're reading at http://www.fimfiction.net/ or something? :) I'm not a big fan of reading myself, but I must say there are a lot of very well written stuff on there.

Oh and by the way, on EqD, just look at that craaazy number of pageviews! :o

Cgx40wL.png

• Brohoof 1

Greetings :D Nice, cute and crisp Dashie avatar. She is best pony, after all, no matter what all these other people tell you :P

I'm C.Discord, and here's an official welcome to MLPF from its' staffer people, wishing you a great time on the fastest growing pony forum community out there! I'm sure you'll find more than enough to occupy yourself with, both in hanging out in the forum, and bearing with us as new projects come out :3 If you ever have any questions about anything, feel more than free to consult the Site Questions & Tech Support forum :D Ponies are standing by with headsets, ready to assist.

Just a pointless little blurb, it's Friday, and every Friday we have a movie night on our very own Equestria.tv stream chat :D Keep your eye on this forum, because we'll be announcing what movies we'll be viewing tonight :3 We'll sometimes watch ponies as well afterwords, if anyone is still around. And, when a season is going on, we watch new episodes as they air.

• Brohoof 1

Hiya Rayna! Yeah, I do consider us to be some of the most friendly and kind fandoms out there. Very glad you decided to join the forums.

Remember to check out the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) at one point in your stay here, preferably now. If you need any help, or have questions, Site Questions and Technical Support is there you assist you. If you have further questions, ask one of the moderators / administrators here, like Feld0 and ~Chaotic Discord~.

I hope i'll be seeing you around the forums!

• Brohoof 1

I suppose you're reading at http://www.fimfiction.net/ or something? smile.png I'm not a big fan of reading myself, but I must say there are a lot of very well written stuff on there.

Oh and by the way, on EqD, just look at that craaazy number of pageviews! ohmy.png

img-1514622-3-Cgx40wL.png

Yeah, that's the website. I don't usually read but because it's about characters I like, I actually enjoy reading them hehe. I've found some really good ones, I especially enjoy Flutterdash fics, but then again I'm open to just about anything ^_^

Thanks for the greetings and advice, everyone. Will definitely check out those things :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there, and welcome to the mlpforums, the fastest growing brony community! biggrin.png

Enjoy your stay.

Hope you have a great time wink.png