Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I want to get better, so I am taking sig requests!

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

(edited)

O crap! I need a link! Can I post this on my devianart page so it can have a link?!?!?!? I cannot put an image on here unless I paste a link on there!

Here is the direct link. If you wish to upload it to your DA, that is fine, as long as proper credits are given. ;) I am very happy that you like it. :D

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x27/killman360/SirDerpSIGRequest2_zps1430b871.png

Edited by Kyoshi

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I would like mine to be the following.

Text: The Original Party Ponies

Color Scheme: In a Club

Text Font: Futurama Font

Images: My Oc, Fluttershy, Derpy Hooves, Vinyl Scratch, and Dr. Whooves walking in a straight line at the club.

Size: Pretty large if you don't mind. You decide.

Extra Details: Can you make the walking animated?

attachicon.gifBrown Horizion.png  My OC

attachicon.gifUnknown-1.jpeg        Fluttershy Pic

attachicon.gifUnknown-2.jpeg         Derpy Pic

attachicon.gifUnknown-3.jpeg         Vinyl Pic

attachicon.gifUnknown-4.jpeg          Doctor Whooves Pic

Thanks,

Sir Derpington Hooves

Here you go sir! Hopefully this is what you are wanting. :) If there is anything that you do not like, let me know! I was able to iron out the image of your OC.

SirDerpSIGRequest2_zps1430b871.png

(edited)

Scheisse, already some 29 requests? Man, he's NEVUR gonna get to my request! xp

Text (if any): Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

Color scheme (Background, etc): Celtic background. I really don't care which one, as long as it's some design pattern.

Text Font (If there is a specific font you want): Some sort of Olde English font

Images (Any images you want to be used): Pictue will be included as attachment

Size (What size do you want it to be):  The maximum size for sigs, if possible

Edited by ~HistoricallyInaccurate~

Hi there! i have a bit of a challenge lol Do you think you could recreate my signature, but spell "Surprise" Correctly? Doctor Hooves was a little....hurt when i told him it was still misspelled for the third time. If you cant, don't worry about it! <3

How is this? I apologize that it is not exactly the same. The text font is different and it may seem a bit rough around the edges. I think it was a good attempt though. If there is anything you want me to change, let me know!

SkyeSigRequest1_zps28d5f174.png

Um if you don't mind here's my oc

Text: none Color: don't really care all the other stuff I don't really care, its up to you.

She is kinda special cause she's not really a pony She is an okapi!

attachicon.gifOkapi 01.jpg

I will start this one now, though I will admit it may be difficult. Maybe not, we will see. 

Color scheme (Background, etc): Celtic background. I really don't care which one, as long as it's some design pattern.

Text Font (If there is a specific font you want): Some sort of Olde English font

You mentioned having a different image and whatnot. I will wait until that and the accurate background are provided, because I am still a bit lost on a Celtic background. :P

Um if you don't mind here's my oc

Text: none Color: don't really care all the other stuff I don't really care, its up to you.

She is kinda special cause she's not really a pony She is an okapi!

attachicon.gifOkapi 01.jpg

It is done! Hopefully you will like this one. I had a huge creativity block for some reason while making this one. Still, I think it turned out good. :) If there is anything that you do not like, let me know! ;)

VarcolacSIGRequestFINISHED1_zpsdfc84a83.

Here you go friend! Wasn't a huge challenge to my surprise. It turned out quite well. I hope you like it! :) If you do not like it, tell me what you want changed. I will gladly do it. ;)

HistoricalInnaccuracySIGRequest1_zps1d4b

The pic isn't showing. Could you upload it to an image hosting website, than send me the url? Perhaps that will work better maybe?

Weird, I have it uploaded to Photobucket, perhaps it is the spoiler that is messing it up. Here is the direct link. Hopefully this works. ;)

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x27/killman360/HistoricalInnaccuracySIGRequest1_zps1d4be434.png

Bloody hell! Can't access that either! Could you upload it to tinypic.com? I know for a fact I can get there. Sorry for all the trouble :P

Bloody hell! Can't access that either! Could you upload it to tinypic.com? I know for a fact I can get there. Sorry for all the trouble :P

No trouble at all! ;) Here is the Tiny Pic version.

wul7ax.png

Direct link if above is not showing:

http://i50.tinypic.com/wul7ax.png

I have another version without the smoke effect if that is to your liking. Remember, just say the word and I will change something. :)

alright...if you get the time, and want to take a crack at this, im all about it!

Text : SKETCH
Color scheme : DARK COLORS blacks,purples,blues
Text Font : have fun with it, something badass
Size : as big as mlpforums will allow
Extra details: meh, have fun with it as i have said, i will like anything you do for me!

NO PINK!!!!!!!

(edited)

alright...if you get the time, and want to take a crack at this, im all about it!

Extra details: meh, have fun with it as i have said, i will like anything you do for me!

NO PINK!!!!!!!

Ah, Trixie and Luna, EXCELLENT choices. I will try to do this one as soon as possible, since I currently have no other requests. ;)

Wait a second....

Extra details: meh, have fun with it as i have said, i will like anything you do for me!

NO PINK!!!!!!!

:blink: 

Edited by Kyoshi

Wait a second.... Extra details: meh, have fun with it as i have said, i will like anything you do for me! NO PINK!!!!!!! :blink:

i know i know... that came after the fact lol. but seriously if it isnt pinkie pie and its pink....i hate it :P. take your time by the way, im in no rush and hate inconveniencing people, i know what its like to get bugged to death when you try to help out a fellow brony.....

