Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Frozen Equestria RP

RedStorm

@@SwigglySwiggly

Cleo hastily stuffed things back into her bag. " Fine. Just wait a sec, kay?"

She placed her bags onto one of the benches, and went to the other side. Cleo shivered as her hooves touched the cold metal of the railways.

-The railways are even colder than the snow.- She pressed the other lever down hard.

Raze looked around, then sighed.

"You're right. Even if this is a sturdy shelter, who knows how longs this'll hold up in this hell of a blizzard."

Raze then thought about a few things, then decided something.

"If it's not too much to ask... may I tag along with your group? I'm a hell of a marksman, and even greater with swords." He twirled the sword faster in his left hoof.

Redstorm was about to say no, but Acid punched him softly.

"N- I mean... sure. We could use a swordsman... anyway... the others are waiting. You follow us if you wanna come."

Redstorm walked out of the room, Acid following him.

"Nice job Acid.. now we're gonna run out of food even sooner..."

Acid just kept walking.

Raze put away his sword, and gathered the rest of his things. "Great then." He then over heard one of them talking about how they would now run out of food sooner. "I'm not gonna hassle you for supplies or anything, I can always find my own."

He followed them downstairs, but decided to go and search the kitchen. Looking through all of the cupboards, he only found a couple cans of food, one of them a few days past its expiration date. He sighed.

"It'll have to do..." He looked at the group. "By the way, I don't think I got your names?"

S.S. trudged through the snow, the wind slapping his face.

"How much further?" He shouted back towards Lyona.

@,

(Here is a bunch of useless text that probably shouldn't be here but oh look there is a 200 character minimum in place and all I wanted to do was ask a question)

@Lynette,

"The minecart works well enough" Swig climbed out 

"Better warn the others that I used lamp oil on the minecart, before somepony accidentally sets this thing on fire"

Swig drew a carrot and it came to life, "lunch...." Swig ate half of the carrot and left the other half on the pile of supplies on the minecart

"Where the hell is Redstorm Jonny Acid And Skyfall?"

@@Throttlesky,

" We're almost there! I can see something there already!" Lyona yelled back.

@@SwigglySwiggly

"The heck if I know? They probably got lost somewhere, the idiots. But, I see two more ponies heading our way. I doubt it's them." Cleo said, rubbing her hooves together and blowing on them.

@Lynette,

Swig used his clear vision spell and peek through the blizzard.

"Hey Cleo u know these ponies?" Swig grabbed Cleo's head and shoved it into the Clear vision's magic bubble, to Cleo it seems as if the blizzard just disappeared and she could see clearly through the storm.

"well? you know em?"

@@SwigglySwiggly

" Don't touch me." Cleo growled, before looking through. " Yeah, I know both of them. One of them is that pegasus from the other group, the other I slammed the door in his face I couple of times. Guess he decided to join them. " She quickly removed her head from the bubble and went to her saddlebags.

Jonny walked into the clear vison bubble "calm down ive been here the whole time, the storm is just really bad" he shook snow off of him and wiped his visor "the other ponies better hurry, the blizzard is almost here, which is scarry seeing how bad the storm is now"

@@Skullbuster

Swig Panicked and fell back not realizing that Jonny was here the whole time.

Swig grabbed Jonny by the collar and dragged him behind the minecart.

"Were you watching me?!?! What did you see?!?! Answer Me Honestly Or Your Head Is Gonna Be The Minecart's Hood Ornament!"

Swig raised a knife to Jonny's face and raised his eyebrows indicating that Jonny should answer quickly and honestly

Jonny in response shot a bolt of electricity from his horn delivering a quick painful shock to swig causing him to fall down (think the effects of a taser) he quickly stepped back, levitating the knife and moving it away from him "what the hell is wrong with you kid? and what the hell are you talking about?"

@@Skullbuster

"You were here at the station this whole time!" 

"Were you watching me? If so what did you see!?"

