Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Happenings in the Everfree RP

LittleRawr

(edited)

img-1640777-1-cinderthumbnail_by_cinders

@@Mikestar,

"Wrong? Nothing's wrong, I feel great!" The brown mare answered.

"Well, I was concerned about you so I came out into the forest and... She shut herself up literally by bashing a hoof into her mouth: why did she just say that? Far too much information there...

"Smoke? I can do smoke! You should let me do it though, I could never forgiv..mrphle" Cinder looked genuinely surprised at herself as she held a hoof over her mouth and shuddered again, almost bouncing in place.

""Actually, I may have drunk a lot more of this mixture than I probably should do... Maybe it's that? Too much energy?"

--------------------

Edited by Cinderscribe

'"You were concerned about me?" Silver Note asked her, blinking. He was actually kind of concerned about her... she didn't look right.

"No hunting me down to kill me?" he jested, hoping to cheer her up.

"Ok lets head this way, far from the camp. After we drop the smoke bomb we need to gallop, with out losing each other, so the animals don't follow me. Do you think you can gallop? Or I could fly us out.... I've carried you before... Cinder? Are you sure you're ok?"

Silver felt slightly nervous looking at the tan earth pony and noticing the way her coat was twitching and she seemed to be hyperventilating. She seemed jittery and flushed in the face. He was pretty sure it was not his manly presence doing that! He reached out a hoof to touch her forehead. She's hot! he thought. he knew he should report this to Lyona, but first things first... the animals had to be taken care of. Their homes had been destroyed and they certainly could not keep following him around.

"Lets go" he said hesitantly.

((OOC Looked up the symptoms.))

Cinder clambered over a particularly 'in the way' piece of shrubbery with ease: her limbs feeling much more active now. Better than before even - she felt like she could run or jump forever.

"This is great, I feel great! Alive!" She chimed to herself in a sing-song voice.

She was feeling so good she barely even noticed the shudder.

She caught the sound of something on the wind... "Silver?! I'm over here! Whats wrong?"

--------------------

img-1640777-2-redwaveavatar_by_cinderscr

Watching Minty lay in the grass, Redwave shook his head, a twisted frown on his face.

'Is this my fault? Partially, I suppose. I promised to keep our argument away from her and...'

He picked up the sleeping bag in his mouth and gently lay it over the sleeping mare before curling up himself at the base of a tree not too far away, yawning.

'We'll sort this out tomorrow'

--------------------

Minty gently nudged Redwave awake. "Hey, wake up." She looked at him worried; how did he feel comfortable? What was his thoughts on what happened last night? She poked him with her hoof before flicking her tail in his face, leaving the scent of mint there. "Wake upppp," Minty tried to scream, but it diminished into a squeak.

@

Lyona yawned, slowly waking up. She rubbed her eyes and coughed again.

" Hey, Minty. Good morning." She greeted the other pegasus, eying the muffins left near her sleeping bag. -What's this? Probably a mailpony or something, since nopony else is near here.-

(Lyona didn't quite have an emotional moment yet, I'm still trying to develop her character. And, now the RP is in two different timethingies. Cinder and Silver are leading the parasprites away at night, while for everybody else it's morning at camp.)

@@Mikestar,

"Can I? I could run forever! She beamed "I'm absolutely great! Except for the fact that words I didn't mean to say out loud keep falling out of my mouth and I can't seem to control them which I have no doubt may lead to some difficult circumstances if we...

She shoot herself up with a hoof again before handing over a small, black orb, about the size of an egg, to Silver. She moments breaking it on the ground and motioned that she would follow him.

--------------------

((Let's! Do! The time! Warp! Again!))

(Just roll with it, I've got a character on each side of the time skip, I'll match them up shortly.)

@,

"Mmnghuh huh?" Redwave groaned as he stirred, blinking at Minty.

"Sisters strike me down, an angle!" He said after regaining the gift of speech. "Are you quite alright darling?"

--------------------

(edited)

((OOC LOL I've been doing the Dr whooves RP so that made me laugh... I actually haven't noticed either Minty or I mention what time it is. We could be leading the animals in the day light, and they could be waking up in the daylight... I guess just Lyona mention what time it is and we will go with that.))

"Can I? I could run forever! She beamed "I'm absolutely great! Except for the fact that words I didn't mean to say out loud keep falling out of my mouth and I can't seem to control them which I have no doubt may lead to some difficult circumstances if we... She shoot herself up with a hoof again before handing over a small, black orb, about the size of an egg, to Silver. She moments breaking it on the ground and motioned that she would follow him.

"I have that problem too sometimes..." he said to Cinder. "but it's not because of some chemical. It was just... ME!" 

