Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey.

LittleRawr

Hello! I'm fourteen and a brony(pegasister) and obviously a bit new here. 

I love listening to rock music, My Chemical Romance is my favorite band. MLP and Doctor Who are my two favorite TV shows. Twilight is best pony(Obviously). I played a few games, but not much. Portal and the Walking Dead are my favorite games.

So, what do you think is the best part of the site?

why hey there welcome to the coolest part of the forums

do you like deathcore music ?

my favorite part of the forums is the members everyone is really nice

Welcome to the forum! I hope you have a fun time while you stay. If you need any help you can message me about the site. Later!

Hey there! welcome to the forums dude! 

I'm into some rock music, but really I like music in general, even if rock music is the main stuff i listen to. I listen to alot of other types of stuff aswell. I try to be open minded about music. 

Twilight is my 2nd favorite, a very close 2nd for me to Fluttershy. I've contemplated having her first, but I like Fluttershy alot to.

OH MY GOODNESS!

So far, you and I seem VERY similar!

I would LOVE to welcome you to the forums!

oh, forgive me for not introducing myself, I am Jalokim!

I am a writer/ film maker/ actor here at the forums.

You and I are very similar, how do you get into MLP? I started not expecting to like it loved it for everthing that mlp is.

I got into MLP by a page on Facebook. They posted the first episode from youtube and asked what everyone's favorite pony was. I decided to give it a try, since as a kid I used to play with the old gen Rainbow Dash. Watched one episode, liked it. Then, finished the whole series in 3 days. I liked how it was innocent but still enjoyable. All those friendship lessons also helped remind me to be a better person. 

TL:DR I like the show because it's enjoyable and helps me become a slightly better person. 

Ummmmm, you like MCR? Adding you as a friend.! biggrin.png Hope to see you around.

Yep. I discovered them after they broke up, which means I'll never see them at a concert D:

Thank-you again everyone :D

Welcome to the forums Lynette! I'm a fan of Doctor Who also (I mean who isn't?) I really love the forum lounge section and the Friday Movie Night on equestria.tv . I hope you enjoy the forums!