Text: SparklingTwilight

Colour: Wondering if it could be this - http://www.hdwallpapers.in/walls/purple_color_flow-wide.jpg but if you can't do that then purple.

Text Font: Something fancy-looking.

Images: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/084/c/1/twilight_sparkle_with_sparks_in_her_eyes_by_sn260591-d4tuh5u.png

Size: I dunno, pretty big I guess. XD Not too big, though.

Text: Krimson

Colour: Something shadowy with some deep reds and golds

Text Font: Something akin to a psychic.

Size: Decent size. I plan on adding my OC to it when I get a decent pic of him...can't even figure out how to give him his cutie mark :(

(edited)

NO PINK!!!!!!!

How is this? I think this one turned out very well. Trixie and Luna is an amazing combination. Hopefully this is what you are wanting. If it isn't, do not hesitate to tell me! ;)

img-1243606-1-DashBlastSIGRequest2_zps47

I have another version without the light next to Luna if that is more to your liking. :)

Edit: I just re-read that you emphasized dark colors. Perhaps that was poor comprehension on my part. Unless you still like it, which now I doubt. If anything, I can redo it.

Text: SparklingTwilight

Colour: Wondering if it could be this - http://www.hdwallpapers.in/walls/purple_color_flow-wide.jpg but if you can't do that then purple.

Text Font: Something fancy-looking.

Images: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/084/c/1/twilight_sparkle_with_sparks_in_her_eyes_by_sn260591-d4tuh5u.png

Size: I dunno, pretty big I guess. XD Not too big, though.

Hopefully this is what you are looking for friend! :)

SparklingTwilightSigRequest1_zpse62a9f2f

If there is anything that you want changed, do not hesitate to tell me. I will gladly do it. ;)

Edited by Kyoshi

I have another version without the light next to Luna if that is more to your liking.  :)

Edit: I just re-read that you emphasized dark colors. Perhaps that was poor comprehension on my part. Unless you still like it, which now I doubt. If anything, I can redo it.

Hopefully this is what you are looking for friend! :)

SparklingTwilightSigRequest1_zpse62a9f2f

If there is anything that you want changed, do not hesitate to tell me. I will gladly do it. ;)

Wow! I FRIGGIN LOVE IT IT'S SO DAMN COOL!! One question though. Can anypony tell me how to set it as my sig? Because I have no idea. XD

Text: Krimson

Colour: Something shadowy with some deep reds and golds

Text Font: Something akin to a psychic.

Size: Decent size. I plan on adding my OC to it when I get a decent pic of him...can't even figure out how to give him his cutie mark :(

Interesting combinations. Send me the image of your OC with a transparent background (If you have one) and the image of the Cutie Mark. I can add it for you. ;)

How is this? I think this one turned out very well. Trixie and Luna is an amazing combination. Hopefully this is what you are wanting. If it isn't, do not hesitate to tell me! Spoiler  

dude! i freaking love it! dont sell yourself short bro, you good a hell of a lot of tallent. this totally blows my dauntless sig out of the water! keep it up! 

Hi! Just wanted to make a siggie request! I see your signature is an example of some of your work. 

Text (if any): Colour brightens our world...
Color scheme (Background, text, etc.): Can it please be the art wallpaper below

rainbow-paint-wallpaper.jpg

Text Font (If there is a specific font you want): Any font that might match the main art theme
Images (Any images you want to be used): Below are the vectors:

fluttershy_vector_by_teal_stars-d5qanno.

93198_absurd_res_beatnik_beret_fluttersh

Can these two vectors be shown on each side and the text in the middle. Thanks!
Size (What size do you want it to be): 600x100

Extra details

(edited)

Here's his pic.

img-1247338-1-attachicon.gifKrimson.png

And his cutie mark:

img-1247338-2-attachicon.gifcm.png

Thanks alot in advance. Varcolac is too busy drawing Sobaki to make any good art of him -_- Just kidding but yea, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

It is done my friend! I hope it is to your liking. :) If it is not, let me know. ;) It took me a bit longer than it should have to realize that the color scheme matches your OC. *facehoof*

img-1247338-3-KrimsonSIGRequest_zpse8126

Hi! Just wanted to make a siggie request! I see your signature is an example of some of your work. 

img-1247192-1-rainbow-paint-wallpaper.jp

Text Font (If there is a specific font you want): Any font that might match the main art theme

img-1247192-2-fluttershy_vector_by_teal_

img-1247192-3-93198_absurd_res_beatnik_b

Extra details

Will be doing this one next. ;)

Extra details

Completed! Thanks for the request. If there is anything that you do not like, let me know! I will gladly change it to whatever suits you best. :)

EBONYSIGRequest_zps780bcc2a.png

Edited by Kyoshi

(edited)

Hmm... just stopping by :3 really loke the sigs man really nice & btw I was wondering do you use GIMP for making your signatures?  I like the thin line borders you added to your sigs too. That one sig. you did of luna and trixie with sketch I really like a lot. Well anyways just visiting like them a lot man.

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne

Hmm... just stopping by :3 really loke the sigs man really nice & btw I was wondering do you use GIMP for making your signatures?  I like the thin line borders you added to your sigs too. That one sig. you did of luna and trixie with sketch I really like a lot. Well anyways just visiting like them a lot man.

I actually use Photoshop, CS5 to be more specific. GIMP is a very nice program as well, but PS is my primary program. :)

Thanks so much for the compliments!  :lol: