Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I want to get better, so I am taking sig requests!

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

(edited)

I have figured out not too long ago that making sigs is something that I actually like to do. I have made different ones so far and I think I am getting better. I would like to get even better though. Hopefully I am good enough to do this, but I am taking some requests!

If you want to make a request, use this format:

Text (if any):
Color scheme (Background, text, etc.):
Text Font (If there is a specific font you want):
Images (Any images you want to be used):
Size (What size do you want it to be):
Extra details:

Keep in mind that I may not be able to do all requests as I am still learning the ropes on some more advanced techniques, but I will do my best! 

If you want to see works of mine, check out my sig thread, the link is in my sig.

Note: I really cannot do vectors at this point, so none of those please! ;)

EDIT: Sorry everypony, I forgot to add size to the format! I knew I was forgetting something. :blink:

Edited by Kyoshi

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there! i have a bit of a challenge lol Do you think you could recreate my signature, but spell "Surprise" Correctly? Doctor Hooves was a little....hurt when i told him it was still misspelled for the third time. If you cant, don't worry about it! <3

Text:Twilightlicious

Color: Background purple and black, Text-pink

Text Font:normal

Extra:hearts above their heads

attachicon.giffire Jade.png

I will try to do this one today. ;)

Hi there! i have a bit of a challenge lol Do you think you could recreate my signature, but spell "Surprise" Correctly? Doctor Hooves was a little....hurt when i told him it was still misspelled for the third time. If you cant, don't worry about it! <3

Hmm, interesting. I know I could, but I may need the images of the character, I know who she is, I just cannot remember the name.   :blink:  This would be an interesting challenge. At the moment is seems daunting, but that is just my low self esteem. I may try this one soon.

Text: What's your poison?

Color: Whatever you see fit

Text Font: normal

Extra: Sombra floating around

attachicon.gifWitch_Doctor.png

I will add this one to my queue.   ;)

I will try to do this one today. ;)

Hmm, interesting. I know I could, but I may need the images of the character, I know who she is, I just cannot remember the name.   :blink:  This would be an interesting challenge. At the moment is seems daunting, but that is just my low self esteem. I may try this one soon.

I will add this one to my queue.   ;)

her name is surprise lol. Enjoy this lovely sentence that im crafting from my mind. It hypnoitizes you.hypnotizes? Pretty sure.

post-9480-0-28940100-1362188989.jpg
post-9480-0-48884900-1362188967_thumb.png

Text:Twilightlicious

Color: Background purple and black, Text-pink

Text Font:normal

Extra:hearts above their heads

attachicon.giffire Jade.png

attachicon.gifWitch_Doctor.png

Yikes! I forgot something in the format! What size do you want the sig to be? My apologies for forgetting this crucial detail.  :(

Yikes! I forgot something in the format! What size do you want the sig to be? My apologies for forgetting this crucial detail. :(

I'd really like it to be 600x100 but no smaller since it's already pretty small and airy. Tanks for taking this on, by the way. Mew!

Yikes! I forgot something in the format! What size do you want the sig to be? My apologies for forgetting this crucial detail.  :(

I would like it to be 600x100 or whatever most of the people in the forums are using! Thanks for making it for me and good luck to you!

Text (if any): Doctor whooves and derpy

Color scheme (Background, text, etc.): the tardis, preferably the one on my current siggy

Text Font (If there is a specific font you want): Sparkly text

Images (Any images you want to be used): http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/113/1/f/doctor_and_derpy_by_asdflove-d4xb7no.png

Size (What size do you want it to be): a normal siggy size.

(edited)

I would like it to be 600x100 or whatever most of the people in the forums are using! Thanks for making it for me and good luck to you!

I have only one more request. I need the image of your OC without a background. The white background messes with the edges. Get that and we are set. ;)

Edit: I was able to iron out the edges. If you still provide the image with no background, I will use it instead.

Hopefully this is what you are looking for! I apologize that it seems a bit plain, but I think it turned out good. If there are any major changes you want done, let me know. ;)

TwiliciousAlkoiSIGRequest2_zpse89b10fb.p

Edited by Kyoshi

I have only one more request. I need the image of your OC without a background. The white background messes with the edges. Get that and we are set. ;)

Edit: I was able to iron out the edges. If you still provide the image with no background, I will use it instead.

Hopefully this is what you are looking for! I apologize that it seems a bit plain, but I think it turned out good. If there are any major changes you want done, let me know. ;)

TwiliciousAlkoiSIGRequest2_zpse89b10fb.p

I used paint.net to make the image transparent! I hope it doesn't bother you if i upload the transparent version of my OC!

post-13168-0-50101300-1362361904_thumb.png

There you go my fellow friend

(edited)

img-1235374-1-attachicon.gifWitch_Doctor.png

How is this? I really tried to be a bit more experimental and I think you will like the result. I hope you like it friend. ;) If there is something that you do not like, let me know! 

WitchDoctorSigRequest3_zps4b129256.png

Edit: I made a slight alteration and re-uploaded it.

I used paint.net to make the image transparent! I hope it doesn't bother you if i upload the transparent version of my OC!

img-1235374-3-attachicon.giffire Jade.png

There you go my fellow friend

I think it turned out quite well with the original image. I just had to iron it out a bit. If you want me to use that image instead, let me know. ;)

Edited by Kyoshi

How is this? I really tried to be a bit more experimental and I think you will like the result. I hope you like it friend. ;) If there is something that you do not like, let me know! 

