Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Stranger Approaches!

Dufa

Hello hello! I'm Dufa, 24, He/Him, and blooming fanfiction writer. I found this from a tumblr link to a website directory called peelopaalu that linked to here. I became a fan of this franchise through... Silent Hill.

You see; I played through a couple of those games with my older sister as a child, and I thusly became interested in Silent Hill videos, theories, etc. Because this was around the time MLP was rapidly gaining popularity, several youtubers I watched who were a part of both fandoms recommended the fanfic Silent Ponyville. I went into it, loved it and then started to read more fanfics. And then even more. Until I caved and started watching the actual show they come from. So yeah, probably the weirdest entrypoint I could have gotten but I'm thankful nonetheless.

Also best Pony is Fluer De Lis.

• Brohoof 7
  • Excited 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

Yeah that's an interesting way to get into the show, but it's quite common in general, that one gets here thanks to other media. I got into MLP after watching enough random parodies that featured MLP crossovers. :P

I like Silent Hill series too. The first game on PSX master race :darling:

• Brohoof 1

On 2023-09-30 at 10:10 PM, Dufa said:

Hello hello! I'm Dufa, 24, He/Him, and blooming fanfiction writer. I found this from a tumblr link to a website directory called peelopaalu that linked to here. I became a fan of this franchise through... Silent Hill.

You see; I played through a couple of those games with my older sister as a child, and I thusly became interested in Silent Hill videos, theories, etc. Because this was around the time MLP was rapidly gaining popularity, several youtubers I watched who were a part of both fandoms recommended the fanfic Silent Ponyville. I went into it, loved it and then started to read more fanfics. And then even more. Until I caved and started watching the actual show they come from. So yeah, probably the weirdest entrypoint I could have gotten but I'm thankful nonetheless.

Also best Pony is Fluer De Lis.

.... Hello....

• Brohoof 1