Silver glanced at the tiny black egg in his hoof. "I.... I thought you were doing this..." he said nervously. "I dont know what to do with one of these!" 

He flew after the earth pony, being careful not to drop the egg. The animals and parasprites followed him faithfully.

Edited by Mikestar

@@Mikestar,

"Can I? I could run forever! She beamed "I'm absolutely great! Except for the fact that words I didn't mean to say out loud keep falling out of my mouth and I can't seem to control them which I have no doubt may lead to some difficult circumstances if we...

She shoot herself up with a hoof again before handing over a small, black orb, about the size of an egg, to Silver. She moments breaking it on the ground and motioned that she would follow him.

--------------------

(Just roll with it, I've got a character on each side of the time skip, I'll match them up shortly.)

@,

"Mmnghuh huh?" Redwave groaned as he stirred, blinking at Minty.

"Sisters strike me down, an angle!" He said after regaining the gift of speech. "Are you quite alright darling?"

--------------------

Minty helped him off the ground, and smiled. "I'm fine, Redwave. Why wouldn't I be?" Minty said softly. "Do you know where Silver is?" Minty asked, wondering where the silver Pegasus was. She then felt a sharp pain in her hoof, and fell to the ground in an instant. There just so happened to be a knife on the ground.. a machete.

(( OOC: I might as well make some drama! It's going pretty smoothly, so I wanna add a bump in the road. :3 Well, good night everypony! Reply to my post! ))

(edited)

@@Mikestar,

"Just follow my voice If you lose me!"! Cinder called out, before hurling the shell onto the ground. Immediately, a thick black cloud engulfed the area, spreading outwards

Shudder.

"This way feathers! Come on! Don't get left behind, your a pegasus!" she giggled. "I'm over here, come find me before your friends come back!"

This time, she had covered her mouth preemptively, knowing full well that she was liable to embarrass them both if she allowed her thoughts to spill out like conversation.

--------------------

Edited by Cinderscribe

(edited)

Silver Note was engulfed in a puff of smoke! He was quite use to flying through clouds, but this was thicker than clouds and much darker. So much for the plan! she just threw it with out warning him.... he glanced at the one in his hoof. She must have had two.

Flying in the direction of her voice he followed her with out saying a word. He did not want the animals to hear him and follow him.

I hope they are all ok now.. He thought. At least they are back in the unburnt forest and can find new homes. And thus Silver Note learned the element of kindness. he learned that it did not come with out sacrifices. he'd lost Minty's respect over it,and made Lyona angry,  but he'd saved many little creatures and even the parasprites, who really were innocently just trying to live their tiny lives.

Silver dodged through the tree's til he caught up with Cinder, grabbing her around the middle he flew back towards the camp. He could feel the heat coming from her. "She has a fever" he thought. "Those potions are effecting her badly"

((Edit... sorry... lots of typo's, ))

Edited by Mikestar

@@Mikestar,

"Well this is n..."

'Shut up Cinder, shut up!'

She struggled to keep quiet as they flew through the air.

"I was going to put those in yours and Ineptus packs." She explained on the spur of the moment. "I'm glad I didn't now, I'm glad I could help you for once. Without messing up or anything."

--------------------

@,

"Sisters! Minty your bleeding! What happened? he caught sight of the blade in the ground. Snatching it up he hurled it towards the tree where it's blade stuck in place. "Oh dear sweet... Minty, come here quickly!"

--------------------

@

" I doubt she's going to walk anywhere. Wait, I'm looking for bandages now." Lyona was searching through her saddlebags.

" Just keep pressure on the wound until I can find what I need." She coughed again. -Damn cough.- " And, keep calm. Panicking is not going to help."

(edited)

@,

@,

"Who does this belong to? I shall tear them to pieces!"

He shot a glance around the camp, but none of the ponies he knew of cane to mind as a likely culprit: come to think of it, were most of them even armed?

"It's ok, sweet thing, you're going to be ok. You shall have a fine scar. I dare say.

--------------------

((So, is Red getting on folks nerves with his overdramatic approach to everything yet? :P ))

Edited by Cinderscribe

(edited)
he caught sight of the blade in the ground. Snatching it up he hurled it towards the tree where it's blade stuck in place. "

Silver Note dodged violently the blade barely missing him, trying hard not to drop Cinder... he swooped to the ground, half crashing as he'd lost his momentum dodging the knife.

'What the... Confound that stallion" he muttered, scrambling to his hooves. He noticed Minty was bleeding, and unsure what had happened decided this time he would not blunder in with accusations.

