Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Wyvern Squad RP

ParsoOfEquestria

hunter walked around the halls to get some drinks for her, mystic and delia. she then walked back towards the group where Delia was and Mystic approaching with two men

"Delia, Mystic, I got you a drink"

she handed the champagne glasses to the girls

"thank you Hunter. as I was saying, gentlemen the larger aircraft lack the aerodynamics to avoid the simplest gunfire"

"ja, but ve need larger aircraft for transporting troops"

"that is a good point" 

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Delia took hold of the drink and took a sip of it. The cold drink reminded her of an old memory. Delia listened in on the conversation Mystic was engaged in. The two men Mystic was talking to repulsed her. One looked sweaty and had a noticeable mole under his nose. The mole had a hair sticking out of it and seemed to move every time he talked. Delia stuck to drinking her drink to take her mind off the mole.

"vell, we vill leave you to your friends Ma'am. gentlemen..."

the men left Mystics side, she looked to Delia with a feign sick facial expression

"I see you two have gotten along"

"yes, Delia is really sweet once you get to know her"

Mystic smiled at her new friend. Hunter walked in close and dropped her voice to a whisper

"from what I've seen, there is only one entrance to the R&D Facility, it shouldn't be too hard keeping the officers away from the door"

Delia snickered a little at Mystics pantomime. She was starting to like this women and maybe trust her.

"Oh you flatter me." Delia said with a smile.

She leaned in closer to the two women to listen to Hunter's whispered words.

"Plus the lack of intelligence. Don't forget that."

As the two walked through the corridor he pulled up a digital map on his hud. "Twenty clicks to our targets," Draco said as he shot his shotgun into a griffin's face. He sighed as he missed Hunter's touch. He shook his head as he continued on with his mission with Asator.