Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Attack on the Crystal Empire

sunne

15 miles... 20.... 30..... Rangers hooves were getting sore. Their march on the crystal empire hadn't exactly been subtle; but midnight insisted on sending the nightmare. Ranger would have preffered go in and slot throats, nice and quiet. But what is done is done, and he couldn't change it.

'One more step.' He thought, 'just one more.' Rangers crossbow was digging into his back and the arrows had not been properly prepared as midnight had very suddenly ordered the advance. No more orders had come through, but... "Halt!" Ranger yelled. It was almost dark, and the sagebrush covered field would be a hazard in bad light. "We make camp here!" And with that, the men set up tents and lot a fire.

Though the attack was starting Midnight was not aiding his army. Midnight was back with the top soldiers so when the army needed back up they would come. Midnight took a moment to remember all the heartache and suffering he went through. "Cadence and the other rulers may think its a great day but.....soon it won't be!" Midnights eyes turned from purple to blood red.

(edited)

No orders yet. The morning sun was peeking over the hills, but there was nothing to do but stay in camp and clean weapons. 'In less than 48 hours, the city will realize they are having the same nightmares and rally. If we don't get orders before then, I will have to start the attack.' Ranger thought to himself.

It was almost 7:00 and ranger was getting manic. He went to his crossbow and tightened the limbs to a perfect spring. He made a new bowstring every battle he had fought in, and this battle would be no exception. He took his bow cord and started the process. Loop after loop, this string looked the best yet. He strung it up, and the rigidity was perfect. He smirked and got to work on polishing the bolts with anthrax.

Ranger was a blind sniper, but he had the ability to see life forms and zoom his eyes, so no scope was required. He was a dead eye, and hit every target he shot at. But he wasn't lazy about it, which meant; time for practice.

Buzzieet. The bolt flew off the shaft of the crossbow and landed smack in the middle of the birds eye, no meat was harmed. "Perfect again, Ranger." He whispered to himself

Edited by .:Ranger:.

Midnight sat there impatiently tapping his claw. "Where is Night dart if we don't start this soon, they will be ready for us!" Midnight was not one to have patience, what he didn't know was that he was paranoid of what would happen if he lost. He shivered just thinking about the fact. While waiting he made some night nectar which would make him a bit more patient.

(edited)

I just saw this store and the wonderful ice sculptures, and I just wanted to look at them while I'm on vacation...

Diamond Dust smiled at the pony. "It's good to hear such good things about these sculptures, I make them with my own hooves. Anyway, feel free to look around. I'll be in the back, if you'd like to buy anything, just ring the bell and I'll come out.." she said, motioning to the bell on the counter. She knew they couldn't steal- Princess Cadence had a magic alarm system that allowed store owners to be alerted if they were ever stolen from-, but  she doubted they would try anyway. She set down and started working on a small ice ornament.

Edited by Silent Dawn

Diamond Dust smiled at the pony. "It's good to hear such good things about these sculptures, I make them with my own hooves. Anyway, feel free to look around. I'll be in the back, if you'd like to buy anything, just ring the bell and I'll come out.." she said, motioning to the bell on the counter. She knew they couldn't steal- Princess Cadence had a magic alarm system that allowed store owners to be alerted if they were ever stolen from-, but  she doubted they would try anyway. She set down and started working on a small ice ornament.

Shade kept walking around until she went to her favorite section of any store she went to: Jewelry. She couldn't believe there could be such thing as ice jewelry. A sign atop the glass display said "All ice jewelry can survive any temperature up to 97.5 degrees Fahrenheit". Shade took out her wallet and rang the bell. She wanted to get it as a souvenir, as the Everfree forest rarely exceeds the temperature of 75 degrees. 

Scorpien was in the camp polishing his claws main power, the orb that resides in the hole he had ¨i wonder how it will go in the assault dont you¨ he said as he mysteriously enough looked like he talked to the orb itself but that things not alive or anything as it seems atleast...

((Lolwut. I didn't understand that last post, could you redo or edit that. Cause that would be awesome. Thanks pumpkin. So now I guess things and stuff happen until I rus my limit so scimbabadibadbiyletleltle I'm the SCATMAN shimdeeboop I'm a seahorse))

(edited)

@@_ShadeMoon_

Diamond Dust had just finished making her next piece of work when she heard the bell ring. Holding the new ornament in her hoof, she flew carefully to the counter and placed it gently on the display before turning to the unicorn.

"So i see you're wanting to buy something," she smiled.

Edited by Silent Dawn

Shade nodded as she pointed to a necklace that almost looked like it was made with pure diamonds instead of ice. She took her money out of her wallet, and looked up again. "How much for it? I'd really like it as a souvenir!" Shade smiled at the store clerk, a;most wanting to beg her for it.