Frozen Equestria RP

RedStorm

(edited)

Cleo slowed down, now that she was sure they were not chasing her or shooting her. She quickly got some bandages from her backpack and wrapped her shoulder up. She took a pill, and it somewhat numbed the pain. She then quickly made an ice covering for  her wound, which helped numb the pain further. Still feeling a bit lightheaded and dizzy, she slowly limped to her shelter. 

-Well that went to shit.- 

@@Skullbuster

Edited by Lynette

9soUsmZ.png

Signature by Azura

@Lynette

"Sure thing.'' SkyFall said as she did the task. She handed over the pills and said. "So do you know why he shot you?" Skyfall cleaned out her injured ear with a spare cloth she had in her bag. "He must have a really good reason to do so. But I don't think so." She put her cloth away and stretched out a helping hoof. "Think you can get up?" SkyFall said with a slighly cheeirer voice.

Some ponies, just wanna watch the world BURN  DERP derpy_emoticon1.png

My oc's are in my profile here: http://mlpforums.com/user/17043-skye42/

(edited)

Lyona quickly swallowed the pills. " Thanks again. I honestly have no idea why he shot me. There I was, thinking about what to do when suddenly I've been shot and I'm falling to the ground." 

Lyona took SkyFall's hoof. " I think so..." Lyona wobbled slightly at first, but then she regained her balance. " I can't fly though." She winced as she moved her injured wing slightly. " It'll take some time to heal up... I think I have some bandages for your ear, if you want."

@@Skye42

Edited by Lynette

9soUsmZ.png

Signature by Azura

@Lynette

"Yea, that would be great. Thanks" SkyFall said as she quickly grabed her scarf and rewraped it around her neck. She looked at her hooves and felt disgusted. Great, now my hooves are bloodied. Oh wait, what about my hair. Sweet Celestia, It's gonna take forever to rinse the blood out of my white mane! That is, if there was running water in the first place. She began to walk to the fight scene to find RedStorm. 'You coming or not?"

((IDK what to write really, I'm sooo tired, so i'm going to bed. good night!))

((It's 4:21 am in the morning... jeez, I need sleep))

• Brohoof 1

Lyona hoofed the bandages to SkyFall. "You're welcome."

She then quickly rearranged her things, and checked to make sure that everything was still in place. Satisfied, Lyona got up and followed SkyFall, careful to not let her injured wing touch anything.

@@Skye42

(Goodnight. I have to go anyways.)

9soUsmZ.png

Signature by Azura

"I didn't. The one that just ran off did. If you want to do this the hard way, we'll do this the hard way. If you'll accept what I said as lie, there will be one less pony in this world."

Redstorm was surprised what the pony said.

"Well then I'll accept it... that means you're gonna die, right?"

"She began to walk to the fight scene to find RedStorm. 'You coming or not?"

"Where? Oh we're leaving? We should have done that an hour ago... that mountain ain't gonna cross itself, you know."

He looks back at the pony who was on the ground.

"We're leaving." He said bluntly. Redstorm started to go back to Ponyville.

img-1762534-2-d6qKWoz.png

Signature by LittleRawr! Well she doesn't do that kind of stuff anymore but if you really want one (which you do) PM her.

My main OC: Redstorm

Lyona's expression was neutral when she passed the pony who had shot her. -I hope he doesn't join us.- She thought to herself.

@@RedStorm,

Cleo was feeling better now. She reckoned that it was safe enough to go back to the wolves, since the other ponies probably had left. The wolves had plenty of meat and fur on them, Cleo didn't want to waste that. She quickly picked up her gun again and her makeshift knife, and headed to where the wolves are.

9soUsmZ.png

Signature by Azura

Lyona's expression was neutral when she passed the pony who had shot her. -I hope he doesn't join us.- She thought to herself.

@@RedStorm,

"Oh... right... wolves." He muttered.

He made his way back to them and grabbed one.

*Not sure what we're gonna do with these, but they seem useful... maybe make a necklace out of their teeth...* Redstorm smirked. He hadn't seen a decoration item of any kind in years. Except frozen plant...

"Well? Y'all coming or not?" He asked the other ponies.

"Except the one that shot Lyona."

Signature by LittleRawr! Well she doesn't do that kind of stuff anymore but if you really want one (which you do) PM her.

" We could use the fur. You said it gets pretty cold there." Lyona said, looking at the thick grey fur of the wolves.

