Frozen Equestria RP

RedStorm

Lyona chucked. " Cleo brings out the worst in everypony. Well, everypony she dosen't like that much anyways. She dosen't seem to like a lot of people."

The pegasus stayed near the fire, gradually warming herself up. -I wonder what we're going to do about the food situation, we haven't got much to eat anymore...-

Raze looked up at the pony who spoke to him, then looked at the pony near the fire... Cleo, that was her name.

"Huh... I wonder why..." He then looked back at the mare who healed him. "Well, thanks again for thee patch up, uhhh.... I don't think I actually got your name. Mine's Raze by the way, but I'm pretty sure you knew that since Red told you."

(edited)

" No use trying to figure her out. She hardly gives out anything about herself. Dosen't trust easily, probably. "

Lyona looked at Cleo, who was slowly starting to fall asleep near the fire.

"My name's Lyona. And it's no problem. Can't have anypony from the group injured, can we?" She smiled.

Edited by Lynette

Johnny looked at the group of ponies "dont worry, we have plenty of time to rest, the blizzard wont hit us for few hours" he continued to tend to the fire, keeping it going, he floated some of the wreckage  and made a make shift shelter "here, it isnt much but we can sleep in it, it offers some protection from the cold"

Raze laughed. "Yeah, I guess not. Right hoof's not my sword or shooting hoof, but you know, it'll be hard to walk with it mangled up like this..."

He resumed to checking his saddlebags. They seemed pretty much intact: the rifle ammo still good, and he still had his matchbox, and miraculously, the two cans of food that he found in that old house didn't have a dent in them. He looked at Lyona.

"Here." He gave her one of the food cans. "You'll probably need it more than me."

@

"I'll go cook something up, then. Ponies must be pretty hungry by now." Lyona took one can and placed it over the fire, adding some of the other food that had spilt.

@@Skullbuster
Cleo walked into the makeshift shelter. " Thanks, again." She muttered and lay down. She winced slightly as she lay down, her back wound was really giving her a lot of pain.

Swig ran and danced through the blizzard like a mad pony

"huh... i think I'm losing it... meh... oh well"

Swig continued running along the rails hoping for nothing.

"Ouch... what was that?" Swig looked behind him and saw a small metal rod sticking out o his back.

"must have gotten that during the crash, cant feel a thing... yeah I'm definitely losing it" Swig pulled the rod out without feeling any pain and tossed it aside.

"gonna have to heal myself... magically!" Swig cast his mend spell and his would closed up and sealed itself, even though Swig was numb the mend spell still hurt like hell.

"I'm never going to ride on rails again, ever"

" when i get to philly, im going to need to learn some medical spells" he sighed "they told me mastering basic spells and only specializing in one field of magic wasnt a smart move, guess i should of listened...some intellectual i am..." he sighed, looking into the fire

@@Skullbuster,

"Hey, nopony's perfect. I'm sure you'll find some healing spells in a book or something. Plus, how could've you known that there was gonna be a freakin' war a few years later? You can't prepare for everything, or else you'll spend most of your life just gathering the stuff you need." Cleo moved a little closer to the fire. 

Raze crept a bit closer to the fire. "I used to go to Philly for client jobs, I was a merc, by the way. If I could remember, there was a library there that had all sorts of books about magic. History books about magic, training manuals, you name it. If Philly isn't as wrecked and screwed up as I think it is, you might find something there."

(edited)

Raze crept a bit closer to the fire. "I used to go to Philly for client jobs, I was a merc, by the way. If I could remember, there was a library there that had all sorts of books about magic. History books about magic, training manuals, you name it. If Philly isn't as wrecked and screwed up as I think it is, you might find something there."

