Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I want to get better, so I am taking sig requests!

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love it! Brohoof to you and a huge thank you. A small haha to you not noticing, but 'tis alright. You do great work and keep it up. ;) -snag-

I am very glad that you like it! Doing these requests make me feel very nice so it was fun.

Now I have no requests. If anypony wants to make one, I have lots of free time. :P

It is done my friend! I hope it is to your liking. :) If it is not, let me know. ;) It took me a bit longer than it should have to realize that the color scheme matches your OC. *facehoof*

img-1247338-3-KrimsonSIGRequest_zpse8126

Will be doing this one next. ;)

Completed! Thanks for the request. If there is anything that you do not like, let me know! I will gladly change it to whatever suits you best. :)

img-1247338-7-EBONYSIGRequest_zps780bcc2

OMG! Thank you SO much for making this for me! I really appreciate it! Thx! You're a great artist in signatures.  :lol: Thanxies! I love it! :wub:

OMG! Thank you SO much for making this for me! I really appreciate it! Thx! You're a great artist in signatures.  :lol: Thanxies! I love it! :wub:

Late response, but I am very happy that you like it! :)

Now, I am having extreme creativity block at the moment. I currently have no requests and I am trying to practice, but my mind is just wandering.  :blink:

(edited)

Hi, um... Yeah, I would like you to make a signature for me. Here are the specifications:

Text (if any): Proton, perhaps add a few effects to the name. Make it badass.
Color scheme (Background, text, etc.): Blue and/or Brown for the font. If they don't suit the background well, then any color that suits it

Background: (Lol added a spec) Can't decide between fire and a gradient of blue and brown.
Text Font (If there is a specific font you want): Any
Images (Any images you want to be used): My OC Proton and Princess Luna
Size (What size do you want it to be): As usual, 600x100
Extra details: Luna to the right, Proton to the left, text in the center. Thanks! :3

Here you have an image of my OC:

proton_by_robloxer032-d5xhrva.png

Edited by ~Proton~

(edited)

Hi, um... Yeah, I would like you to make a signature for me. Here are the specifications:

Text (if any): Proton, perhaps add a few effects to the name. Make it badass.Color scheme (Background, text, etc.): Blue and/or Brown for the font. If they don't suit the background well, then any color that suits it

Background: (Lol added a spec) Can't decide between fire and a gradient of blue and brown.Text Font (If there is a specific font you want): AnyImages (Any images you want to be used): My OC Proton and Princess LunaSize (What size do you want it to be): As usual, 600x100Extra details: Luna to the right, Proton to the left, text in the center. Thanks! :3

img-1255038-1-proton_by_robloxer032-d5xh

Looks like somepony already did this, unless you were wanting me to take a shot at it. :P I will gladly do it. I am learning some new techniques, so it will be fun. I will try to start on it soon.

Text (if any): Proton, perhaps add a few effects to the name. Make it badass.

Color scheme (Background, text, etc.): Blue and/or Brown for the font. If they don't suit the background well, then any color that suits it

Background: (Lol added a spec) Can't decide between fire and a gradient of blue and brown.

Text Font (If there is a specific font you want): Any

Images (Any images you want to be used): My OC Proton and Princess Luna

Size (What size do you want it to be): As usual, 600x100

Extra details: Luna to the right, Proton to the left, text in the center. Thanks! :3

It is done! You were debating on having the background be either flames or the gradient, so I combined the two. Because of this, I made the text white/silver-ish, as it would not have blended well otherwise. If there is something that you want changed, let me know! I will gladly do it. :)

protonsigrequestborder.png

Edited by Kyoshi

OH MY GOD THATS AWESOME. THANK YOU! :D

I don't know why do you ask people if they want their sig changed, you make them perfect :D

--Proton

I am very happy that you like it! I say that a lot because I am very cautious. I truly want the person to like the sig so I try to do what they say and I am always doubting things that I make. :P My self esteem isn't too great at times so I am always worried that the one who requested it may not like it. That is probably a dumb paranoia though.

Thanks for the request. :)

Text: Something that mentions the Cutie Mark Crusaders (subtlety)
Color scheme (Background, text, etc.): out doors (in Ponyville) 
Text Font (If there is a specific font you want): nothing specific just please make sure it fits MLP to an extent
Images (Any images you want to be used): any image of Scootaloo where she is smiling excited (images like these)
Size (What size do you want it to be): 600x100 (or forum maximum limit)
Extra details: I really just want to see Scootaloo looking happy/excited. I don't want to restrict what I want to much. Just do what you think looks good :).

