Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey! ^_^

~Mellow Slash~

My name is Mellow Swipe! I am a 13 year (girl) brony who is here to protect the forums! I am part of a little group coming along who are going to be the ponyteers so feel free to look around for them once we all become active! I am a friends of Frozen Mints and I just love the fandom!

Applejack is best pony... sorry other fans, I love being a brony, we a just such a good community! Few facts about me!

• Applejack is best pony! :D
  • My favourite song from the series is Raise this barn! (I also like Bab seed and Cutie mark destiny song)
  • Season 3 is the best!
  • I support Twicorn and Equestria girls
  • I love making friends so feel free to add me!
  • I love drama and music and stuff
  • I also do judo like Frozen

Also just so you know I do signatures, avatars and drawings, I will start posting them soon! Thanks everyone! :D

• Brohoof 2

Hello, my friend. I hope you have a good time on the mlp forums. Since there is a 200 character limit, i must say, to me, rainbow dash is best pony. My favorite episode is wonderbolt academy. And i like season 3.

Hello, my friend. I hope you have a good time on the mlp forums. Since there is a 200 character limit, i must say, to me, rainbow dash is best pony. My favorite episode is wonderbolt academy. And i like season 3.

Welcome to the forums miss. I hope that you shall grow to love it here as many others have. *tips her head*

Welcome To The Site! Welcome to the Herd!! I hope you enjoy this Beyond Awesome Site.. If you need any help just Pm me.

Thanks everyone! I am very glad you are all welcoming me with open arms! Don't worry you will be seeing much more of me soon! /)

Well hello Mellow Slash and welcome to the herd!!!you will have fun here on the forums!!!I guarantee it!!!you will meet many other pony fans here as well,well have fun posting. :)

~MLPFan14

• Brohoof 1

Hey there! My favorite characters are Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Princess Luna and Princess Celestia. Welcome to the forum! I really hope you come to love it here. ;)

• Brohoof 2

I love drama and music and stuff

PERFECT!

Allow me to introduce myself, I am Jalokim, a film maker/ voice actor/ writer here at the forums!

Anyway, welcome to the forums! Feel free to ask me for help if you ever need it!

• Brohoof 1

hello there....i hope i really hope that you have a great time on this forum cuz well what can i say...it is a brony forum....and that is.all i need to say  wink.png    (

Thanks!

Well hello Mellow Slash and welcome to the herd!!!you will have fun here on the forums!!!I guarantee it!!!you will meet many other pony fans here as well,well have fun posting. smile.png

~MLPFan14

I will thanks!

Hey there! My favorite characters are Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Princess Luna and Princess Celestia. Welcome to the forum! I really hope you come to love it here. wink.png

A princess lover eh? I love Luna myself! ^_^ anyways thanks! :D

PERFECT!

Allow me to introduce myself, I am Jalokim, a film maker/ voice actor/ writer here at the forums!

Anyway, welcome to the forums! Feel free to ask me for help if you ever need it!

Great love people who are into things like that! Anyways let me say I have had a previous account on this forum anyways, who is above a bunny rank ;) So i think I know what to do! And thanks! :D

Hey buddy! Welcome to the MLP Forums. Oh don't worry, Applejack's a great character to like. My favorite's Rarity. Enjoy your time here. See ya in a bit.

• Brohoof 1

Hey buddy! Welcome to the MLP Forums. Oh don't worry, Applejack's a great character to like. My favorite's Rarity. Enjoy your time here. See ya in a bit.

Thanks! I like Rarity too! She is 3rd best pony! :D

Hello all. Thunder Knight here.

How are you all doing?

That's good.

Anyways, to the required greetings!

Welcome to the Battleship Blackbird. Enjoy your stay!

Sounds like a reference there, hmm I will have to google that in a minute :3 Thanks!

• Brohoof 1

Greetings,

Welcome to the forums ~Mellow Slash~! Everypony here is super nice, just remember to have fun. So kick off your horse shoes, grab a cider, and dust that keyboard off!

-SanchO

• Brohoof 1

You think too much. It's a bit of a reference to the Battleship Halberd, Meta Knight's airship.

See I know a reference when I see one! biggrin.png

Greetings,

Welcome to the forums ~Mellow Slash~! Everypony here is super nice, just remember to have fun. So kick off your horse shoes, grab a cider, and dust that keyboard off!

-SanchO

Thanks thats very kind of you! *Grabs cider and keeps off horseshoes* Awhhhhh yeah! biggrin.png

• Brohoof 2

Hello there, welcome to the mlp fourms! tongue.png

Hope  you have some fun with us! wink.png