@, he turned to her "yeah,  your right, thanks"

"i spent 4 years in philly, i attended The Equestrian University of Magic, the most prestigious school in the nation, studied there as an intellectual, and to become a master of magic, the sad irony of it all after i got out, nopony wanted an intellectual, i had to take a job as a lumberjack, though it did help my levitation abilities and i had to teach my self some  cutting spells" he looked at Raze "I also know theres a major military base there, i plan on staying in the city if its in good enough condition"

Edited by Skullbuster

Swig found an abandoned train, the thing had no coal and the water in its engine was frozen, so it was pretty much dead.

"If only I knew how these things work" Swig rubbed his chin in confusion.

"I'm too far ahead to go back and get help..." Swig rubbed his chin even harder.

"I can use telepathy to call Jonny since hes a unicorn" Swig rubbed his chin again and raised an eyebrow.

"nahh too far... the spell wont work" Swig sighed and gave up

"I'll just stay here and wait until they catch up with me"

Swig climbed into one of the passenger carts and lay out his sleeping bag. 

"They'll probably find me tomorrow morning" Swig picked up a pencil and a piece of paper and wrote a note on it.

"This Note Is For Cleo: Don't save my life again if I happen to have passed out from the cold, you might regret it again"

Swig chuckled and pinned the note to the back of the train so the rest of the group will easily find it.

"well good nigh... me"

Raze nodded. "Well, do what you must, but who knows how that military base is holding up now. It could be destroyed... or another group might have found it first, which means you'd have to fight your way through..." He looked at his weapons. "Which in your case might really not be a problem." He looked up and sighed. I might stay at the city too... there's a pony there that owes me some favors, if he's still alive that is... he's got his own little safe house/armory there. Not a lot to go by, but what he's got is still pretty damn useful. I could probably take you all there to get you restocked on supplies if you want."

@,

Cleo frowned slightly at the pony. She didn't like him at all. Letting out a little huff, she looked into the fire again. She was mesmerized by the flames, they reflected in her eyes as she watched them flicker and dance.

" Not all of us are staying with them, though. Redstorm promised to take us someplace warmer, and I'm not sure if Fillydelphia is any warmer than Ponyville." Lyona stepped a little closer to the fire.

@

"thats a nice offer,lets hope your guy is still alive"

, @,

he looked at lyona "if im lucky, and the university is in a good enough condition, this may sound a little silly, but i hope to establish a little community there, like a small village, i know theres several ponies around, but they arent as unified as they once were, besides, i think im just about done wondering, last time i did that it led me to trottingham, the towns been over run by crazy cultists, they tried to sacrifice me to their god to bring back spring"

@@Skullbuster,

" That does sound like a good idea... But if we do end up joining, there's going to be fight. A lot of them. This group is pretty chaotic after all. I highly doubt that spring can be brought back. We're way to far gone." Lyona said sullenly. " We haven't got that much food, and Fillydelphia's still pretty far away." 

(edited)

Raze laughed a bit. "I'm confident that he is. He's not one for getting out much, just stays holed up in his little underground shelter that he built a couple months ago. Sometimes I wonder why he still has guns and stuff if he ain't gonna use them much..." He shook his head. He then overheard talk about one of the ponies making a village in Philly.

"That village thing does sound great, but the thing is whether or not you can get these ponies to trust you?"

Edited by ~Twisted Genius~

@,

"yeah, which is why im hoping an abandoned train is on the rails ahead, if there is one i can get it in working order, and depending on how far the train is, we will arrive in philly in about a day or so" he tended the fire a bit "before we head out i want to make sure everyone is fit to travel" 

@,

"yeah, which is why im hoping an abandoned train is on the rails ahead, if there is one i can get it in working order, and depending on how far the train is, we will arrive in philly in about a day or so" he tended the fire a bit "before we head out i want to make sure everyone is fit to travel" 

((There might be some grammar mistakes, because I'm writing with new keyboard.))

Redstorm turned to Jonny.

"You sound like you want to head out soon... well we just crashed into a boulder, if you din't notice. Me and Acid can walk, but what about the others? We gotta rest for the night. If we go out now, the injured will slow us down and the cold will get the best of us..."