Edited by DarkEly

Hello! I'm gonna make a request and hope its not to difficult. It will be my first signature :D
Text : It's party time!
Color: hot pink .. like pinkie's mane
Text Font : doesn't matter
Images http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/074/5/5/mlp_pinkie_pie_by_chicka1985-d4suip2.png on the right and if it can fit (if it doesn't it doesn't matter much) http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/219/b/c/8_bit_pinkie_and_party_cannon_sprite_by_ladypixelheart-d5a59qw.jpg
Size (What size do you want it to be): well.. i don't really know any sizes. Whatever is easiest for you and looks best.
Extra details: If it's not too much trouble, could there be some balloons somewhere on there? Balloons are so fun! And they fit with the whole party thing. Maybe in the background? I'm not sure. I am not very good at artsy stuff. OH! And have fun making it! :DD

And also, if any of this doesn't look good, then feel free to change it. I would much rather you pick what would make it look better than to use horrible ideas for a signature.

Edited by Otaku Pinkeh Pie ♪

Text (if any): "There's the fast and then there's the fireball" and "Fireball Rush (More dominant pls)
Color scheme (Background, text, etc.): Firey BG
Text Font (If there is a specific font you want): ?
Images (Any images you want to be used): Are you doing vectors? Coudl you do a vector of my OC on one side and Rainbow Dash on the other?
Size (What size do you want it to be): Normal size
Extra details: Idunno

here's the pic for reference if you're doing a vector

post-9830-0-63571600-1362930669_thumb.png

(edited)

Text (if any): "There's the fast and then there's the fireball" and "Fireball Rush (More dominant pls)Color scheme (Background, text, etc.): Firey BGText Font (If there is a specific font you want): ?Images (Any images you want to be used): Are you doing vectors? Coudl you do a vector of my OC on one side and Rainbow Dash on the other?Size (What size do you want it to be): Normal sizeExtra details: Idunno

here's the pic for reference if you're doing a vector

My apologies, I really cannot do vectors right now. I am just not very good at those. I hope to actually get decent at those at some point, but it probably would not turn out too great at the moment. If you still want me to do something, let me know.

Hello! I'm gonna make a request and hope its not to difficult. It will be my first signature :D

Text : It's party time!

Color: hot pink .. like pinkie's mane

Text Font : doesn't matter

Images : http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/074/5/5/mlp_pinkie_pie_by_chicka1985-d4suip2.png on the right and if it can fit (if it doesn't it doesn't matter much) http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/219/b/c/8_bit_pinkie_and_party_cannon_sprite_by_ladypixelheart-d5a59qw.jpg

Size (What size do you want it to be): well.. i don't really know any sizes. Whatever is easiest for you and looks best.

Extra details: If it's not too much trouble, could there be some balloons somewhere on there? Balloons are so fun! And they fit with the whole party thing. Maybe in the background? I'm not sure. I am not very good at artsy stuff. OH! And have fun making it! :DD

And also, if any of this doesn't look good, then feel free to change it. I would much rather you pick what would make it look better than to use horrible ideas for a signature.

It is done! I hope you like it friend! This was fun to make. If there is anything at all that you want changed, let me know! :)

otakupinkehpiesigreques.png

I have an alternate version with the confetti in front of the balloons if that is more to your liking.

Text Font (If there is a specific font you want): nothing specific just please make sure it fits MLP to an extent

Images (Any images you want to be used): any image of Scootaloo where she is smiling excited (images like these)

Extra details: I really just want to see Scootaloo looking happy/excited. I don't want to restrict what I want to much. Just do what you think looks good :).

I have started this one, but I am a little confused by the text. I was wondering what you specifically mean by subtlety? I apologize if this seems like a dumb question.

Thanks for the requests! :lol:

Edited by Kyoshi

I have started this one, but I am a little confused by the text. I was wondering what you specifically mean by subtlety? I apologize if this seems like a dumb question.

Oh that's alright. What I meant was that I want it to say "Cutie Mark Crusaders" somewhere and I meant subtly (like small text - not too big).

(edited)

Text Font (If there is a specific font you want): nothing specific just please make sure it fits MLP to an extent

Images (Any images you want to be used): any image of Scootaloo where she is smiling excited (images like these)

Here you go friend! I hope this is what you are looking for! If there is anything at all that you want changed, do not hesitate to let me know. ;)

scootaloosigrequest.png

post-8308-0-68033900-1363049876.jpg

Edited by Kyoshi

Okay, I have a request. I used to have a sig, and it's about high time I get another one. :)

I just want a banner of the Mane Six together and text that says 'Sugar Cube'. You can just wow me with whatever you'd like to do with it, I just ask that the vectors of the Mane Six be cute. Thanks. :D

Okay, I have a request. I used to have a sig, and it's about high time I get another one. smile.png