Swig levitated several knives, "I might have no choice but to silence you if necessary"

(200 character requirement sucks, just typing to fill in the requirement)

"no you idiot, i couldnt see anything due to the storm, and why do you care?" jonny was irritated at the kid and wasnt the least bit intimidated "and stop pointing these things, your gonna hurt some pony" with his stronger magic,  he took all the knives and stuck all of them in the ground "seriously your starting to agitate me"@@SwigglySwiggly,

(edited)

@@Skullbuster

"sorry, some things I have are to be kept secret, secret enough that it is worth killing you for"

Swig packed the knives back into his jacket

Swig walked back to the train station's platform, on his way up he used his magic telepathy and whispered to Jonny

"If I find out that you know what I my secret, I wont hesitate to kill you"

Edited by SwigglySwiggly

@@SwigglySwiggly

" What the hell is wrong with you, kid? The whole time he's been somewhat nice to you. Don't hurt him, understand? He's a friend, and nobody hurts my friends." Cleo said, her eyes narrowed. " Especially not kids like you." She looked into her saddlebags again, looking at Swig from the corner of her eye.

Swig thought to himself for a moment "they don't understand the importance of what I know or have, I don't blame them, they wouldn't know, some things are kept secret for a reason" Swig cast a seal spell on his saddlebag after what had happened between Jonny and him,

"this should keep any curious ponies away from my stuff" Swig put his saddlebag on and tightened it, Swig gave a quick glance at Jonny due to his suspicions. Swig climbed onto the minecart and checked the mechanisms.

@@Skullbuster

After making sure that everything was packed and neatly organized in her bags, Cleo zipped it up and went to Johnny. 

" Do you know the basic layout of Phillydelphia? I heard that it's a pretty big city... I don't want us to stumble upon any gangs or something like that." Cleo frowned.

@,

"Yes, i know the place quite well, thats where i went to university, i know my way around it, i could probably lose a pursuer if we were being chased" he sighed "i hope the university its self is still intact, i havnt been there for about a year now, theres a few things i need from there"

@@Skullbuster

" Phew. At least we won't get lost. " Cleo had a tiny smile on her muzzle. " What do you need from there? Weapons? Armor? Tools?" She asked, curiosity in her voice. 

- There better be loot there still, or else we would have went there for nothing.- Cleo thought. -And a place to rest, too.-

@,

"well, i know tools can be found in the university, but what i want to look for is a book that will help me perfect my electrical magic, im already at a high level but its not perfect yet, that and a major millitary base is close to the university, that will supply us with arms and armor" he chuckled a bit "hopefully that city will be my last destination, i could survive off that city for years" 

Raze put away his sword, and gathered the rest of his things. "Great then." He then over heard one of them talking about how they would now run out of food sooner. "I'm not gonna hassle you for supplies or anything, I can always find my own."

He followed them downstairs, but decided to go and search the kitchen. Looking through all of the cupboards, he only found a couple cans of food, one of them a few days past its expiration date. He sighed.

"It'll have to do..." He looked at the group. "By the way, I don't think I got your names?"

((Sorry for the absence everyone... I had some stuff to deal with.))

"Well that's good... anyway. I am Redstorm and this is A-"

"My name is Acid."

"Yes... we should get to the minecart. The others might leave without us."

As they stepped outside, wind and snow blew in their face.

"Ok then... its very snowy out here..."

"It has been snowy for years now, if you havent noticed."

Redstorm looked at Acid.

"Weren't you the one that wanted everypony to be nice?"

"I guess... sorry. I just wanna get out of this place as quikcly as possible."

Finally reaching the station, Straight Shot saw Cleo the doorkicker and the others. Another new face was with them. A teenager by the look of him with a red cloak. Raising an eyebrow, he noted this unicorn had no weapon visable.

-looks can be deceiving-

@@Throttlesky

" Slowpokes finally arrived. It took you ages! Why were you guys holed up at the shelter for so long anyways?" Cleo rolled her eyes.

Lyona shook the snow from her mane. " We made it. Damn that wind was strong." She noticed Straight Shot looked at Swig. 

" Don't worry. He's with us, and probably won't kill anypony. Probably." Lyona said in a low tone.

@,

-That doesn't make me feel any better-

Straight Shot secured his bag and checked his knives.

-Things would be 100% easier if I had grabbed a gun instead of a bow-

Taking a seat where he could see everyone and the door, Straight started to sharpen one of his knives.

Raze nodded at them. "Name's Raze. Now that that's over with, let's get the hell out of here."

As soon as the door opened, he could feel the intense cold of the blizzard blowing straight at him. He sighed.

At least my armor's insulated, otherwise I'd be a Popsicle by now, he thought.