WitchDoctorSigRequest1_zps4ccf3988.png

I think it turned out quite well with the original image. I just had to iron it out a bit. If you want me to use that image instead, let me know. ;)

Okie Dokie Lokie! Thank you very much for making the signature. I admit it is a great design you did, or should i say the design is totally Twilightlicious ;)

img-1235374-2-WitchDoctorSigRequest3_zps

Edit: I made a slight alteration and re-uploaded it.

Wow this looks really good! it's better than what i had in mind thank you so much and may i say your really good that this, keep up the good work my friend!

Okie Dokie Lokie! Thank you very much for making the signature. I admit it is a great design you did, or should i say the design is totally Twilightlicious ;)

Wow this looks really good! it's better than what i had in mind thank you so much and may i say your really good that this, keep up the good work my friend!

That....is.....awesome. It feels great making something for somepony else and them liking it. This made my day great beyond compare. I am glad that you both like them!

I have self esteem issues so this really brings me joy. :)

Color scheme (Background, text, etc.): the tardis, preferably the one on my current siggy

Images (Any images you want to be used): http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/113/1/f/doctor_and_derpy_by_asdflove-d4xb7no.png

I may try this one next. Skye's will come a bit later. That one will be interesting to say the least. I will try to start (and hopefully finish) Bearsie's tomorrow.

(edited)

I don't understand why you would have self esteem issues when you make great work and seem like a fun person to talk to! You have that one two combo and i'm honored to have such a great signature and a great friend  ^_^

Edited by Witch Doctor

Hello,

I would like mine to be the following.

Text: The Original Party Ponies

Color Scheme: In a Club

Text Font: Futurama Font

Images: My Oc, Fluttershy, Derpy Hooves, Vinyl Scratch, and Dr. Whooves walking in a straight line at the club.

Size: Pretty large if you don't mind. You decide.

Extra Details: Can you make the walking animated?

post-13325-0-47989000-1362380383_thumb.png  My OC

post-13325-0-83829100-1362380779.jpeg        Fluttershy Pic

post-13325-0-80545800-1362380797.jpeg         Derpy Pic

post-13325-0-77242000-1362380814.jpeg         Vinyl Pic

post-13325-0-30353100-1362380831.jpeg          Doctor Whooves Pic

Thanks,

Sir Derpington Hooves

(edited)

Hello,

Images: My Oc, Fluttershy, Derpy Hooves, Vinyl Scratch, and Dr. Whooves walking in a straight line at the club.

img-1236477-1-attachicon.gifBrown Horizion.png My OC

img-1236477-2-attachicon.gifUnknown-1.jpeg Fluttershy Pic

img-1236477-3-attachicon.gifUnknown-2.jpeg Derpy Pic

img-1236477-4-attachicon.gifUnknown-3.jpeg Vinyl Pic

img-1236477-5-attachicon.gifUnknown-4.jpeg Doctor Whooves Pic

Thanks,

Sir Derpington Hooves

My apologies, but I am not THAT good yet. I really wouldn't even know where to begin on the animation. Perhaps I could do the ordinary signature, but animation is a no go at the moment. Would you still want me to do that?

Edit: This was cleared up via PM. I will try to do this one soon.

I don't understand why you would have self esteem issues when you make great work and seem like a fun person to talk to! You have that one two combo and i'm honored to have such a great signature and a great friend ^_^

Huh.....I just noticed, and you may have noticed this long before I did, but I got the text wrong. :| It still turned out good, but I feel kinda dumb now. If you want me to, I can change it to what you requested. I cannot believe I missed that. Edited by Kyoshi

No you don't have to change anything because it's better with the way you put it then what it was suppose to be but thank you and don't feel dumb its still a wonderful signature you just made it better that way

(edited)

This one was actually tricky for me, even though it shouldn't have been. (Well, it wasn't TOO tricky) I really hope you like it, but if there is something that you do not like, do not hesitate to tell me. I made a couple of different versions but they are mostly the same. This one I thought turned out the best. If anything, I can go back and do edits. As long as you like it, then I am happy. :)

img-1238337-1-BeariesSIGRequest5_zps9816

Hello,

attachicon.gifBrown Horizion.png  My OC

attachicon.gifUnknown-1.jpeg        Fluttershy Pic

attachicon.gifUnknown-2.jpeg         Derpy Pic

attachicon.gifUnknown-3.jpeg         Vinyl Pic

attachicon.gifUnknown-4.jpeg          Doctor Whooves Pic

Thanks,

Sir Derpington Hooves

I will start this one now. I have one request though, the image of your OC with a transparent background. I could attempt to use the current one, but that would make it a lot smoother. ;)

Edited by Kyoshi

This one was actually tricky for me, even though it shouldn't have been. (Well, it wasn't TOO tricky) I really hope you like it, but if there is something that you do not like, do not hesitate to tell me. I made a couple of different versions but they are mostly the same. This one I thought turned out the best. If anything, I can go back and do edits. As long as you like it, then I am happy. :)

img-1238337-1-BeariesSIGRequest5_zps9816

Thanks, dude! This is bearsie's second acount for my doctor whooves and Derpy blog, so that's why I needed a second siggy. Thanks so much. Your sigs are amazing!

Um if you don't mind here's my oc

Text: none Color: don't really care all the other stuff I don't really care, its up to you.

She is kinda special cause she's not really a pony She is an okapi!

post-13257-0-96014100-1362438703_thumb.jpg