I just want a banner of the Mane Six together and text that says 'Sugar Cube'. You can just wow me with whatever you'd like to do with it, I just ask that the vectors of the Mane Six be cute. Thanks. biggrin.png

It is done. I have a slight feeling that you may not like it, I was experimenting a bit though it does not look like it. Hopefully you do like it, but if you do not, I can always redo it. 

sugarcubesigrequest.png

It is done. I have a slight feeling that you may not like it, I was experimenting a bit though it does not look like it. Hopefully you do like it, but if you do not, I can always redo it. 

img-1263763-3-sugarcubesigrequest.png

Actually, this very well done! If I can make one request, I'd like a different pic for Applejack. That, and maybe swap her position with Rarity please. Other than that, it's good. :D

Actually, this very well done! If I can make one request, I'd like a different pic for Applejack. That, and maybe swap her position with Rarity please. Other than that, it's good. :D

I can do that. I had trouble with making this one for some odd reason. In terms of the positioning, I basically went in order. :P

I will fix it up shortly.

Well, apparently I cannot do this. I was an idiot and saved the file with all of the layers merged. This was incredibly stupid on my part. If you want me to, I can just redo it. I truly feel like an idiot for doing that and I want to make it right.

Let me know what you want me to do.

Darn, that's a shame.

Well, if redoing it won't be too much trouble for you, then I would really appreciate it. Sorry for being such a pick. I should've been more specific the first time. :(

Text: Dashiiizzz
Color scheme (Background, text, etc.): Something rave-ish i guess? If that makes sense lol if anything stick with the black/light blue/blue theme like on my avatar :)
Text Font (If there is a specific font you want): None specific
Images (Any images you want to be used): Any image (or images) of Vinyl Scratch
Size (What size do you want it to be): Whatever size is good for the forum (Im not too familiar with the sizes)
Extra details: Do whatever you think would look awesome and fun with it :)

Darn, that's a shame.

Well, if redoing it won't be too much trouble for you, then I would really appreciate it. Sorry for being such a pick. I should've been more specific the first time. sad.png

No need for apologies. I should have been more careful with the files. Speaking of which, here it is again! I was smart this time and saved a separate version for fixes if need be. I hope you like it friend! Please tell me if you want any changes. ;)

sugarcubesigrequesttake.png

Text: Dashiiizzz

Color scheme (Background, text, etc.): Something rave-ish i guess? If that makes sense lol if anything stick with the black/light blue/blue theme like on my avatar smile.png

Text Font (If there is a specific font you want): None specific

Images (Any images you want to be used): Any image (or images) of Vinyl Scratch

Size (What size do you want it to be): Whatever size is good for the forum (Im not too familiar with the sizes)

Extra details: Do whatever you think would look awesome and fun with it smile.png

I will try to start this one soon. ;)

Hey, I like this one. I actually prefer where you put the text. Okay, now, only thing I request is, can you add that shiny, transparent effect that the first one had? After that it will be perfect! :D

Hey, I like this one. I actually prefer where you put the text. Okay, now, only thing I request is, can you add that shiny, transparent effect that the first one had? After that it will be perfect! biggrin.png

Here you go! Again. I hopefully got it right this time. As long as you like it, then I am happy.  

sugarcubesigrequesttake.png

Here is to hoping it is right! I truly want to get better at making these accurate.

Here you go! Again. I hopefully got it right this time. As long as you like it, then I am happy.  

img-1266610-2-sugarcubesigrequesttake.pn

Here is to hoping it is right! I truly want to get better at making these accurate.

Yes!! I love it. Thank you very much. I have sigged it and credited you. Thanks for putting up with me and my indecisiveness and pickiness. :P

(edited)

Yes!! I love it. Thank you very much. I have sigged it and credited you. Thanks for putting up with me and my indecisiveness and pickiness. :P

Pickiness = Accuracy my friend. It something I should expect, because certain people may want something a certain way. As the maker of it, I should try my best to accomplish it. My self-esteem and anxiety issues tend to interfere though.

I am very glad that you like it! :) Thank you for the request and for crediting me. :D

Text: DashiiizzzColor scheme (Background, text, etc.): Something rave-ish i guess? If that makes sense lol if anything stick with the black/light blue/blue theme like on my avatar :)Text Font (If there is a specific font you want): None specificImages (Any images you want to be used): Any image (or images) of Vinyl ScratchSize (What size do you want it to be): Whatever size is good for the forum (Im not too familiar with the sizes)Extra details: Do whatever you think would look awesome and fun with it :)

Here it is friend! I hope it is to your liking. I think it turned out quite well! If there is anything that you want changed, let me know! :) I have made two versions. One has more effects than the other.

dashiiizzzsigrequest.png

dashiiizzzsigrequest2.png

Choose whichever you like best. ;)

Edited by Kyoshi