Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lighthoof and Shimmy Shake fan club

Nightfall Gloam

Lighthoof and Shimmy Shake! Members of the School of Friendship cheer squad, these two super underrated mares had only appeared in the episode "2,4,6, Greaaat" 

2083675__safe_screencap_lighthoof_shimmy

Even though I'm not really a sporty guy, you gotta appreciate the passion these two talented mares have for their sport! With their unique designs and cute voices, what's not to love about them? I must confess I do often wish they had more appearances.

Out of the two, Lighthoof quickly became my favourite, with her blue colour scheme and long, wavy mane and tail with the cute curl by her forehead.

2259847__safe_screencap_auburn+vision_ca

Honestly they're both great though, and they're such inseparable characters.

2113054__safe_screencap_lighthoof_shimmy

"Over, and over, and over again! We want to dance for each other and all of our friends!"

Anyway, time to appreciate these two mares! Fan art, favourite moments, fan theories, whatever else you can come up with, they deserve it!

• Brohoof 3

I always love to see support for the characters from the later seasons! :yay: They were really adorable, especially the song and dance they did, ^_^ I'll never understand how Rainbow Dash could dismiss it like that.

Lighthoof is also my favorite of the two. And the two appear in a lot of great fan art, it seems. :squee:

2133943.jpg

Art by Joakaha

• Brohoof 3

Found this anime-styled art of Lighthoof and Shimmy Shake a while ago while trying to find more pictures of them outside of Derpibooru, by sheer luck Google's image algorithm pointed me to this and it remains among my favourite depictions of them.

Its like they're cheering you on! :-D

fda09c69c887a3bcb99210ea9ce2fb37c61b59ff

Artist: hoshi21love on Tumblr

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...