Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey-Hey Everypony!

Kodiak

Hey guys!

Just trottin' by to introduce myself. Name's Kodiak, but most of my friends call me Kodiak. I just found this site and I'm super pumped to get into it. Hope to talk to you guys soon!

Feel free to add me on Skype: Kodiak_Stallion

(Apparently, every rendition of "Kodiak" was taken. Oh well)

Hey guys!

Just trottin' by to introduce myself. Name's Kodiak, but most of my friends call me Kodiak. I just found this site and I'm super pumped to get into it. Hope to talk to you guys soon!

Feel free to add me on Skype: Kodiak_Stallion

(Apparently, every rendition of "Kodiak" was taken. Oh well)

Welcome to the herd fellow brony.

Hope your stay is as long and enoyable as mine has been :D

Thank you all for your warm welcomes! I'm already feeling at home here :)

Hi, Kodiak, I just joined too! And I also feel a part, this is probably the most kindest and easy forum I have ever been a part of. ^_^ Edited by LiquidLove
  • Brohoof 1

Hi, Kodiak, I just joined too! And I also feel a part, this is probably the most kindest and easy forum I have ever been a part of. ^_^

Ha, looks like we're in the same boat then. How long have ya been into the show?

Ha, looks like we're in the same boat then. How long have ya been into the show?

Well I have been a fan since in early September, I found funny pony pictures on memebase and wanted to try it out and fell in love with it. Then I moved to Ponybook (Facebook and all the pony pages), then i added Ponychan into the mix, and now mlpforums. I am becoming a super brony! :) How did you? Edited by LiquidLove
  • Brohoof 1

Welcome to MLP Forums, Kodiak! Had a look at your profile, and I smiled when I saw "Twilight Sparkle is best pony." :) Good luck with your brony club!

I'm Feld0, one of the site's two founders and its server administrator. Let me know if you're ever having any kind of issues around here, be they technical or with another member. Congrats on getting out of the Blank Flanks group so soon, too!

Name's Kodiak, but most of my friends call me Kodiak.

I'm just a little confused by this... :unsure:

I also feel a part, this is probably the most kindest and easy forum I have ever been a part of. ^_^

Hehe, I hear that every now and then from my communities. Really glad you're enjoying it so far, LiquidLove.
  • Brohoof 2

Welcome to MLP Forums, Kodiak! Had a look at your profile, and I smiled when I saw "Twilight Sparkle is best pony." :) Good luck with your brony club!

I'm Feld0, one of the site's two founders and its server administrator. Let me know if you're ever having any kind of issues around here, be they technical or with another member. Congrats on getting out of the Blank Flanks group so soon, too!

I'm just a little confused by this... :unsure:

Hehe, I hear that every now and then from my communities. Really glad you're enjoying it so far, LiquidLove.

Yes, it is the best! And I have been in, MANY forums. But about favorite ponies, Twilight Sparkle is most like me, and has an amazing voice. I actually have no favorites hehe they all are amazing :)
  • Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums Kodiak! I hope you enjoy your stay as much as I have. I only wish I could post more often these past few days. I've mostly been jammed in a mix of school work and ponies! XD

So on and so...

Well I have been a fan since in early September, I found funny pony pictures on memebase and wanted to try it out and fell in love with it. Then I moved to Ponybook (Facebook and all the pony pages), then i added Ponychan into the mix, and now mlpforums. I am becoming a super brony! :) How did you?

My start was very similar, since I became a FiM fan/brony in September except it was around the 17th if I remember correctly. I am a migrant/ had been a member of 3DS forums before hand, and noticed all the pony pictures showing. Ignorantly I ignored them for almost an entire year until I decided, "What the hay?" and did some research on the cartoon and looked up some reviews. Seeing as all the reviews of the cartoon had been positive and thinking some of the clips they shared were interesting and funny, I looked into the very first episode and the rest was history. :P Edited by Akaraah
  • Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums Kodiak! I hope you enjoy your stay as much as I have. I only wish I could post more often these past few days. I've mostly been jammed in a mix of school work and ponies! XD

So on and so...

My start was very similar, since I became a FiM fan/brony in September except it was around the 17th if I remember correctly. I am a migrant/ hade been a member of 3DS forums before hand, and noticed all the pony pictures showing. Ignorantly I ignored them for almost an entire year until I decided, "What the hay?" and did some research on the cartoon and looked up some reviews. Seeing as all the reviews of the cartoon had been positive and thinking some of the clips they shared were interesting and funny, I looked into the very first episode and the rest was history. :P

Yeah I went in like "This.. Is.. Gonna.. Suck..".

I came out puking rainbows of joy. :True story:

Ponies may have been the best thing to happen too me. :)

• Brohoof 1

Yeah I went in like "This.. Is.. Gonna.. Suck..".