"Are you ok Cinder? I'm so sorry... I just couldn't keep up wing speed after that... " he gazed at her concerned.

Edited by Mikestar

Lyona approached Minty with bandages.

" Hey, Red, you still have that alcohol? Could use some on the wound now." She carefully cleaned away the dirt with a tissue, and looked at the earth pony again.

" No need to tear anypony to pieces. This is probably an old one, it looks rusted. "

(edited)
((So, is Red getting on folks nerves with his overdramatic approach to everything yet? ))

((OOC I always wonder if Silver is annoying with his reactions! He really plays on my emotions when I write for him))

" No need to tear anypony to pieces. This is probably an old one, it looks rusted. 

"Rusted" Silver said from where he was standing next to Cinder. "That's not good, it can cause rust poisoning." he was remembering his first aide classes at Hoof Camp (boot camp)

That knife looked familiar.. was it the same one that Minty had been using when she was enchanted. I thought I took that off her... he thought to himself. maybe it wasn't the same one.

"i'm not going to approach" he told Cinder quietly. "They don't like me and I'd best stay as far from them both as possible."

If only he'd heard Minty earlier he would have realized that it wasn't true. He felt sad. He really did like Minty... but he knew when to back off.

((OOC EDIT gah sorry for the typo's this evening. Not my usual self))

Edited by Mikestar

@@Mikestar,

"I li..." SHUT UP CINDER!

She simply nodded, watching. 'Why do I keep saying stupid things?'

She shuddered again, a little less violently this time as if she was getting used to the action.

--------------------

"Never leave port without it..." The sailor said, removing the bottle with a flourish. "My deepest apologies sweet Minty, this may sting a little."

He poured the alcohol liberally onto the wound before allowing Lyona access to bandage it.

--------------------

Lyona bandaged it as quickly as she could, and as tightly as possible without cutting off blood circulation. 

" There we go! All bandaged up nicely. Don't run, okay? You need to rest it for a bit, let it heal." She went back to her sleeping bag, looking at the muffins.

" Who left these here?" She thought out loud.

"I li..." SHUT UP CINDER! She simply nodded, watching. 'Why do I keep saying stupid things?' She shuddered again, a little less violently this time as if she was getting used to the action.

Silver Note, being a bit daft,...  didn't quite catch on to what Cinder might have been really saying.

"Lie? You don't lie Cinder, your honest and smart and... " His thoughts took over... Taken by somepony else. His gaze drifted over to Lyona and Minty and he felt a bit... what is that feeling... No.. it can't be... was he jealous that Minty liked Redwave?

Oh don't be silly Silver. He told himself. You don't like Minty... She's a friend! besides... she wouldn't be interested in such a complicated.... over sensitive, silly... " he stopped himself mid thought. "Now now Silver.. remember what Derpy said.. believe in yourself."

She went back to her sleeping bag, looking at the muffins.

" Who left these here?" She thought out loud.

Silver spoke out.

"I did Ma'am... the mail pony... Derpy Hooves... they are  gift to us from her." He trotted over to Lyona. "Something isn't quite right with Cinder... she's... not  herself" he whisperd to Lyona. "I'm concerned."

"Something isn't quite right with Cinder... she's... not  herself" he whisperd to Lyona. "I'm concerned."

Lyona looked at Cinder from the corner of her eye. " Did she sleep at all last night?" She replied in a low voice. " She looks like how I do when hyped up on sugar at four in the morning. She probably needs to get some sleep, at least at nap. Try to persuade her to do that, if not, I'll come over and do it myself."

"Hey, hey sir? Deciding that she was tired if Silver a d Lyonas whispering, Cinder shouted over to the red maned pony. "I never got your name, if your going to be staying with us I'd quite like to know what to call you.

--------------------

Redwave looked around at the voice: It was the addled mare who had leapt on him the day before.

"Redwave, my lady. Ge answered dubiously: there wasn't really anything ladylike about the singed coat and matted mane - with a mental chuckle he thought that it was like speaking to Kingfisher.

"At your service. He bowed. "May I ask you a question, my lady? While it was far from dislike able, I assume that your sign of affection yesterday was not intended for myself: what did you call me?"

--------------------

(edited)
Lyona looked at Cinder from the corner of her eye. " Did she sleep at all last night?" She replied in a low voice. " She looks like how I do when hyped up on sugar at four in the morning. She probably needs to get some sleep, at least at nap. Try to persuade her to do that, if not, I'll come over and do it myself."

