Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Uh, hi

Emperor_Z

I'm not usually the type to make threads like this, but there's kind of an implicit invitation, so I guess I'm doing it anyway.

Been a fan of the show since early June, love to discuss. I'm a regular on Ponychan, but I've been banned for the day. Seeing as it's Saturday, I NEED an avenue of discussion, lest I shrivel up and die from lack of pony talk. I imagine I'll still pop in here from time to time beyond today though.

To give this topic some purpose, anyone know why I can't upload an avatar? When I try, it just say "Failed to set a new avatar"

Edited by Emperor_Z

Welcome to MLP Forums, Emperor_Z! Sorry to hear about your ban on Ponychan, but thanks for using it as an opportunity to check out a different community. :D

We're relatively new as a forum, but the members are incredibly active and passionate, so I'm sure you'll have a good time.

Myself, I'm Feld0, one of the site's two founders and its server admin/general tech guy. I'm always around to help, so feel free to approach me anytime something's not working or you've got a suggestion to make. :)

If you're having issues with your avatar, I suggest you start a topic with the "Problem" prefix in Administration Central, as that is our official way of dealing with site issues. However, if the upload is failing, your avatar is most likely exceeding our limits, which are as follows:

• 150x150 dimensions
  • 100 KB max. size
If you're still having problems, start a Problem topic as I said and attach the image you're trying to set as your avatar to your OP, and I'll take a look.

Enjoy your stay!

Welcome Emperor_Z! Glad you found this place. I go to Ponychan too but I prefer forums like this cause you have more of an identity here. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here.