Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Wyvern Squad RP

ParsoOfEquestria

Asator had it with Draco's cockyness. He cocked back his hammer and struck Draco upside the head. He laughed as he felt the hammer make a connection to his skull.

"Read our files, you know nothing about me. What gives you the right to act this way? I have been in Mercenaries where they act more like brothers than you." He said with anger behind his voice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delia nodded but soon recoiled at Asators actions.

"Oh by the spirits! Hunter we have to contain the situation!" Delia shouted.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Draco slid across the floor holding his head. He had stars in his eyes. He was also concussed "So that's it you don't like how I operate. no innocents dyeing," he said as he got up slowly. He drew his bowie knife as he glared at Asator. "You never gave me a reason to respect you Asator," Draco said as he looked into Asator's eyes.

Hunter nodded to Delia and collected her pistol sitting in her locker, she pointed it to the air and fired

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO?! every time I turn around, you are at each others throats! it needs to stop! Delia and I may not agree with the same ideas but we dont fight about it, we just accept each others opinion like adults. not fight about it like a couple of school kids!"

Hunter shouted to both Draco and Asator

"we're all part of the same team in a war ripping the world apart, we don't need a war among ourselves!"

she walked back to her locker

"oh, don't worry Delia, I have a spare dress in here"

taking out a red dress and passing it to her

Asator returned to a neutral position giving a grunt of displeasure. He didn't trust or respect the commander. In his mind, he felt as if he was more of a leader than he was.

"Yes Ma'am."

Asator turned to the commander as he recollected himself.

"You know nothing of me, yet you claim i hold no respect for innocents. Typical philistine."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delia heard the words of Hunter as well as her actions. She was willing to give befriending her a second chance.

"Thanks, Hun-Ma'am." Delia said as she slipped the dress on.

"How are we getting to our objective?Also, I have a question pertaining to the overall mission, if thats alright."

Draco shook his head "Alright then we'll play ball. but when we get back we are definitely finishing this Asator," Draco said.  He sighed slightly as he went to a wall and leaned on it as he started to breath with anxiety. The mission was stressing him out. This team survived but he had a bad feeling about what would happen. Something big,

Edited by dragon4111

Hunter overheard Draco talking to Asator and rolled her eyes

"men"

she then turned her attention back to delia and smiled

"what was it you wanted to ask me, Delia?"

then suddenly, the roar of a sports bike filled the hangar. off jumped a woman in riding armor and a helmet, she took it off to reveal Hunter's sister Mystic

"so, sis tells me you need help"

she slung her pack off her shoulder

"gotta change"

a few seconds later, Mystic walks out in a stunning white dress

"so sis, this your crew?"

Asator laughed slightly at his superiors words. He figured the foolish whelp was biting off more than he could chew; showing off for his toy.

"I think as as the Commander you should focus on the mission. Unless you want all those innocents to die." He said.

Asator shook his head and got ready for the long flight ahead.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delia was about to speak to Hunter but was cut off by a woman. She watched as the woman made herself known with caution. 

Sis? Hunter has a sister? Delia thought.

She didnt know what was going on, but she knew from her training as well as background not to trust easily.

"Delia, this is my sister, Mystic. she's going to aid us in our mission. we need her talents as an assassin to help us if things go south. I have a feeling they'll be searching for weapons on entry"

"nice to meet you, Delia. say, you wouldn't happen to be Zebra descent?"

Mystic then started to speak Swahili

"from the noble tribes?"

Draco slowed down his breathing as Asator spoke one more. He rolled his eyes as he saw Mystic come riding up. "Well now I haven't seen you since Manehatten hospital incident. How are you Mystic?" Draco ask with a smile on his face as he got his breathing under control.  His anxiety  over the mission was now over.

Delia wasn't sure how to address Mystic, Hunters sister. When Mystic spoke to her in the language she was fluent in, Delia raised an eyebrow and looked over her body language.

"Yes I am." Delia said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asator sighed heavily as he awaited for the Commander. He wanted to hurry up with the mission, growing anxious every passing second.

"Ich hasse herum und warten. What are we waiting for again?"

"The Black bird a super sonic aircraft that'll lift our drop pods from low orbit. I want to ask you Asator have you been in a g force simulator?" Draco asked at the end. "It's not fun. Feels like your organs are pulled up to your brain. Never ever fun. but hey it'll be quite fun," Draco said with a smile. "Then we crash through the weakest part of Chandelier which is the armory. We stock up on ammo we need then go in guns blazing," he said. "you think they have portable mini guns there," Draco licked his lip at the thought.

Mystic smiled at Delia 

"we'll talk more on the way there"

she then walked to Draco

"'morning Draco, I've been fine"

"alright ladies, in the jet pronto"

Hunter walked up the jet stairs with Mystic in tow. they sat in one of the few seats the private jet held, Hunter waited for Delia before signaling the pilot to take off

Asator raised his eyebrow at the Commander.

"Guns blazing? Thats more my speed. Though, wont you worry about recklessness?" Asator asked.

Asator felt that if the Commander actually acted like a commander instead of an egotist he would like him more. As he walked towards the objective, Asator couldn't help but to glance at the new arrival.

-------------------------------------------------------

Delia shrugged and followed the Hunter and her sister into the private jet. She looked around at the inside and was amazed by what she saw.