I came out puking rainbows of joy. :True story:

Ponies may have been the best thing to happen too me. :)

Yeah, I"m sure roughly 80% to 90% of the guys and maybe girls here were under the impression that the show was going to be terrible, considering the history of the MLP franchise. BUT then, you see that it's a legitimate, fun, highly-stylized, almost nostalgic cartoon. It's feminine, but not the derogative definition some people ascribe to it.

And yes, with all the cynical things happening lately in the world it's good to see a show that's a bit light-hearted AND moralistic (more then I can say for some of the other shows I've seen of late).

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, I"m sure roughly 80% to 90% of the guys and maybe girls here were under the impression that the show was going to be terrible, considering the history of the MLP franchise. BUT then, you see that it's a legitimate, fun, highly-stylized, almost nostalgic cartoon. It's feminine, but not the derogative definition some people ascribe to it.

And yes, with all the cynical things happening lately in the world it's good to see a show that's a bit light-hearted AND moralistic (more then I can say for some of the other shows I've seen of late).

Yes, i know where you are coming from, not too directly point any shows or channels but a few of my past favorite cartoons are getting kind of... How do I put this softly? SUCK And same goes for a few new cartoons. Yes seeing this light-hearted show and it's light-hearted community just breaks my heart knowing that friendship is magic and people can be really nice. Yes it's fiminine qualities are like, easy to relate too! And I'm a guy! hahaha. And how they pull off the personality of Rarity is just impressive, she has JUST the right balance, I mean that it is just cool. :)

Welcome to the herd fellow brony.

Hope your stay is as long and enoyable as mine has been :D

Welcoming robot alarm initiated :3

-Welcome to the forum, Kodiak. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here o

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm Feld0, one of the site's two founders and its server administrator. Let me know if you're ever having any kind of issues around here, be they technical or with another member. Congrats on getting out of the Blank Flanks group so soon too!

Thanks for the welcome! I kinda had a Rainbow Dash "OMG" moment when I saw Twilight Sparkle was an Admin lol. Haven't really found any problems with the site since I've gotten here. I'm loving the whole Facebook-style notifications (you have no idea how easy that makes things for everypony).

Kudos on making an awesome site, Twilight ;)

I'm Feld0, one of the site's two founders and its server administrator. Let me know if you're ever having any kind of issues around here, be they technical or with another member. Congrats on getting out of the Blank Flanks group so soon too!

Thanks for the welcome! I kinda had a Rainbow Dash "OMG" moment when I saw Twilight Sparkle was an Admin lol. Haven't really found any problems with the site since I've gotten here. I'm loving the whole Facebook-style notifications (you have no idea how easy that makes things for everypony).

Welcoming robot alarm initiated :3

-Welcome to the forum, Kodiak. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here o

Ha, thanks!

Well I have been a fan since in early September, I found funny pony pictures on memebase and wanted to try it out and fell in love with it. Then I moved to Ponybook (Facebook and all the pony pages), then i added Ponychan into the mix, and now mlpforums. I am becoming a super brony! :) How did you?

"Super brony," I'm loving that lol. As for me, I kind of accidentally fell into it. It started when I noticed a few of my online friends having ponies as their IM avatars. I just rolled my eyes and kept thinking " Eh, different strokes I guess." A few weeks later into summer, a podcast that I listen to had Giggle at the Ghostie (20% cooler remix) playing through one of their breaks during the show. I groaned and pressed on through the music before I found myself constantly replaying that one part of the show. That kept going for a few hours until I had to look it up. Once I found it, I had ti give the actual show a chance. Best decision of my life :)

Block of text, but tis the story of my transformation lol

Thanks! I know how being constantly busy can be. It's even better when you mix in ponies with your daily tasks (listening to the awesome music, slapping a random Twilight Sparkle on your projects, etc.).

Edited by Kodiak
  • Brohoof 3

Ha, thanks!

"Super brony," I'm loving that lol. As for me, I kind of accidentally fell into it. It started when I noticed a few of my online friends having ponies as their IM avatars. I just rolled my eyes and kept thinking " Eh, different strokes I guess." A few weeks later into summer, a podcast that I listen to had Giggle at the Ghostie (20% cooler remix) playing through one of their breaks during the show. I groaned and pressed on through the music before I found myself constantly replaying that one part of the show. That kept going for a few hours until I had to look it up. Once I found it, I had ti give the actual show a chance. Best decision of my life :)

Block of text, but tis the story of my transformation lol

Thanks! I know how being constantly busy can be. It's even better when you mix in ponies with your daily tasks (listening to the awesome music, slapping a random Twilight Sparkle on your projects, etc.).

Well reading your block of text has warmed my heart. I and yes, I feel like a super brony, and today I am possibly getting a Rainbow Dash 20% cooler shirt and I can't wait! :D Yes every time I finish an assignment at school I draw at least one or two ponies on it and my teachers just love it! Hehehe, yes the fan music of this community is just impressive. Yeah the notification thng here and also fricken' fast this site loads makes SO easy to navigate around. It's impressive, also how did you get the streamer picture below your text? I require one. :3