Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Frozen Equestria RP

RedStorm

"Oh it's on. Prepare to have your ass handed back to you, Redshit." She quickly formed a rather large snowball and threw it at Redstorm's muzzle. It flew quickly, since Cleo had a quite strong throwing arm.

Redsorm wiped the snow off of his face.

"Redshit? That has got to be the most unoriginal one of them..."

He quickly flew over to a pile of snow. Since he was very agile, about 4 snowballs a second hit Cleo in the face.

"What'ya gonna do now?"

He laughed and threw some more snowballs.

@@RedStorm

Cleo dodged some of them, and then gathered her own snowball. She aimed it for his stomach, and gathered some more and threw them at his wings.

@,

Cleo paused her fight and rolled her eyes. She put down the snowball she had been making and followed Sirus.

Lyona flew into the alleyway, clutching her gun. -Not that many shots left...- 

I'm finally Roleplaying again~

Blue sat there on the mountain's cliff side protecting his supplies. "about time I picked off some more bandits"

Blue readied his rifle and zoomed in and saw a group of bandits attacking a group. "Bingo"

Blue checked his distance tracker "2.7 miles, wind bearing east 45, north 21, going to estimate gravity's effects... done"

Blue started shooting the bandits, Blue shot a bandit that was about to flank the group using the other alley way, Blue had to shoot ahead of the pony because it takes a few seconds for a bullet to travel 2.7 miles. "Bingo!" Blue's shot hit the pony, the powerful bullet made a great deal of a mess in the alley way, (Barret:M107 is an anti-material rifle... not an anti-personnel rifle)

"time to lend them a hoof" Blue sprayed his shots at the bandits outside the alleyway.

Redstorm dodged all of the snowballs by flying into the air.

He then saw the bandits. A few seconds later, some of them were dead already from Blues rifle.

Redstorm shot one of the bandits that remained.

"Who the hell is helping us? THANK YOU MYSTERIOUS PONY!"

He laughed.

Siris sighed in relief. "Whoever the hell he was, at least he got some of em. Now time for me to do my job..."

He saw a couple of the bandits trying to run away from the mysterious shooter, and got there attention. "Hey, fuckfaces!"

The bandits heard that, and charged towards the alleyway.

"Get back, quickly!" Siris said to the others. The bandits activated the tripwire trap attached to the wall, and they're bodies were decimated by the shrapnel contained inside the tin can. 

"Go, go!"

(edited)

Blue packed his stuff and sprinted towards the ice cliff and climbed it using his icepick and found a better position. Blue had a full clear view of the alley way and the wind was clear. 

"windless... good"  Blue saw a line of bandits about to flank the group and shot 1 bullet, Blue watched as the bullet flew across the terrain and took out the entire row of lined up ponies.

"Collateral damage! 5 in 1!" Blue checked his distance tracker "wind's picking up, calculating curve" Blue aimed at another pony and pulled the trigger

*Click* "silly me" Blue laughed it off and loaded a steel core round into his rifle. 

"I used to wonder what Steel core rounds do... time to find out" Blue lined up his scope and calculated the curve and wind *Bang*

The bullet traveled across the distance and hit a pony, the bullet made a big mess, Blue saw the pony get hit by the bullet and torn apart by the force of the bullet, the alleyway's walls were covered in blood and guts.

"So that's what it does...."

Edited by SwigglySwiggly

(edited)

Redstorm saw the two bandits get blown up.

*Did Swig get killed from one of those traps then?*

His mouth fell open, as he saw 5 bandits get killed from the same bullet.

"I want that weapon..."

A second later, a lone bandit who was sneaking got torn apart.

"Eeewwww.... awesome...."

Edited by RedStorm

(edited)

(yes he did, he used those tarps to commit suicide)

"no more bandits in sight, gonna get a better position" 

Blue pulled out his Red Tracer rounds and loaded them into his rifle

"they can trace the bullets back to me, let them know I'm here" Blue shot randomly with his tracer rounds, streaks of red lights flashed from his rifle revealing his estimate location to the group below.

(you guys cant see Blue coz hes like... 2-3 miles away and well hidden into the cliffside/mountain, you can estimate where Blue is)

Edited by SwigglySwiggly

Raze overheard Red. "You said Swig was blown up, right? Then I think so..."

Siris looked around for signs of other bandits, but found none. "Looks like our mysterious savior got most of them. Alright, let's keep moving, before more of them show up."

He led Raze and the group around the town. After a few minutes, they arrived at a small warehouse.

"Through here," Siris said. "This is the new place where I keep my supplies."

@@LittleRawr, @@Skullbuster, @@RedStorm,

Redstorm saw some red sparks coming from a nearby mountain.

"Could that be the guy that tried to help us?" He turned to the others, only to see that they already had followed Siris.

"But the red sparks... whatever."

After a while, they arrived at a warehouse where Siris told them to go in.

