Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I want to get better, so I am taking sig requests!

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Pickiness = Accuracy my friend. It something I should expect, because certain people may want something a certain way. As the maker of it, I should try my best to accomplish it. My self-esteem and anxiety issues tend to interfere though.

I am very glad that you like it! smile.png Thank you for the request and for crediting me. biggrin.png

Here it is friend! I hope it is to your liking. I think it turned out quite well! If there is anything that you want changed, let me know! smile.png I have made two versions. One has more effects than the other.

img-1266707-1-dashiiizzzsigrequest.png

img-1266707-2-dashiiizzzsigrequest2.png

Choose whichever you like best. wink.png

That's even better than I imagined it! This is also my first sig so this is really cool! You did an awesome job with it thank you happy.png

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's even better than I imagined it! This is also my first sig so this is really cool! You did an awesome job with it thank you img-1268198-7-happy.png

I am very glad that you like it! I am trying to experiment at least a little with each new sig that I make. I think this one turned out very well. :)

Thank you for the request. ;)

'Ello I want a siggy. Pretty basic and easy one.

I want this little guy. on the left.

post-7535-0-75404700-1363327138.png

With the words "Monstercat" 

(Optional)And this (Horrid edited one by me) to be on the right.

post-7535-0-85733700-1363327205.jpg

As you can see i left some of the back ground. Im pretty sure this will inflict with the siggy you can just work your magics on this one (Or dont put it in)

So. just the logo with Monstercat on the side. Feel free to add anything to it as i am pretty bland when it comes to stuff like this.

Reference.

post-7535-0-26632900-1363327420.png

Edited by SmittyWerbenjagermanjense

'Ello I want a siggy. Pretty basic and easy one.

I want this little guy. on the left.

attachicon.gifmonstercat-logo.png

With the words "Monstercat" 

(Optional)And this (Horrid edited one by me) to be on the right.

attachicon.gif140b03bfe1a4742a2b3f3db87c66f6eb.jpg

As you can see i left some of the back ground. Im pretty sure this will inflict with the siggy you can just work your magics on this one (Or dont put it in)

So. just the logo with Monstercat on the side. Feel free to add anything to it as i am pretty bland when it comes to stuff like this.

Reference.

attachicon.gifMonstercat+Media+monstercatlogo.png

Starting this now. Is there a specific font that you want? Do you want the font in the original logo? If you want that, I will have to use the image itself for it, since there apparently is no font available that is that one. Let me know. ;)

Ehh.. im really liking the font used in the  Reference. So feel free to use it as the siggy itself (Because there's no real font for it tongue.png

How does this look Mr. Manjensen? You said go wild, I said challenge! So I challenged myself a bit. I hope it is what you want. If it is not, tell me what you want changed. ;)

smittysigrequest.png

Hory Shet. its perfect!  You took a bland picture and a bland idea and turned it right around. You sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

A gentleman AND a scholar? Being someone who does not go to college (and doesn't plan to), that is quite the compliment. :P

You sir, are welcome, and thank you for the request. It was interesting to do. I tend to have difficulty when the request is 'do whatever' basically. I think I am getting much better at that though. :)

Can I have um.. have a new signature If that um.. doesn't bother you?

Text (if any):The Twilicious ones!
Color scheme (Background, text, etc.): Purple and Black 
Text Font (If there is a specific font you want):Whatever you think will look good
Images (Any images you want to be used):My OC Fire Jade,Rainbow dash,Twilight Sparkle,and fluttershy
Size (What size do you want it to be): 600x100
Extra details: small hearts above their heads

post-13168-0-30799000-1363400739_thumb.png

Can I have um.. have a new signature If that um.. doesn't bother you?

Text (if any):The Twilicious ones!Color scheme (Background, text, etc.): Purple and Black Text Font (If there is a specific font you want):Whatever you think will look goodImages (Any images you want to be used):My OC Fire Jade,Rainbow dash,Twilight Sparkle,and fluttershySize (What size do you want it to be): 600x100Extra details: small hearts above their heads

attachicon.gifFire Jade 2.png

I will try to do this one soon. I have another request lined up. Right now, my mood is in an incredibly bad state so my motivation is weak, but I will do it. I think I have gotten a little bit better at this so it will be nice to make a better sig for you, if mine are even good in the first place.

