Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you spruce up your sig?

ManaMinori

I get tired of my stuff really easily and It's nice to change things up a bit when you're in a phase or you're thinking: "Dang, that'd look great as my aesthetic!"

I have had the same signature you see now for well over a year and I have no plans on changing it anytime soon. ^__^ I feel that is represents who I am so very well and I want to keep it that way. I am sure signatures catch the eyes of people quite often, but I made this particular signature without that in mind. I just wanted it to be for myself. :)

Not too often; I'll change my signature whenever I decide that something new would look nice. I will usually stick to the same signature for a long time before I request or make a new one. However, when I do, everything about the signature changes completely.

I do look at others signatures, It's just generally interesting to see what the person in question chose for it, Same with avatars.

I've only changed signature a few times, But I think i'm sticking with the one I have now.

Your words confuse me. What is this "sig" of which you speak?

It's short for Signature. It's the space below everything you post where you can put pictures and text. A lot of members put links and funny stuff in theirs. 

Mine is the "Be Better" poster and the song lyrics, ReFireDrgn has a "REDFIREDRGN" poster and the awesome quote plus some links, that sort of thing.

If you can't see what I'm talking about, you might have them hidden, but everyone else can still see them. You can go here to check (it's the checkbox at the top), or here to add to yours.

Edited by Storm Lantern

It's short for Signature. It's the space below everything you post where you can put pictures and text. A lot of members put links and funny stuff in theirs. 

Mine is the "Be Better" poster and the song lyrics, ReFireDrgn has a "REDFIREDRGN" poster and the awesome quote plus some links, that sort of thing.

If you can't see what I'm talking about, you might have them hidden, but everyone else can still see them. You can go here to check (it's the checkbox at the top), or here to add to yours.

I know what it means. I was just placing emphasis on how I don't have one. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes I change quite frequently, but I haven't changed my current one in a long time, because I feel like it still describes me pretty well (though I may soon delete the voice acting mention I have, since I can't do any voice acting work right now. I don't currently have the resources. :/)

• 4 years later...

I haven't changed my sig for a year, so yeah I don't change it at all. I'd only change the quote from any song lyrics but I'm still keep it the same as it was last year.

(edited)

It's been a very long time since I even tried a forum that had signatures on it, and tbh I find it really distracting when every other signature on a forum has huge images (or gasp gifs!) in it, so for now I'm leaving it blank. If I'm still here in a month maybe I'll have something worth putting there, or maybe I'll just leave it blank forever.

On the other hand, every website ever wants an avatar, so that's the one I  put a modicum of effort into. But I usually never change avatars either; at least for me the point of an avatar is to be more easily recognized, so changing it more than once in a blue moon kinda works against that.

Edited by Ixrec

I don’t use a signature on my posts. I don’t want anything to distract from the glorious impact of my imparted truths. When I read the title of this thread I thought it was referring to signatures as in signing a name to something, in which case I have spruced up my signature because I have trouble spelling certain letters together and sometimes have to make changes to improve that. But Sigs on posts, nah.

• Brohoof 2

Signatures are difficult to make at this board since the space is too small. The more the signature stands out, the harder it is to read the posts.

• Brohoof 1