"Okay..." Redstorm muttered and stepped in.

(Is there actually supplies or did Siris trick us? Red didn't grab anything, because I didn't know what was supposed to be inside...)

Blue saw the ponies walk into the building.

"well that was fun....." Blue picked up his rifle and attached the bi-pod

"I'll be needing this soon" Blue checked the perimeter for any sneaky bandits after him

"clear... well its not like anypony would climb this mountain just to get me" 

"Could that be the guy that tried to help us?"

" Probably. We need to stock up before we go find him, just in case." Lyona responded, looked back over her shoulder.

-I swear, if it turns out that this guy had no supplies and just lead us here to kill us, I'll flay him.- Cleo clutched her weapon tightly, looking around.

Siris lead them inside the warehouse. Inside, some boxes of ammunition were stocked on shelves. A rack, filled with guns, was next to one of the shelves of ammo. To the right of the warehouse, some more shelves were stacked with canned food.

"Well... what are you waiting for? Take what you need." Siris said, trying to keep a calm demeanor.

Raze was surprised by how Siris managed to obtain these items. "Man... where did you get these?"

"From the military base located here, and a bit of scavenging from some bandits." he said bluntly.

(edited)

Blue watched the warhouse from a distance (a great distance)

"3 cans of food left... I hope those ponies wont mind helping me out" Blue popped open a can of peaches

"that makes 2 cans" Blue set up a simple camp for the time being. 

Tiny movement caught the attention of Blue's eyes, right below him was a group of bandits.

"shit, they must have traced my tracers back here" Blue lay down low and looked down the cliff side. Blue packed up his gear, he was out numbered, out gunned and his rifle does not work at close range. "gotta find someplace better" Blue made his way across the mountainside towards flat ground.

"too close, cant give my location away like that again" Blue was not situated on the fields north of Phily, facing the train station.

Blue spotted a pony below at the station and scoped in to get a better view. "nothing suspicious... I'll shoot him when he does get suspicious"

@@Throttlesky,

Blue scoped into the buildings and found the warehouse, this time he has a view of the warehouse through its window and saw the ponies inside.

"I'll catch their attention again and say something in hoarse-code (Morse code... its a mlp pun)"

Blue wriggled his rifle reflecting the sunlight on his scope sending flashes at the group in the warehouse sending messages in hoarse code

-- . . - / -- . / .- - / - .... . / -- .- .-.. .-..

"I hope they can understand ..."

Edited by SwigglySwiggly

Johnny looked around and grabbed some food and extra magazines for his AR,  he decided to take a M9 as a back up weapon taking a few mags for it, he then saw a Saga-12 shotgun, a nice shotgun, this would be great for self defense, but i shouldnt take more than i need...screw it he took it and some mags for it, he slipped his AR-15 PDW into his saddle bag  

Redstorm instantly flew to the guns.

"Wow... that is beauty right there."

He picked up a  L115A3 AWM sniper rifle. (I feel like a total gun nerd when I write that xD)

*Should I take more? Well we're here so...*

He picked up two revolvers, plus some ammo for all of his weapons.

"Axes! I need one of those!" Red said and picked up a woodcutting axe, similar to his old one.

"Alright, I'm good to g- OW!"

A flashing red light blinded him.

"Hoarse... I know that.... Meet... me.. at... the... mall?"(I know morse actually :) )

Redstorm turned to the others.

"That might be the mysterious pony.... I mean, he or she had a rifle, right?"

Blue saw a pony watching him from the warehouse.

"gonna repeat this a few more times then I'll make my way to the mall" Blue started flashing another message

"..--- / .... --- ..- .-. ..." Blue repeated the last message a few times and packed his stuff and ran towards the city.

Blue made his way through the city avoiding bandits and trapped alleyways until he reached the mall.

"ok I got here faster than I thought, about 1 and a half hours left" Blue looted what he could from the mall, some 223.remington rounds and a shit load of 22.lr ammo. "Sadly no 50.ammo for my gun" 

Blue climbed onto the second floor of the mall and set a sniping position right above the mall's entrance, a perfect sniping spot.

Blue smashed the window and placed down his sniper "gotta adjust this for closer range" Blue tweaked his scope until it was good enough for urban sniping.

(edited)

Redstorm translated the other message.

"Two... hours?"

He then ran out the door.

"I'll go take a look! Just come to the mall!"

After a while, Redstorm was starting to have second thoughts about the whole mall thing.

*What am I doing? That could be another bandit, who's trying to lure us in... I'm halfway there... I think.*

After an hour and fifty six minutes, Redstorm arrived.

*Oh... here it is.*

Redstorm didn't want to make too much noise, thinking it would attract bandits. Instead, he stayed out for another minute, to make sure the pony saw him, then went inside.

"Hello? Anypony in here?"

