Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How much do you spend on your collection?

Fluttashy

I haven't spent much although i don't have a very big collection. I spent about 10 dollars on the mcdonalds toys last year but all my other stuff has been gifts from my family.

I've lost track of how much I've spent. I've stopped collecting brushables, though, because I'm not that great at taking care of hair. Focusing on blind bags, which are more show-accurate anyway :P I got my first blind bag set from Toys R Us in early 2012, and have been collecting them ever since.

• Brohoof 1

Too much probably hahaha

considering I've got complete sets of most of the waves of blind bags

I just bought 60-70$ worth of stuff from hottopic

I've got a ton of the brushables

then I went and got several lots of 20+ G3 ponies

I also got some G2 ponies recently ( I like their style)

I'm also collection the funrise plushes in the 10in and 5in sizes all I"m missing is applejack in both sizes and small rarity

also spent 100ish including tax/shipping for preordering the large set of aurora plushes from Toywiz

Also got the two build a bear ponies and am excitedly waiting for August's release

I also seem to keep buying tins and packs of cards for some reason XD

Speaking of which I really should update the picture of my stuffs...

• Brohoof 1

I'm trying not to buy everything in site anymore, and I only bought Fluttershy and AJ in 6 inch plush from aurora to see how I like them. I plan on buying the 4DE plushes and focusing on the build-a-bear line. I'm not that big into blind bags anymore. I'm really into plushes at the moment and other accessories.

I have probably spent anywhere from 30-50 dollars or so on my collection...But i didn't buy much of my collection, my family has because my aunt brings back a lot of merchandise for me and because on my last birthday basically all i got was MLP merchandise :3