Whats 1 good deed you have done for a stranger?

Reecejackox

I worked at  a job that involved with customer service so it's not like I have a choice. 

Aside from that, I don't quite remember other then holding doors.

A month or so ago, I helped a nice old lady get the TV she just bought at GoodWill into her car. It was heavy for me, but I didn't want her to hurt herself. Not patting myself on the back, but I wouldn't take the five dollars she tried to tip me with.

(edited)

I helped a lady get something down from a high shelf at the store. I seriously have no idea how they expect people to reach those things.

Edited by Cash In

It was at Bronycon a few years back. A little girl wanted a small Pinkie, Shy or RD plush or figurine. Parents said it was too pricey. So I went and bought it for her. Disappeared before the parents suspected a thing.

Also during my first Bronycon, I gave my poptarts to a con goer who either said she was starving or had dropped her breakfast. 

• Brohoof 2

I was at a self checkout line at the supermarket and someone left their money in the little compartment where it comes out! Was at least $40. Grabbed it all and ran after them. Needless to say they were relieved :rarity:

Of course I do the typical stuff like holding doors open, being polite, etc. But yeah that one was one of the main times that was super important :) 

Just last week I stopped on the Grapevine on my way to Long Beach to help a young woman who's car had broken down. It was just a burst coolant hose and I happened to have a spare one in my trunk, so I was able to fix it for her.

I also received a food gift card with like... 25 dollars on it for the holidays one year, and I put it in my wallet and forgot about it completely until about a month or so later, when I pulled up to a stop light I saw a homeless man and rolled down my window. I told him that I may not have any cash on me at the moment, but I could at least offer him a good meal at a steakhouse. He even asked me if I was sure when I handed it to him. I said "Oh of course, I completely forgot I had it, and I think you need it more than I."

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

A couple years ago, I went to a museum with some of my family. While walking there, I noticed a credit card laying on the ground. I picked it up in hopes I would find the owner. Later on, I saw a lady frantically searching her purse, so I asked her if she was missing a credit card. It was hers and she was very happy I found it.

• 1 month later...

Few months back an older Japanese lady (presumably a tourist) was lost AF and asked me for directions in broken English. Fortunately I took Japanese years prior, and despite being rusty, by going back and forth between English and Japanese, I was able to give her a bus ticket and directions on how to get where she was going.