Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you love talking about yourself?

ReGen

I actually feel a little self conscious when I talk about myself, unless I'm around someone I know pretty well. I prefer not to share much about myself upfront. I often try to switch the focus back onto the other person. :twi:

• Brohoof 1

Unless we're talking about subjects that really interest me, or I know the person very well, I'm more likely to deflect personal inquiries at face value.

I'm very private, and I only allow people I like and who take the time to get to know me into my private world, and even then, there are still things about me that many of my closest friends find surprising. You should have seen their faces when I first set up my Nightmare Moon figure in my bedroom. That was a shock.

• Brohoof 1

I can be both the most outspoken person about my inner soul and the most silent of them all. Like most people that have posted on here, it depends of who am I speaking to and the context of the conversation, I find more interesting to know about other people and then use my own knowledge to contrast and find new things for both of us, I can't count the amount of times I have discovered new things from others or even myself by contrasting our very thoughts and stuff. :P

But even then, there are many things I keep to myself. Some things that not even the closest of people to me do know, if only because I like keeping some mystery about my persona or because I don't feel confident telling them.

Sadly, yes. Makes me feel a bit egotistical when I do, so I only do it when the other person is ok with it.

Depends on the subject, actually. I might love it or hate it depending on the situation.

Not really since then I sound self-absorbed, on the contrary I do feel like I should talk about myself when appropriate and not just because I feel like it, since I don't want to be a "boring person" either.

When it comes to computer maintenance including hardware troubleshooting, software troubleshooting, upgrading, diagnostics and board-level repair, i love talking about myself.

• 1 year later...

I think that everyone likes to talk about themselves to some degree. I could go on and on about myself if given the chance!

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...