Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My first ever pixel art

Child Of Darkness

This is my first ever attempt at pixle art, it is quite bad even for a first ever try at minecraft pixle art, the head of it went horribly wrong and I could not fix the problem, so I hope you can forgive that one mishap. Any way it would be nice if you could leave a comment or message me and tell me how I can improve for my next pony art work. It will be a pixle art of Octavia my next art.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Oh dear, goodness me. Well i guess you tired and that's what matters. I think you should have used a Program which tells you what blocks you need.

oh and btw you Spelt Pixel wrong.

CB

Edited by ~Cider Barrel~
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Concerning your first pic, I will give you this: you've got Vinyl's mane and tail down quite well actually, despite its other shortcomings, and that's no easy feat. I'm no visual artist myself, but I do know that manes and tails are one of the hardest parts to draw for many who are.

As for your second pic: SWEET MERCIFUL CELESTIA BUMP THAT TO THE FIRST POST RIGHT AWAY!!!!!! Heck, I'm serious, put it right up there at the top! That is a very lovely pixel pic of Derpy and much more flattering to your own artistic abilities. So yeah, please take my advice and post that one in your original post; you can keep the other, heck, explain that the second one was your second attempt, but trust me, that's a gorgeous second pic and you should show it off as much as you can!!! img-1639830-1-derpy_emoticon1.png

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 2

Most definitely an improvement, and you're very welcome, I always love complimenting the artists here for a job well done! Again, you should definitely edit that first post and add those two new pics; you could even list them under Update #1 and Update #2 so others can see how much progress you've made in such a short amount of time! :D

• Brohoof 1