Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food What Is Your Midnight Snack?

Venomous

Peanut Butter with bananas, a warm glass of almond milk, or just some almond based yogurt. If those aren't around then a glass or two of water will do.

I tend to have many different choices, but my absolute favorite as of late is a nice bowl of cereal, usually Frosted Shredded Wheat cereal. Might seem like a bit much for a 'snack' but I am usually still awake around midnight. XD

since the only food I have in my house is top ramen, it would have to be that, but if I went out to the gas station it would be beef and cheese sticks, combos, doritos, and probably red bull.

Occasionally I'd take a Coke upstairs to bed, but sometimes I forget about it and it's flat the next morning :eww: When I want to stay awake for extended hours, I take a cup of coffee. I once had a coffee and then stayed awake while listening to Princess of The Night and using the forums for seven hours straight. I think I'd like to improve that record and get to at least ten hours :orly:

Midnight snack as in midnight snack or midnight snack as in midnight lunch? For a snack during the night I usually just get a bunch of cheez doodles and coca cola. When I'm hungry I usually grab some bread with butter and a slice of cheese on it. I usually get some cold chocolate with it as well. YEAH you heard it folks, I don't like to heat up my chocolate so I just mix up the powder with milk and drink it cold.

Pretty much whatever I feel like. If I'm bothered to cook, I'll whip up something. Otherwise, I normally have yoghurt, cereal, or biscuits. Occasionally instant noodles in winter.