Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

35 Minute challenge

Repsidy

Okay i know it's supposed to be a "15 minute challenge" but I lost the drawing that i had actually done for the challenge and I kept rage quitting anything else I drew tonight XD

Kinda took inspiration from multiple sources for this one including : my own drawing of Lune and Winterbass's drawing from when he was drunk if you haven't seen it here's the link to winter's http://mlpforums.com/topic/62321-so-apparently-i-drew-this-when-i-was-drunk/

And without further stalling:

post-15883-0-28757500-1371099459_thumb.jpg

And if you are wondering the tears are turning into ribbons

Also first time using shading stumps in a year!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Nice drawing. Even though the proportions arejust fine, the eye in the middle keeps making it look kinda off to me. Good job. smile.png

o

Edited by Iridian
  • Brohoof 1

Nice drawing. Even though the proportions arejust fine, the eye in the middle keeps making it look kinda off to me. Good job. smile.png

o

Actually that was the point of that eye

It's supposed to look closer to a human eye *actually it is essentially a human eye* just to add a layer of disproportion and creepiness to it :)

Also thanks for the compliment:D

• Brohoof 1

Actually that was the point of that eye

It's supposed to look closer to a human eye *actually it is essentially a human eye* just to add a layer of disproportion and creepiness to it smile.png

Also thanks for the compliment:D

Ah, that would make sense. I also like the scar detail and the eyelashes. and the shape of the mouth, too, is pretty cool.

more characters

• Brohoof 1

Ah, that would make sense. I also like the scar detail and the eyelashes. and the shape of the mouth, too, is pretty cool.

more characters

Thanks!

I really wanted Her to look like a She *some of my other works have been questionable XD*

And again thanks for your comments :D

• Brohoof 1

Nya, this pleases me!

I like whatcha did with the mouth ^^

The shading's just fine, although it's a bit crude around the neck, unless it's a neckband, then it's just fine :D

Nya, this pleases me!

I like whatcha did with the mouth ^^

The shading's just fine, although it's a bit crude around the neck, unless it's a neckband, then it's just fine biggrin.png

Glad you like it.:D

I messed up on the shading there :(

it is supposed to be the head's shadow but i didn't go deep enough with it *that's what i get for drawing instead of sleeping XD*