He sat near the fire and started cooking some soup.

@,

Straight was laying by the fire, but not soundly. He kept on trying to roll over to no avail. His eyes were darting underneath his eyelids. He kept calling out names softly, ones that the others couldn't recognize.

"Twilight, Rarity, Sparkler, Pinkie Pie." He kept this up for awhile.

(No response? I'll keep going!)

Then the names started getting more familiar,
"Cleo, Johnny, Lyona, Lyona, Lyona"
He kept repeating Lyona's name. Over and over again. The shaking was getting worse. He kept going throught the list of names but he kept going back to Lyona's name. Soon the shakings turned into tossing and turning.

@@Throttlesky

Johnnt walked over to him "hey you ok? he was confused at what the pony was doing

@@RedStorm,

"while we defininatly need some rest, im afraid that by nightfall the blizzard will hit us, we cant survive a blizzard in this condition, that little shelter i made will blow away and we may die" he sighed "fortunately we still have a few hours before it hits" 

Raze saw that one of the ponies was shaking violently, and decided to check what's going on with him. He also saw one of the ponies approach him as well.

"He may have hit his head when we crashed..." he said to the other pony who approached him. He also kept hearing the pony call out for Lyona.

"Well... what do you think we should do?"

@Skullbuster

(edited)

(approximately the same time S.S started shaking and muttering)

Swig woke up to find his saddlebag shaking

"I'm pretty sure I don't have an alarm clock in there" 

he opened his bag to find the Elements Of Harmony shaking and glowing... then it stopped.

Swig raised an eyebrow and took the elements out and placed them on the floor.

"Okay... errrm... that was weird..."

Swig took a book out of his bag "The Elements Of Harmony, Reference Guide" 

Swig read the book only to find a page that wasn't there last time he read it

"What the?" Swig read the words on the new page, the page only had six names written on it.

"Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rainbowdash" Swig read out loud.

Every time Swig read out one of the names, one of the Elements Of Harmony would glow and shake. 

The elements would shake in order of the names, so if Swig read out "Twilight Sparkle" The Element Of Magic would glow and shake and so on.

"Funny... every time I mention their name... they seem to respond with glowing and shaking" Swig started experimenting with other words to see if he can get the Elements to react... to no avail.

"This is a mystery to be solved some other time, for now... I must sleep"

Edited by SwigglySwiggly

@@Throttlesky,

Lyona turned her ears in the direction of Straight Shot. She heard her name being called.

"Hey." Lyona shook the pony gently. " You okay?" She shook him again, biting her lip. She knew what to do when a pony was injured, but she had no idea what to do if somepony had a nightmare, other than wake them up.

She shook S.S again. " Hey, wake up."

Cleo looked at the pony curiously. What were the names he called before, and why was he calling out their names, especially Lyona's?

(edited)

Magic poured out of Straight Shot's horn. Unable to control it, the magic reached out towards the first being that touched him. His mind poured over towards Lyona, filling her mind with what he saw.

"Hello? Is my brother there with you?"

The mare who looked like Snowdrop was there before him.

"Shit, what do I tell her?" Straight was panicking in his mind.

"Where did he go? I saw him get taken away by your friends and now I can't find him."

He remembered the hide. He remembered leaving them.

"Are they your friends? Those monsters?"

"No" he wanted to cry out, he couldn't. They were foolish. He made sure to bury him, or what was left of him anyway.\

"Why were you with them?"

"I didn't know. I swear" Straight wanted to scream

"Are you... a monster?"

Straight Shot's eyes darted open, before he even realized it, a knife was at Lyona's throat. She saw, she knew. That was why he had to be alone all this time. No one could know. He had to...

"No..." Straight finally answered. "I'm not a monster"

The knife dropped to the ground.

(I'd like to continue, but I have to sleep, maybe tomorrow?)

Edited by Throttlesky