Text (if any): In the middle and to say "Somer FireMane"

Color scheme (Background, text, etc.): I would like the background to be something along the lines of Summer, like a clear blue sky and a shining sun (a proper sun and not a cheesy cartoon smiley sun) please

Text Font (If there is a specific font you want): Something easy to read and has a bright summery feel to it

Images (Any images you want to be used): on the left side I would like it to be a pic of my pony sideview: bitmap53_zps239f0819.png

and on the right side a close up of my pony front view:

ponysona_zps8a47d312.png

Extra details: If it is at all possible, can my pony have a look of calmness and coolness (i know that sound cliche and cheesy but w/e) on/about him

I hope I've used the right format :P

Edited by Somer FireMane

Color scheme (Background, text, etc.): I would like the background to be something along the lines of Summer, like a clear blue sky and a shining sun (a proper sun and not a cheesy cartoon smiley sun) please

Text Font (If there is a specific font you want): Something easy to read and has a bright summery feel to it

Images (Any images you want to be used): on the left side I would like it to be a pic of my pony sideview: img-1277620-1-bitmap53_zps239f0819.png

and on the right side a close up of my pony front view:img-1277620-2-ponysona_zps8a47d312.png

Extra details: If it is at all possible, can my pony have a look of calmness and coolness (i know that sound cliche and cheesy but w/e) on/about him

I hope I've used the right format :P

Correct format indeed! However, I am little confused by the Extra Details. I actually do not know what you mean by that. :P

Aah, well what I meant was like instead of the cowl he currently has, he has a more confident and calm look in his eyes and a smile on his face, like a friendly yet steadfast smile if that helps

Aah, well what I meant was like instead of the cowl he currently has, he has a more confident and calm look in his eyes and a smile on his face, like a friendly yet steadfast smile if that helps

Hmm.....I might be able to do this...Not sure about the eyes, but I will see what I can do otherwise. I am a bit bad with certain details like this at times, only because I over think it. Either way, I will see what I can do. ;)

(edited)

Images (Any images you want to be used): on the left side I would like it to be a pic of my pony sideview: img-1277620-1-bitmap53_zps239f0819.png

and on the right side a close up of my pony front view:

img-1277620-2-ponysona_zps8a47d312.png

Thanks img-1279618-3-smile.png

I hope I've used the right format img-1279618-4-tongue.png

It is done friend. Hopefully it is to your liking. I just noticed that you specified clear blue sky. It isn't exactly clear, but hopefully it works. If there is anything you want changed, let me know. 

img-1279618-5-somerfiremanesigrequest.pn

Edited by Kyoshi

It is done friend. Hopefully it is to your liking. I just noticed that you specified clear blue sky. It isn't exactly clear, but hopefully it works. If there is anything you changed, let me know. 

somerfiremanesigrequest.png

It is very much to my liking, thank you very much, now to d/l it and put it as my signature.... I don't know what to say it is perfect, ver much so :)

It is very much to my liking, thank you very much, now to d/l it and put it as my signature.... I don't know what to say it is perfect, ver much so smile.png

Good, I am glad that you like it. smile.png I am always worried that the requester may not like it, because I am always doubting myself. I have a lot of anxiety and self esteem problems. :P 

Don't worry about it dude, and I know exactly what you mean, I too have a lot of anxiety and self esteem problems, so much that I have been on anti-depressants for 11 years now, but yeah I love it :) and you shouldn't doubt yourself either, you're awesome!

My turn! :D

Text (if any): Supernova (Top left) Be yourself, be awesome! (Bottom right)

Color scheme (Background, text, etc.): BLUE BLUE AND BLUE. ...And a bit of white.

Text Font (If there is a specific font you want): Images (Any images you want to be used): Yesh.

vinyl_scratch_vector___dj_p0n3_by_mister

Size (What size do you want it to be): Forum maximum. :3 (600 x 100)
Extra details: Make it bootiful. 

(edited)

@ TwiliciousAlkoi

It is done friend. I hope is it to your liking. I am unsure if I screwed anything up, hopefully not. If there is anything that you want changed, let me know. img-1280383-1-smile.png

img-1280383-3-twiliciousalkoisigreque.pn

Here is a slightly alternate version. I may make more of these for variety. img-1280383-3-smile.png

twiliciousalkoisigreque.png

I know you've seen my new pony...and i was wondering what great creation you could come up with for Dusk Charger. I have nothing in mind just want to see your ideas run wild here. img-1279744-1-wink.png

It done friend, I think. I did not put any text because I couldn't get an absolute idea, though I thought of a couple different possibilities. I am trying with each new sig to experiment a little and get a little better, hopefully I have done so here. Hopefully it looks good. If not, tell me what you want. (Again, I am always doubting my work)

witchdoctorsigrequest4.png

Edited by Kyoshi

Text (if any): Shift
Color scheme (Background, text, etc.): THE MOON
Text Font (If there is a specific font you want): Any you think that fits
Images (Any images you want to be used):http://l.popoffka.ru/ponies/alicorns%20%26%20discord/luna/136028%20-%20filly%20FlutterJuice%20juice%20juicebox%20juice_box%20luna%20princess%20woona.png
 Size (What size do you want it to be): As big as you can make it for a normal user. [600x100]

Extra details: Make it cheery and stuff.

I'm liking it. If you ever need test projects just tell me and i'll have something for you to work on and i like what you did with the cutie mark.

Ah, so this was a test project thingy? Hence why you are not using it. Or is just not that good? The more I look at it, the more I doubt it....