*Maybe he hasn't arrived yet. That could be a possibility...*

@@SwigglySwiggly,

Edited by RedStorm

(edited)

Blue threw a pebble at Redstorm

"shhh, bandits down the road" Blue walked down the escalator track and greeted Redstorm

"I'm Fluro Blue, you can either call me Fluro or Blue, I respond to both names" Blue went back upstairs and packed his gun.

"if you haven't realized, I was the guy providing sniper cover back there" Blue tapped his gun giving Red a view of the massive thing.

"I've been picking off bandits and other troublesome groups since I got here" Blue heard creaking coming from the ceiling...

"I think we should go now, back to the warehouse, you go fist I'll catch up later"

Blue unloaded his rifle and carried it under his belly "It looks uncomfortable... but its really useful wearing it down here"

Blue sat down and sorted out his belongings "go first, make some distance between us... I can only cover you if its long range"

Blue pointed at the back exit of the mall "its a short cut, I'll see you there"

@@RedStorm,

Edited by SwigglySwiggly

(edited)

Fluro's talk was a little fast for Redstorm.

"Fluro, sniper cover, warehouse. Got it. Wait, why didn't you come to the warehouse in the first place? Would've saved me about two hours of time... whatever, I'll see you there."

Redstorm was walking back to the warehouse.

"Don't shoot me in the back, don't shoot me in the back, don't shoot me in the back..." He muttered.

He finally arrived at the warehouse.

"Okay, so there's a stallion named Fluro Blue, he was the one to help us and he'll b here any minute, how about that?"

He sighed.

"But I kinda wasted two hours of my life..."

Edited by RedStorm

Fluro stepped in "I thought you'd bring the whole group, guess not... so we had to go back" the door closed silently and Blue peeked outside looking for any following bandits. 

Blue stared at everypony, "hello" Blue sheepishly grinned, "Name's Fluro Blue, just call me Fluro or Blue, I respond to both names"

Blue unpacked his gun and looked around and saw a little kid "chocolate?" Blue broke a block o chocolate and levitated it to Acid

"so tell me Red, what are you ponies planning?"

Cleo rolled her eyes at Redstorm's statement, and continued looking at the guns. She spotted an 'El Diablo' gun, and grabbed it. 

-Looks good. They shoot pretty well too, apparently. Need more than one.-
Cleo spotted another shotgun which was similar to the first one she had. This one had been upgraded more than hers, however. She placed the gun and some ammo for both of her new weapons. A nice machete grabbed her eye as well, she placed it alongside her morningstar.

Lyona waited for Cleo to pick her weapons before looking for some of her own. Since she already had a rifle, she needed something like a handgun. The pegasus spotted a Shorty, and smiled. She quickly grabbed ammo for both of her guns.

Siris turned to face Red. 

"Well, if he's gonna come here and ask for supplies, then he can forget it. I am not putting up with more ponies coming in to take MY guns, MY ammo, and most importantly, MY FOOD."

Raze sighed and shook his head. "Siris, Siris, always so insecure of giving your shit to others... especially when they need it most."

Fluro stepped in "I thought you'd bring the whole group, guess not... so we had to go back" the door closed silently and Blue peeked outside looking for any following bandits. 

Blue stared at everypony, "hello" Blue sheepishly grinned, "Name's Fluro Blue, just call me Fluro or Blue, I respond to both names"

Blue unpacked his gun and looked around and saw a little kid "chocolate?" Blue broke a block o chocolate and levitated it to Acid

"so tell me Red, what are you ponies planning?"

((Acid was with Straight, but since he's not being active for a week or so, let's go with it.))

"Thanks." Acid thanked Fluro and started eating the chocolate.

Redstorm was looking at some explosives as he heard Fluro's question.

"Planning? Well one of our group members died and now were... looking for some important stuff that he had. So I came here to ask the others with me, but it seems they found somepony...." He pointed to Siris. "Who could give them supplies, so I just went with it."

Red laughed and turned to Siris.

"Buddy, have you thought about us just shooting you in the head?"

He took some beans and ammo for Fluro's rifle.

"He can take anything he wants."

He handed the ammo and food to Fluro and laughed.

"Acid, you found anything? Acid?"

Acid was looking at a revolver, that he seemed to like.

"Take it. It's yours."

"Really?" Acid said happily. He took some ammo and a bigger knife.

*This is so awesome...*

Fluro/Blue took the ammo and food and thanked Redstorm. 

Blue prepared his rifle for a check and load, Blue pulled back his bolt and looked at the receiver, "seems clean" Blue blew into the receiver and a small amount of dust blew off. Blue picked up the ammo he received and dropped them into the receiver and released the bolt and made a large snapping sound. "thanks for the supplies, if you need me, you don't have to ask"

Blue picked up a sniper from a weapon's rack and detached the scope and attached it to his file.

"now my gun has 2 scopes, one for long range, one for extreme range" Blue checked his second scope "perfect"