Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A New Challenger Approaches...

sugarbubbleee

Hi! I'm sugarbubbleee, but you can call me sugar or bubs!!

I've been in the fandom for about... six years now? Despite that, I've never joined any forums or anything of that nature. But today that changes!

Despite being in the fandom for a while, I didn't actually get around to watching MLP until recently. I originally found the community by seeing pony OCs on DeviantArt and Amino, and thought they were so cool that I just had to make one of my own. While that particular pony is long gone (R.I.P. Moon Reaper the all-powerful alicorn warrior), I have quite a few characters now who I love to draw and write about. I love getting to discuss OCs, as well as AUs, regardless of whether they're mine or someone else's - really, I'll talk your ear off if you'll let me!

My current mascot is named PHREAK and she's a happy hardcore DJ (also "secretly" a vampire; the wings tend to give it away...). She's essentially the MLP universe's equivalent of S3RL :P  

As for the show, I'm a total fangirl for Fluttershy and Zecora. I couldn't decide which is my favorite if my life depended on it, honestly. My favorite episode is Green Isn't Your Color, and my favorite song is Winter Wrap Up! I'm a sucker for season one as well as the 2017 movie. Apart from MLP I really enjoy drawing, writing, gaming, and stockpiling collectibles for some other media I enjoy, such as the Fallout franchise and YT show Murder Drones!

I'm sure I've made it a bit obvious by rambling a bit, but I'm really excited to participate in the forums and meet everyone! I'm always on the lookout for new friends. Especially ones that adore ponies just as much as I do! ;)

• Brohoof 10
  • Hugs 1

8 minutes ago, ComanderZhabikKlavik said:

Hi! Welcome to the MLP Forums! We hope you enjoy this place.

Thank you for the kind welcome, fellow Rick and Morty fan! :oh_golly:

4 minutes ago, North Star said:

yay, almost first :pinkie: welcome to the herd new pony!

a zecora fan? well it is told

the alchemist has

a heart of gold :3

<3 Brenda Crichlow

large.png

Cute Zecora fanart and an even cuter poem... could this day get any better? :D Thank you for the warm welcome!

• Brohoof 2
  • Delighted Giggle 1

11 hours ago, Clawdeen said:

Welcome to the forums! :)

Thank you! :catface:

7 hours ago, Xada said:

Hi, i also a pony AU going on, focusing on stuff happening in a fictional state west of Equestria:
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=bigpipstan/detail=factbook/id=main
https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatches/nation=bigpipstan

I too enjoy drawing stuff, personaly i use GIMP. What do you use?

Woah! I've never seen this site before. The level of detail you have lined out for this AU is impressive. It's pretty inspiring actually! Most of my AU "organizing" is just blocks of hastily written text scattered across random google docs... :please: That recent story was an interesting read (and reading about your AU's magic made me reeaally want to hop on WoW!) 

As for drawing, I use ibisPaintX on my phone! I hope to save up for a tablet eventually, but for now, it gets the job done!

3 hours ago, Thankful Brony 42 said:

Hi and welcome to the forums.

Thanks!!

• Brohoof 2
  • Delighted Giggle 1

58 minutes ago, Comrade Friendship said:

Hewo!!

Welcome to the forums

Wait! I love ponies too!! :wau:

Ty for the welcome!

And omg... really? There's someone else out there who loves ponies too?? It's too good to be true... I must be dreaming! :yay:

51 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Welcome to the Forums @sugarbubbleee:mlp_yeehaa:  You seem to have a competitive spirit:fluttershy:  

Thank you very much! And you'd be right about that ;)

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2023-11-17 at 6:43 AM, sugarbubbleee said:

Hi! I'm sugarbubbleee, but you can call me sugar or bubs!!

I've been in the fandom for about... six years now? Despite that, I've never joined any forums or anything of that nature. But today that changes!

Despite being in the fandom for a while, I didn't actually get around to watching MLP until recently. I originally found the community by seeing pony OCs on DeviantArt and Amino, and thought they were so cool that I just had to make one of my own. While that particular pony is long gone (R.I.P. Moon Reaper the all-powerful alicorn warrior), I have quite a few characters now who I love to draw and write about. I love getting to discuss OCs, as well as AUs, regardless of whether they're mine or someone else's - really, I'll talk your ear off if you'll let me!

My current mascot is named PHREAK and she's a happy hardcore DJ (also "secretly" a vampire; the wings tend to give it away...). She's essentially the MLP universe's equivalent of S3RL :P  

As for the show, I'm a total fangirl for Fluttershy and Zecora. I couldn't decide which is my favorite if my life depended on it, honestly. My favorite episode is Green Isn't Your Color, and my favorite song is Winter Wrap Up! I'm a sucker for season one as well as the 2017 movie. Apart from MLP I really enjoy drawing, writing, gaming, and stockpiling collectibles for some other media I enjoy, such as the Fallout franchise and YT show Murder Drones!

I'm sure I've made it a bit obvious by rambling a bit, but I'm really excited to participate in the forums and meet everyone! I'm always on the lookout for new friends. Especially ones that adore ponies just as much as I do! ;)

Hello and welcome to the herd! BROHOOF! /)

I LOVE happy hardcore! It's the first genre I think of when I think about Brony Music!

On 2023-11-18 at 4:45 AM, Comrade Friendship said:

Hewo!!

Welcome to the forums

Wait! I love ponies too!! :wau:

Bronies in the nutshell when they meet another Brony for the first time.

Everyone here does! lol

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Verdant Shy said:

Hello and welcome to the herd! BROHOOF! /)

I LOVE happy hardcore! It's the first genre I think of when I think about Brony Music!

Thank you so much for the welcome!! And same here!! It's pretty much all I listen to at this point! 

• Brohoof 2