Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Blue Dasher has arrived in MLP Forums!

Apple Bloom Bot

Sup' Guys!My Name is The Blue Dasher.

Any pony curious how did I get my awesome name?

Well, yesterday, I was at home watching some race at my friend's, one of them which one of them was Purple Rune (which I somehow forgot which was about cars), then, at one point, I saw this blue car, which is 20% cooler than the rest.Then I thought of the he at a blink off an eye.

Well, I hope that I am able to find new and interesting friends here!

(edited)

Why hello there! I would never expect Deborah(her real life name) to be here!

Aahh, as good ol' memory serves me,she really does like to race!

Anywho, Welcome to the MLP Forums!

Edited by Purple Rune

Howdy there, Blue Dasher! I'd like to start off saying that is quite a funny story about how you chose that name. Second, you will find plenty of interesting individuals around here, so finding friends won't be hard at all. I dare say it is a challenge to not make any friends here. Anyways, Welcome and good luck on your friend finding quest, pal.

By the way, Blue Dasher is best car wink.png

Sup' Guys!My Name is The Blue Dasher.

Any pony curious how did I get my awesome name?

Well, yesterday, I was at home watching some race at my friend's, one of them which one of them was Purple Rune (which I somehow forgot which was about cars), then, at one point, I saw this blue car, which is 20% cooler than the rest.Then I thought of the he at a blink off an eye.

Well, I hope that I am able to find new and interesting friends here!

You really need to learn how to type correctly though! :) I would also hope that you had a good time here

Hello!

Why hello there, The Blue Dasher! Very nice to meet you! :)

I can only wish you good luck around these forums! There are plenty of amazing people here that I'm sure you'll become friends with very quickly.

Welcome to the Forums! :P

Hey Blue Dasher! That's a very cool story of how you came up with that name! I hope for nothing but good times ahead of ya. Take care!

Hey! I hope you have a fun, fun, fun time in the forums! There's really alot of things to do here! :3