Cleo saw the ponies, just as she was about to walk to get one herself. She rolled her eyes, a tiny sigh escaping her mouth. She backed away slowly. She was injured badly, and she was outnumbered. -I might be reckless, but I'm not stupid.- 

@@RedStorm

9soUsmZ.png

Signature by Azura

" We could use the fur. You said it gets pretty cold there." Lyona said, looking at the thick grey fur of the wolves.

@@RedStorm

Redstorm smirked.

"Up on the mountains.... you'll freeze without proper equipment. That's why we need the fur. No matter how disgusting that is. And I think we should get out of here... if the shooters had any friends, then they'll be here in no time. We're not the only ones that want to survive."

(edited)

Lyona made a face. " How are we supposed to do this? I've never skinned an animal before... We need a knife and stuff, right?"

Cleo rolled her eyes. -Featherbrains. I have to wait until they get this over with, since I need that meat. I heard that wolf jerky tastes good...- 

@@RedStorm

Edited by Lynette

9soUsmZ.png

Signature by Azura

(edited)

SkyFall wrapped her ear up and looked around for any more threats. Nothing.. She walked over to were RedStorm and and Lyona were talking about the furs. "...How are we supposed to do this? I've never skined an animal before.. We need a knife and stuff right?"

"I have cleavers, that might help, but I'm not quite sure on the skinning part..." SkyFall told the others. She heard about skinning animals during her travels, though she didn't want to waste her time with something so bloody. What a fool am I. She thought. "Maybe we should take the corp-, uh, wolves back to the shelter, then think of how to skin them. I don't feel quite safe out in the open like this." SkyFall suggested.

Edited by Skye42

SkyFall wrapped her ear up and looked around for any more threats. Nothing.. She walked over to were RedStorm and and Lyona were talking about the furs. "...How are we supposed to do this? I've never skined an animal before.. We need a knife and stuff right?"

"I have cleavers, that might help, but I'm not quite sure on the skinning part..." SkyFall told the others. She heard about skinning animals during her travels, though she didn't want to waste her time with something so bloody. What a fool am I. She thought. "Maybe we should take the corp-, uh, wolves back to the shelter, then think of how to skin them. I don't feel quite safe out in the open like this." SkyFall suggested.

Redstorm nodded.

"We're going back to my shelter, one of us skins the wolves while the other search for stuff. And then we're leaving at the last moment... we need somepony in the woods to search some fire material, anything that can give us warm... clothes. I have only found a boot..."

" Are we going to take all of them?" Lyona asked. " And what are we going to do with the... leftovers?" The pegasus shuddered at the thought. -At least we'll be warm in the mountains.- She thought.

Cleo was still waiting not so patiently in the trees. -Hurry up! Why are you all so slow?!-

@@RedStorm,

@@Skye42,  

9soUsmZ.png

Signature by Azura

Jonny Ray walked out of the alley, he floated his AR around and didnt see anyone, so he walked down the street, he walked to the place where the battle took place, Cleo wasnt there so he knew she was alive, he figured he should go look for her, he wiped some snow off his visor and continued walking around town

My Let's Play channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy14-AEEHdfj5QQAlYtB1_A

Need a guest Rapper on a song? talk to me!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/103097-guest-rapper-for-you/

NEW SONG:

" Are we going to take all of them?" Lyona asked. " And what are we going to do with the... leftovers?" The pegasus shuddered at the thought. -At least we'll be warm in the mountains.- She thought.

@@RedStorm,

Redstorm shrugged.

"Just take as much as you can carry. It's getting colder..." It was starting to get freezing.

*I need to make boots if I don't want to get cold...*

"We eat the leftovers." Redstorm chuckled.

"I don't actually know what to do with the remains..."

After a while, he got back to his shelter. Everything was in place.

*That's nice... now to get a fire going, skin the wolves and get out of here.*

Scorpien approched the village he had heard the gun shots from, he made noises using his unique scopion voice loud enough to be heard in the whole village or half atleast, he then hid himself in the snow digging through dirt and stuff with his claws very rapidly.

Current OCs

Heathlife (alt1Heltheain Magmosor

Storm Cloud found herself following her family through a frozen desert. They were surrounded by ice for as far the eye could see, a snow storm ad risen and they were trying slowly walking to find a place for the night.

A series of cracking noises made the group stop and panic. The leader, her father, ordered the group to stop moving and slowly move on. Before he could finish his sentence the ice beneath them broke and all of them fell into the dark abyss.

