Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you change your username/avatar

NothingIsEverything

Changing my username?  NEVER!!

Seriously though, I have the same username everywhere.  I created it when I was in grade 3 and it stuck.  My avatar, well, sometimes I change my avatar on a regular basis but I never really changed it on this site.  I dunno, I really like this one.

I have never changed my username on the forum and I will probably never chance it. The thing is, when I created this username I'm using I had thought about it for months. It was not just a random username, I was prepared to simply blend in but I was also prepared to become one of the more famous bronies. Like those who are on youtube and I wanted to have something that would look awesome. Flutterguy was one username I had thought about and a lots of other names actually. I decided that my username would work out since it didn't give too much information, I actually never planned on being active on the forum. So I have sort of gotten too attached to my username. I can't change it now, it would just be confusing anyway. So yeah, I never change it.

(edited)

haven't in 15+ years :)

no really, Even in games i keep a fairly straight forward list.

In Everquest i've ALWAYS been "Khajja", EQ, EQ2, EQOA, EQCoN....

Whenever possible i've also always been an Iksar for him.

the closest thing i've had to a name change of late was that i often use GrimCW instead of Grimlock(CW) nowadays.

but that was done by others calling me that anyways.

before that though i had Kachime as a general name for an OOOOLD email account, and SailorMars1 on the Gaming Zone when that existed.

but ever since i signed on with CW long ago, and despite technically being defunct for about 10 years now, i'm still me :)

Edited by GrimCW

I changed my username between Kaz, Kazzz and Foxet (Fox + Rocket, star fox reference!) but I will change my avatar whenever I get bored in photoshop. At the minute I've got this Maverick OS X style gradient with the negative space name in the middle :3

I haven't changed my screen name for years. I've only had different versions of it due to various forum rules. I use my real name for my youtube and twitter though. I've had this pseudonym for almost ten years.

Really, not very often. I don't change my username at all and don't expect to, but I usually change my avatar when I see something that I like more than what I currently have and just HAVE to show it off. 

With usernames I like to stay consistent, and I don't like the idea of confusing anybody by the sudden change. I will change my avatar when I've drawn a new one.

I change my name on very rare occasions. I find that if I do change my username, people won't recognize me until I tell them, "HEY! IT'S ME! I JUST CHANGED MY USERNAME IS ALL!" I find that to be quite annoying really.

I changed my username once (it was a double switch), and I don't plan on doing it again besides random little temporary things for fun such as ~Chaotic Sky~ was.

I rarely change my avatar. I think I've changed it four times since I joined, and I like the one I have now a bunch so it probably won't change for a long while.

Not as often is I would like... I rarely change my user name... And I change my avatar, not so often. I use to change my signature a lot... But I don't really change it anymore.

I barely change my avatar, in fact I think the only time I did was when I added my current one. And I've changed my signature 3-4 times. But I've never changed my username, and really don't plan on doing so.

I change my avatar every 2-4 days if I'm on a daily basis, if not 2 weeks tops.

My username, haven't changed it yet. But I will change it next week if I have the time. 

I don´t change my name or my username very often this is the first time i change my profile pic and my username and it gonna take some time before i´m gonna change again. B) #swag

I have only changed my username once, I did not like "ok3y11" so I went ahead and changed it to ~Luna Squee~ cuz I started to like Luna.

I used to change my avatar weekly, but I love my current avatar and I refuse to change it.

I haven't changed my username since I first joined the forums, it used to be bluestar, but a few days after I changed it to what I have now, and it stuck!

As for my avatar, it definitely changes a bit more often, but that's the fun part!

I rarely change my screen name...however, I change my avatar about 10 times a day. Yup, I just get bored of my old one over and over. So, um, yeah, I change my avatar a lot.

(edited)

Well, almost under no circumstances. I'm Troll for more then 15 years already (Hungry part could differ). And about avatar - sometimes, usually I've got thematic avatar (here it's pony) and doing it anyhow, so then I feel like do someting little better then it was - I'm changina avatar. But I got one I'm using pretty often, you could call it my main avatar - this one :)

(it was made like a joke but I got used to it)

post-6995-0-75936000-1375127393.jpg

Edited by HungryTroll

Avatar changes periodically. Not 'often', but off and on. I'll have one for four days to a week, even up to two weeks sometimes on rare occasions. My name however almost never changes. I've changed it only a couple of times for special occasions and events, and that's it.

Yeeeea its pretty much a daily routine. I wake up(at like 1:30) I get my phone, Google rainbow dash, Celestia(Molestia....B-P), or Luna. I find somethin' I kinda' like.....and BOOM, theres my new avatar!!!!!

Heres one of ma' favs.....

post-17743-0-63834000-1375134363.jpeg

:-P

I've never changed my username and probably never will.

As for my avatar I used to change it very regularly, like once every 3 days. I just made this avatar though and I love it :wub:

So I probably won't be changing it in a while :lol:

Rarely. Keeping your name consistent is important in making an identity for yourself, in my opinion. Unfortunately, i chose MrJK, and that is often taken so i can't have it. So that kind of sucks, choose a name that is intelligent, thought out and unused, for the most part.