"Such luxury. My people would have never even dreamed about this kind of thing.." Delia said

Hunter laughed at Delia's surprise

"relax, there is quite a flight ahead of us"

"come sit beside me, Delia, I want to get to know you more"

Mystic smiled at her and patted the seat beside her. Hunter stood up and walked to the cockpit

"we're ready for take off"

"yes, ma'am, sit back and enjoy the flight"

Hunter sat back down

"so, Delia, how is Hunter as a commanding officer?"

((VIOLET TEXT for when Mystic is speaking Swahili)) 

"There are no innocents," Draco said as he looked at his Elephant killer revolver. He took out his single action army "Fear no man nor size for I will equalize. Those f*Yay*kers   do forced labor camps. I don't like that it's slave labor. Guess what Asator you have a big gun on you that can kill two people? If not take my elephant killer revolver," Draco said offering his Anaconda .44 magnum. 

Asator looked at the Commander for a second in shock. He was in shock for two reasons The mention of slave labor made him think of his ancestors and what they did to others. That made him think of his current standing in the war.

It seems I would be a contradiction. He thought. 

Asator then looked over the commander's gun and looked up at him.

"You're offering me your own weapon?" He said with disbelief.

Asator didn't like to carry guns that much. He preferred using his own muscles to deal out pain and chaos. If it really came down to it, Asator would use a gun. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delia looked around once more before sitting down near Mystic. She made sure she left plenty of space between her and Hunter's sister.

"Yes, she is a good superior." Delia answered back.

Delia cracked her neck and looked out the nearest window, trying to ignore Mystic's previous statement.

"Why not? It's a revolver it's nice, powerful, easy to carry, and pretty damn reliable. That gun is an elephant killer or rather it's for big game. It's called an Anaconda .44 magnum. Kicks like a damn mule though," I was thinking you use use it better since you have close ranged weapons. I have my AA12 semi auto shotgun and my Single Action army. Six shot six kills. Though a bitch to reload," Draco said slightly complaining. Draco held up his Single action army. "It looks new but it's very old had to get replacement parts for it to fire," he said. "Look I may seem like an egotist to you but if we don't do this. A child might be draftyed for this or some rookies. So I trust you with that gun of mine to have my back," Draco said as he smiled then got into his drop pod. "Shall we get this suicide mission out of the way? Then when we come back I'll treat you to a bar you know,"

Edited by dragon4111

"not much of a talker?"

"give her time, she'll open up a little"

"I see. so what's the plan on tonight's banquet?"

"simple, we go in and distract the officials whilst the boys are roof-side planting the explosives. if anything goes south, be as lethal as you want"

"...and that's where I come in?"

"yeah, assassin skills are something to admire on missions like this"

Mystic started to laugh

"maybe I should teach miss Delia a few things, that way, you don't need to bring my ass everywhere"

Edited by ParsoOfEquestria

Asator sighed as he got into his drop pod.

Damn, he got me. Now, i have to care about him. Asator thought.

He looked around inside the vessel and stared at the flashing lights and the various buttons for a second. He thought about what his commander said;sharing a drink with him.

"Sure, why not?" He said, not sure if he was heard.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delia payed little to no attention to the conversation. She already had a good idea of the plan, and she wanted to spend the flight meditating. Delia breathed in and out deeply as she turned to Hunter and her sister.

"I am going to meditate, is that all right?" She asked.

"sure sweetie, don't let us keep you, we'll even keep it down for you"

Mystic gave Delia a genuine smile and Hunter nodded. Hunter got up and walked to the minibar, not wanting anything alcoholic, she ended up with a glass of water. looking at the time until arrival on a screen on the wall, there was still 6 hours to go 

Draco smiled when he felt the black bird pick up his and Asator's pod. "This will be a rough ride so do try not to move around that much if we are off by any amount well it could prove disastrous,," Draco said into his com. "Heh hey Asator. want ot be my best man at my wedding?" Draco asked.

Delia nodded to both of the sisters and went to a secluded part of the jet. She took off her heels, which she found to be a relief, and sat down, crossing her legs in the process. She then closed her eyes and began to breathe in and out, deeply. Delia started to envision her homeland and all the good times she had with her brothers and sisters before the first bomb hit her settlement. She started to tear up as the last memory she had with her family was the only thing she could think of at the moment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asator tried to find a comfortable position to sit in for a long time but struggled as he was told to sit still. He then heard the Commander talking to him, when he heard something that struck him as odd.

"Best man? Even after i clocked you in the head with my hammer?" He asked.

"Yep you have guts Asator. I respect that but what I don't like about you is the fact that no offence you don't hold human life a sacred as I do well innocent lives any how. the griffins I will rip to shreds," Draco said with a slight distain to his voice "Ahem anyhow yes you have guts to stand up for yourself. You just have to focus your blood lust away from homes. It kinda comes out of our budget if lives of innocence are lost,"

Asator made an audible sigh as he shook his head.

"Have you read my background? Do they even have background information on recruits?I'll be your best man but you have to get to know me more." He said.

Asator figured since he had a long flight ahead of him so he would try the whole getting along with his superior another shot.

Edited by Auron

"It's just what I've seen. They don't fill us in on your back grounds. They show us your history of offences and achievements," Draco said as he closed his eyes. He listened to the sound of his own heart beat. "Hmm this will be fun. The scientists there volunteered and knew what they are doing. So go all out. Hell if you have grenades shove them down their throats," Draco said with a cold tone.