Storm woke up, her breath was ragged. She slowly became aware that it had all been a nightmare and that anything of it had never happened. She noticed that the group had left for hunting and that only she was left at the cottage RedStorm lived in.

She considered it would be best she took care of keeping the fire and making some preparations for lunch for when the moment the rest would arrive.

My main OC:

Storm Cloud

SkyFall heaved one of the wolves on her back. It felt wierd as she walked with it on her back. Not to mention the smell.Her ear was still fairly sore and she hated the feeling of the lopsided-ness that it gave her.  Who was that fool who though she could take us out with one shot? 

Scorpien walked closer to the village or town, after he had came up to a far end house of this new place he found the door in and tried to find anything... But ofcourse there wasnt much of anything since there lived people in this town most likely though he did find some dead animals... Frozen, he took them up wondering why no one had taken them.

(warning: animal lovers gonna hate.)

Current OCs

Heathlife (alt1Heltheain Magmosor

Storm Cloud found herself following her family through a frozen desert. They were surrounded by ice for as far the eye could see, a snow storm ad risen and they were trying slowly walking to find a place for the night.

A series of cracking noises made the group stop and panic. The leader, her father, ordered the group to stop moving and slowly move on. Before he could finish his sentence the ice beneath them broke and all of them fell into the dark abyss.

Storm woke up, her breath was ragged. She slowly became aware that it had all been a nightmare and that anything of it had never happened. She noticed that the group had left for hunting and that only she was left at the cottage RedStorm lived in.

She considered it would be best she took care of keeping the fire and making some preparations for lunch for when the moment the rest would arrive.

As Redstorm noticed Storm Cloud cooking something.

"Ah... good morning, there!" He put the dead wolf in a corner. "The rest are coming... we gotta go soon."

Redstorm threw a log on the fire and sat infront of the fireplace.

"It's freezing outside..." He shivered. "Didn't you hear gunshots? A couple of bandits attacked us. We saved a guy from wolves and then he shot Lyona... bastard."

He pointed over to the wolves.

"We're gonna skin 'em... we kind of need them anyway if we want to survive the mountains."

*But how are we actually gonna do it? I only know how to make a hat out of hides... not how to skin animals.*

(edited)

Swig has been following the rail tracks for days now... he was walking from Appleloosa to Ponyville by following whats left of the tracks, Appleloosa was abandoned and ransacked nothing left there.

As Swig walked along the rail tracks he wondered

"What was it like back then? when them ponies had warmth? powerful engines once roared along these tracks... now, they're abandoned"

A hazy silhouette of the ruins of Ponyville appeared in the distance

"finally a new place to call home for now, I hope there's still food and supplies to scavenge from this ghost-town" Swig thought to himself.

post-15723-0-26027900-1372331746_thumb.png

Edited by SwigglySwiggly
  • Brohoof 2

Click on the links!: Here! & Here!

Check out my drawings! ^^^

Jonny Ray decided to check out any near by buildings for supplies, he hoped he would run into Cleo again, or anypony for that matter, he wanted to hurry his search up, he already spent too much time out side and he needed to take better care of his shoulder wound

My Let's Play channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy14-AEEHdfj5QQAlYtB1_A

Need a guest Rapper on a song? talk to me!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/103097-guest-rapper-for-you/

NEW SONG:

Redstorm shrugged. "Just take as much as you can carry. It's getting colder..." It was starting to get freezing. *I need to make boots if I don't want to get cold...* "We eat the leftovers." Redstorm chuckled. "I don't actually know what to do with the remains..." After a while, he got back to his shelter. Everything was in place. *That's nice... now to get a fire going, skin the wolves and get out of here.*

Lyona shuddered at the thought of eating wolf meat. She considered picking up a wolf, but since her wing was injured she couldn't fold it. Sighing, she walked with her head down back to the shelter. -I'm so useless now...-

Cleo grinned when she saw that the ponies have left. She dragged the smaller wolf away from the clearing, but not far. She took out her shiv. -Good thing I know how to skin animals. Time to get cutting...-

@@Skullbuster

9soUsmZ.png

Signature by Azura

(edited)

After a difficult treck through the snow, due to the dead wolf hanging off her back, SkyFall finally made it back to the shelter. She used a freezing hoof to open the door and stumble inside. "Hey, I'm back." She called aloud. She ditched the wolf in a corner with the one RedStorm brought, and she noticed that Storm Cloud was cooking something. "So watcha' cooking there?" Sky Fall asked.

Edited by Skye42