"You're joking aren't you?" Silver Note queried.  "She's not going to listen to me! She thinks I'm a feather brain. and she's stubborn like somepony else I know!" he said looking directly at Lyona.he grabbed one of the muffins and trotted off towards 'his corner' where it was nice and sandy and he could rest. The animals were safe, Lyona could help Cinder, Minty's hoof was taken care of and she was happily hooked up with Redwave... and he was.... alone. His work was done.

he glanced from Minty to Cinder deep in thought. He desperately wanted to play his flute, but was afraid to attract wild life again, so instead he just sang quietly between mouthfuls of muffin.

(((Brony lyrics in spoiler ))

(While looking towards Cinder)

I don't wanna lose you, 

I don't wanna use you 

Just to have somepony by my side 

And I don't wanna hurt you 

I don't wanna take you 

But I don't wanna be the one to cry 

I don't really matter to anypony, anymore 

But like a fool I keep losing my place 

And I keep seeing you walk through that door 

(To the skies, possibly talking to Derpy)

But there's a danger in loving somepony too much 

And it's sad when you know it's your heart you can't trust 

There's a reason why ponies don't stay where they are 

Baby sometimes love just ain't enough 

(Looking at Minty)

Now I could never change you 

I don't wanna blame you 

Baby you don't have to take the fall 

Yes I may have hurt you 

But I did not desert you 

Maybe I just wanna have it all 

It makes a sound like thunder 

It makes me feel like rain 

And like a fool who will never see the truth 

I keep thinking something's gonna change 

(To the skies)

But there's a danger in loving somepony too much 

And it's sad when you know it's your heart you can't trust 

There's a reason why ponies don't stay where they are 

Baby sometimes love just ain't enough 

(Looking at Cinderblock)

And there's no way home 

When it's late at night and you're all alone 

Are there things that you wanted to say 

Do you feel me beside you on this mission 

There beside you where I used to lay 

(to the skies)

And there's a danger in loving somepony too much 

And it's sad when you know it's your heart they can't touch. 

There's a reason why ponies don't stay who they are 

Cause baby sometimes love just ain't enough. 

Baby sometimes love just ain't enough.

Edited by Mikestar

(edited)

"Scribe! I called you Scribe, you reminded me of somepony I know, sorry if it freaked you out. I'm Cinderblock by the way!" She said brightly, nervousness negated by whatever it was she had drunk.

She flicked an ear - the shudder hardly showing externally this time.

--------------------

"Not at all my good mare, you were clearly not well...

Scribe? He knew that name. It had been a while of course but...

Probably best not to bring it up.

"It is an absolute pleasure to make your acquaintance, Cinderblock."

--------------------

Edited by Cinderscribe

Silver was trying NOT to listen to Cinder talking to Redwave.

She misses her special somepony, that Scribe. He thought to himself. If only she'd listened to him and written a letter, he could have given it to Derpy for her.

He dropped his muzzle down between his hooves. Derpy had mentioned that hearts and hooves day was close. Probably why Cinder was feeling extra lonely... probably why he was too.

((Sometimes I wonder if Silver might be more oblivious than Cinder :P))

@@Mikestar,

"Hey, you. Red said, approaching the miserable looking pegasus.

"About earlier. Look, I might not like you, and I can tell that you sure as hay don't like me... he glanced around, checking that they weren't likely to be overheard.

... but I figure you might be right. At least, perhaps a truce of sorts could be arranged? It makes little sense to be at each others throats and scaring the others. Here, of all places.

--------------------

((Sometimes I wonder if Silver might be more oblivious than Cinder ))
(( trust me he's more clueless than Mikestar!!! but does make for fun rp. Said it before, I don't seem to be in control of what he says and does.))

"Hey, you. Red said, approaching the miserable looking pegasus. "About earlier. Look, I might not like you, and I can tell that you sure as hay don't like me... he glanced around, checking that they weren't likely to be overheard. ... but I figure you might be right. At least, perhaps a truce of sorts could be arranged? It makes little sense to be at each others throats and scaring the others. Here, of all places.

"Oh  I'm not being too emotional and putting the others at risk am I?" he said sarcastically, then checked himself. The red maned fool was right. Silver had already upset Minty, and gotten Lyona mad at him. He knew this wasn't like him. Where had the old Silver Note gone...? the one who use to laugh and dance and play. The forest was getting to him. It was getting to everypony. He just wished he could fly home. They told me it would be a dangerous mission. Silver thought. But I didn't think I'd lose myself.

"I already said i was sorry... " Silver reminded Redwave a little grumpily. He wished it had come out differently. He didn't want a fight of any kind.

'I'm happy for  a truce, for the sake of the mission... but what exactly do you figure I'm right about? You're always talking about how wrong I am. Why the sudden change of heart?"