Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Pony Do You Think Should Be a Princess?

Lightning Dancer

30 users have voted

1. 1. Who Should Be The Next Princess?

• Pinkie Pie
    • Apple Jack
    • Rarity
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Fluttershy

Your mama!

But in all seriousness, the only way they could become a Princess at this point is to marry Prince Blue Blood, and I wouldn't wish that on anypony.

And before you say, "Oh they could become an alicorn", we still don't know exactly how that works.

Mm, I think Applejack should be. But we already do have enough Princesses. I think each character of the Mane 6 should have a "promotion" in society,.in their career, or something.

Applejack, I can see, could be a leader of some large group. Fluttershy could use a boost in society(wait, she already did in Green isn't Your Color, but maybe she could be tougher out in the forest alone and co-lead an expedition?) RD is already in the Wonderbolt Academy- and, Im guessing she's still training all this summer since the episode, so when S4 comes,.she could get promoted(maybe not a full Wonderbolt, but well on her way). Rarity could use some love- maybe her "boost" could be a new special somepony, or she could discover a new style of clothing? Pinkie could probably use a friend as random as her, or maybe she could learn a new skill/talent(not replacing her special talent).

Dont know, these are just a few ideas as to what could happen and how these ponies might develope in S4. There are too.many Princesses, so I think it'd be better to give the ponies thinvs similar if not as great as being a Princess (Applejack leading a large group, Raeity having a special secret admirar, etc)

Pinkie, princess over the fourth wall. And she can even have her own Prince who has equal power BECAUSE...... I ship Pinkiecord! In conclusion. Princess Pinkie and Prince Discord.

All of you who are raging that Twilicorn was bad and this would be worse. 1. Twilicorn being bad depends entirely upon season 4. 2. This topic is in no way serious and is more of a "would you rather" scenario.

(edited)

YAY PRINCESS MACINOTSH :3

@@Half-Note[/b], This topic really isn't serious, but why should any topic regarding MLP be serious (a family show)? People make a big deal out of everything sometimes; like EQG and Twilicorn. Haters gonna hate, best to just wait til' S4/movie before judging the princess thing and the highschool humans plot.

Anywho, I definitely like the idea of Princess Macintosh. Would make a funny and cool fanfic

Edited by Mikahlee

I would say Rarity, but I think it's too expected. Fluttershy would make a very interesting princess, and she'd be considered the sweetest princess of them all. Her only fault is that she is too quiet, and would probably have trouble ordering people around.