Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Talk about your sig

My Little Mandy

• 2 years later...

Well it’s        And as you can see it has          Let’s not forget the             

Spoiler

The joke is that I don’t have an sig. it’s empty.

Edited by Iforgotmybrain
  • Brohoof 1

Being @Emerald Heart got to create it so quickly, the sig speaks volumes.  

Fluttershy proves that the E-wing, the least liked starship of the Rebels, can prove itself capable and tight to control in the toughest spaces of combat.  Octavia, who has the Y-wing, is Gold Leader of Rogue Squadron.  The ship with heavy armor and interesting weapons, including the ion cannon.  Octavia fits the job as a maestro to master its steady flying and combat.  

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

• 1 month later...

Userbars were fading out of popularity very soon after I got on the internet (like, 2009-2010), but I still remember seeing them around in various forums. Thought I would make one for fun pretty recently when I was allowed to set a thin banner beside my username on another site.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’ve once made this signature about 8 years ago with my favourite music artists, Pendulum and Knife Party (their logos), and the Pendulum font style lettering of my username against some grey background I’ve came across on Google images all these years ago. Don’t reckon I’ll ever get rid of it anytime soon.