Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Midnight Solace

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Lord Valtasar said:

hi Midnight i often see drawings of your OC, but never in color, so i was wondering, do you have a color sceme in mind for them?

Well, Midnight's actual colours are white, grey, black, and blue. His eyes are blue. But I never coloured his eyes before, because I just found it weird in a B&W drawing.

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, IronM17 said:

Which song from MLP is your favorite?

I'd have to go with "The Failure Song." It might not really be that popular within the fandom, but personally, I think it's a great song. It has a lot of meaning to it if you actually think about it, and Twilight's singing is just beautiful. It also kinda relates to me in many ways, and I guess that's why I like it. That song will always have a special place in my heart. 

And which your least favorite?

There aren't many songs in MLP that I dislike, but I guess it's the theme song. :-D

Which shows do you watch beside MLP?

Hmm... I don't think I watch anything else but MLP. It's kinda like the only thing I live for. :twismile:

• Brohoof 4

Hiya, MidSol!

So, I ask these questions to see what you have to say on the subjects - because curious I.  (I... curious 'eye'... get it?)

First off, what are your three favorite smells in the whole world?

Secondly, name a food you wish you could try, but can't for some reason - something you may not have access to, might not know where to get, etc.

Third, if you could perform ONE dance perfectly... what dance would you choose to master?

On 1/6/2019 at 1:24 AM, Luna's Admirer said:

Do you read mlp fanfics? If so, what's been your favorite and least favorite fanfic ever? :mlp_yeehaa::mlp_yeehaa::mlp_yeehaa:

Yeah, I love reading fanfics based on MLP. :twismile:

My favourite? Hmm... There are just so many good ones out there, and I just can't compare. Although... I find myself returning to this fanfic many times ever since 2013. I really relate to it a lot. 

I don't think I have a least favourite. I don't want to hurt the fanfic's feelings. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 2

On 1/6/2019 at 1:35 AM, Randimaxis said:

Hiya, MidSol!

So, I ask these questions to see what you have to say on the subjects - because curious I.  (I... curious 'eye'... get it?)

MadFlickeringDoe-size_restricted.gif.d59b17293552ff495b52588ec02da14a.gif

First off, what are your three favorite smells in the whole world?

3, hey? I wonder what made you think of that specific number... :-D

1. Lavender, my Twilight plushie smells like lavender, and according to Luna, it kinda helps you sleep.

2. New books, I never actually owned that many books in the past, but now I live with Twily. New books smell nice once you get used to it.

3. Fresh air, especially air from the beach. 

Secondly, name a food you wish you could try, but can't for some reason - something you may not have access to, might not know where to get, etc.

Well... I never got to try a hay burger because they don't make it here on Earth. Twilight really loves them, so I guess they might be worth trying.

Image result for twilight eating hayburger

Third, if you could perform ONE dance perfectly... what dance would you choose to master?

Ever since 2016, I wanted to know how to perform the dance moves from Hotline Bling.

102015-music-drake-hotline-bling-gif-8.gif.ce2ec742ace8b76c617c5073546cf83d.gif

Unfortunately, I'm not really a good dancer. :mlp_please:

• Brohoof 3