Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you spruce up your sig?

ManaMinori

I've been here for quite a while but only bothered with tending to my sig, today. (Feel free to check it out!) Feels kinda nice.

Do you think people tend to look at other people's sigs?

How often do you spruce up your sig?

I got my new one just about a month ago, from my friend Kyoshi.

Had my old one for about 10 months, pretty much since i've been here. I probably change it once a year.

• Brohoof 1

I used to change signature constantly; showing off my creations and how skilled I am with Photoshop. By this point now, I don't really care about that anymore. Showing off just looks pretentious I think, and I'd rather not look like a narcissistic artist.

If I'm gonna show off my design skills, I'll do it at school to my teacher and friends, not here on the internet where no one gives a shit.

Edited by Holiday on the Moon

Usually when I change my name, I change my signature. This equates to about once every three months or so. I can't art to save my life, so I usually ask @ to do it for me because she's a rockstar. 

• Brohoof 1

More often than not, I would usually change my signature right after I change my avatar. It usually happens once a month.

All the time because I'm very indecisive about my avatars, and my sig must match my avatar. It's either a sig I've made, or an image online. (: