Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Attack on the Crystal Empire

sunne

(edited)

Midnight, a demon of Darkness, was once split into six spirit fragments throughout the Everfree, by Princess Cadence's ancestor, who had the same name and look. After many years, a teenage colt named Night Dart found the first part of him, and Midnight had him find the other five pieces. Once reunited with himself, he found his old castle and took Night Dart with him.

Midnight has been plotting revenge for years, and now it is finally within his grasp. He is plotting an attack on the Crystal Empire, the Princess being his target, as he believes she is the same pony.. His minions have captured the Bearers of Harmony, as well as Princess Luna, and have hidden them in a no-magic zone.

He has an army of monsters, as well as Night Dart, his Pegasus servant, and won't stop at anything to get what he wants.

Diamond Dust, a 15 year old Crystal Pegasus, opened the window of her room and looked around her house.. Other Crystal Ponies were trotting about, happy to have such a beautiful morning. She stretched her wings as a smll breeze tugged at her mane. No weather work today, it seemed. She grinned and turned around, walking to her bedroom door. She quickly ate breakfast and walked downstairs to her hop, but not before looking at the picture of her family."Hello, Dad. Morning, Mom." She said, a melancholy smile on her face.

The young mare walked to the window, switching the sign to say "~Open!~", and unlocked the door. She walked around to the counter and started putting examples up. 

Diamon had been living on her own for almost a year now. It had been to years since the Crystal Princess, Princess Cadence, had first graced the Empire. Her dad had been a Pegasus, and was in Cloudsdle when the Empire disappeared. Her mother, a full Crystal Pony, had died almost a year ago from a deathly illness. She missed them both terribly, sometimes to the point of shutting herself off from the world and breaking down, but she knew neither of them would want her to be sad. 

So, since her mother had died, she had made a shop in the lower level of the house left for her, selling beautiful decorations of varying shapes and sizes. Sometimes out of ice, which made being the pony in charge of cleaning up Winter every year that much more convenient.

;;RPCode

;;Character -- Sunny Dew info - Fire and Spark info -  Sweet Symphony - Mint Drop - post-14040-0-99603600-1376316531_thumb.png - %%Sweet Symphony%%

;;ExtraLink - OOC Chat

;;DefaultTitle - %%RP Player%%

Edited by Mint Drop

Meanwhile in oblivion......

"NIGHT DART!!!!!!! Today's the day! The day I kill and overthrow the one who tried to seal me away!" Midnight was overjoyed because the revenge he was plotting was finally in motion. "Get the army so I can give them their assignments." While Midnight waited he looked at a picture of his mother. "I will avenge us so you can rest in peace!" He put it down, due to being darkness that had a mind of its own, he was inclined to become as powerful as he can get.

(edited)

@@@.:Ranger:.,

Night Dart flew over to his Master. He landed and bowed. 

"Yes, Master, I will get them."

The pegasus flew to where Midnight's army stayed and landed beside Ranger.

"Get the army ready and report to Midnight. I'm off to tell Resh that we are leaving soon.

With that, he flew off to find Resh.

Edited by Silent Dawn

((Do you mind if I set Snow in a time after her horn is broken?))

Snow Shine walks gregariously through the streets of the Crystal Empire. "What a lovely place, with such friendly ponies to newcomers." she says, bemused by all the crystals in the empire. "Why, this appears to be an interesting shop. Oh, an ice sculpture! How marvelous! I must see more of these amazing creations..."

Snow walks into Diamond's store, watching everything with fascinated eyes.

(edited)

@@Dark Horn,

((go ahead.))

Diamond's ears perked up at the sound of the bell on her shop's door. She trotted up to the counter and smiled at the mare.

"Hello, ma'am, welcome to my shop! I'm Diamond Dust. Is there anything specific you're looking for? I made these with my  own hooves."

Edited by Silent Dawn

(edited)

Ranger smashed his hoof into the ground, exciting the creatures that showed him where the lines in the earth are. "YES SIR!" Ranger yelled in reply. He saluted and turned to follow his captain's orders. He moved down the crumbling interior of the old castle. It had been left stagnant for years and moss was growing through the mortar, leaving a humid, green path for ranger to follow. Although he couldn't see the colors, he could feel them and put the picture in his mind. After nearly 15 minutes of marching through the corridors. Ranger reached the castle dour, which had been turned into the barracks for countless wraiths. "Listen UP!" Ranger shouted "The time has come for you to stand the buck up and FIGHT!" The wraiths stared in silence and listened intently. Their black form was like a void, intimidating ranger, like black silk woven by the devil himself. Ranger suppressed a shudder.

Edited by .:Ranger:.

((Alright, thanks.))

"Well, hello! Yes, my name is Snow Shine. Oh, no. I just saw some of these decorations and thought, 'How lovely!', and I had some spare time, so I had to come inside and take a look, before I have to go and attend another one of those dreaded Canterlot Scribe Association meetings."

Snow rambles on as she peruses through the shop.

Midnight was mad with power he wanted those in his way dead and would not stop for what he wants. "Cadence.....you had better prepare because I'm coming for YOU! AHAHAHAHA!!!" Midnight sent the nightmare of him taking over equestria as a warning. He want the battle to be at least a bit fair.

(edited)

((Demon, for celestias sake, please please please PLEASE don't switch between time frames, eg. Don't use was and is, wanted and wants etc. you keep switching around tenses. Slow down and proofread yourself, you rushing it. The rp doesn't have to slam along.))

Midnight was mad with power, he wanted those in his way dead and would not stop for anything. Cadence.....you had better prepare because I'm coming for YOU! AHAHAHAHA!!!" Midnight sent the nightmare of him taking over equestria as a warning, He wanted the battle to be at least a bit fair.

(Ranger I wasn't switching time frames it's just in another dimension. And another crack like that will make me kick you off. If you have a complain or crap like that take it to the sign ups/ooc thread because I don't want this being like the tyranny of princess cadence)

((Why so touchy, demon? It's a game, and he has some valid points.))

Snow touches an ice sculpture, and knocks it over, causing it to fall and break. "Oh dear! I'm so sorry. Here, let me pay for that. How much was it selling for? I'm so terribly sorry... I simply didn't see it there."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

((Just trying to be helpful. So, this other dimension has no grammatical rules? And if he's in another dimension, how did he talk to night dart? Did he switch dimensions all the sudden? I would love an explanation. Just don't subject my eyes to crap. Oh and I don't have a complain, I just have a complain[T])

( dark horn you aren't helping. Ranger night dart is with him in the dimension and everyone shut up about my grammar I have no idea how much more I can take of it. I am trying my best I never had much typing lessons. Plus I am using an iPad so don't talk to me about it.)

I'm on an iPhone. even smaller keys. didn't night dart just talk to me? And why did midnight say he's coming for cadence. Isn't the whole plot of this him thinking that cadence was a pony from the past and attacking her because he got her mixed up with an older ruler?

(All of the army is in the dimension they aren't attacking yet. And if you payed attention the past ruler had the same name and look. Case closed now lets just get MOVING with the rp because I'm starting to have second thoughts about this and I'm pissed.)

(( thank you for the clarification. ^_^ really looking forward to this, it's going to be fun. Sorry for being so tough on you demon, fwiends :3. You're up silent dawn, lets get rrrrrrreerrroling with this. Space waster space waster space waster space waster ya))

Scorpien stood completly still at his spot which he had stood on before night dart came flying 'are we going to war this soon?' he thought like that for awhile but since his years are like 400 pony years it felt like nothing for him, after thinking for awhile he used the sound waves in the air to ''listen'' to things happening in a 1000km radius around him.

(sound like a good opening doesnt it... Not moving an inch...)

• Brohoof 1

(Nice you get a brohoof) When Night Dartbrought in the troops Midnight gave the orders.... "Alright all of you are monsters,outcasts,and EVIL BEINGS! Your mission DESTROY ALL WHO GET IN YOUR WAY! I will assign you in groups now MOVE!" Midnight watched his army move out of the room. Midnight smirked at his work not only was he a demon but a warlord as well, he trained them by going to other dimensions and making wars.

((Night dart, you told Me to alert Resh))

((Because Night Dart was going to look for Snow Shine, but at the moment, Snow Shine hasn't even met Midnight, so I needed something to do.))

@@Dark Horn,

"I see. Well, if you don't mind, I just got some more ice today, so I need to make something out of it before it melts, so I'll be in the back. Call me if you need anything or choose to buy something." She smiled at Snow Shine and started to go to the back, when the mare accidentally tipped over an ice sculpture. She flinched at the sound of it breaking.

Diamond turned around to see Snow Shine apologizing, and when she saw which one had broken, she shook her head and chuckled, flying over with a broom.

"it's no problem. That one's been out for nearly a year, no pony was interested in it. I was considering throwing it out. No worries, no need to pay. Besides, it was an accident."

As Shade levitated her luggage as she trotted into her rental home for the month, she sighed. She closed the door behind her and took off her saddlebag to reveal her dark violet wings. She never wanted anypony to see her wings, because she was frightened that it would cause too much attention to other ponies that there was an alicorn lurking around. Usually, she would be living in the Everfree forest, and practicing spells, and homeschooling herself. But she decided to take a vacation to the Crystal Empire. She thought it would be great to just relax, and get her mind off of those nightmares she's been having. Shade shivered at the horrible images of her dreams, yet then relaxed. After she unpacked her things, she put on a saddlebag and opened the door. She then saw that in front of her temporary house, there was an ice sculpture shop. She smiled as she tightened her saddlebag, not letting a little feather pop out and walked towards the shop. A magical aura surrounded the crystal knob as she opened the door and entered the shop.

@@_ShadeMoon_

Diamond stopped what she was doing as she heard the bell of her shop again and saw another unicorn mare walk in.

'Wow, another customer already.

She smiled at the pony as she finished cleaning up the icy mess, flew to the counter, and said,

"Hello, welcome to my shop. I'm Diamond Dust. Is there anything you're looking for? Anything I can help you with?"

(edited)

"Oh, hello. Good morning!" says Snow absently, seemingly looking at more ice sculptures and other decorations. In reality, though, her eyes occasionally flickered over to the newcomer, running up and down her. There's something strange about her... something off...

Edited by Dark Horn

((Her saddlebag is covering her wings...))

Shade tightened her bag more, almost making her unable to breathe. "Um, Good Morning..." Shade said, ignoring her last comment. "I just saw this store and the wonderful ice sculptures, and I just wanted to look at them while I'm on vacation..." Shade shyly walked around, observing the sculptures as if she were in a museum.

((My bad, it seemed to me as if you took off the saddlebags. I edited my post to fix that. Sorry 'bout that.))

Snow Shine continues to look around at the decorations obliviously, almost knocking over another ice sculpture, but quickly righting it before it falls.

((My bad, it seemed to me as if you took off the saddlebags. I edited my post to fix that. Sorry 'bout that.))

Snow Shine continues to look around at the decorations obliviously, almost knocking over another ice sculpture, but quickly righting it before it falls.

Shade trotted to an interesting ice sculpture, looking at it confusedly. It seemed like a big wave of water, yet it had a face to it. Kind of like a shadow demon or something. She looked at it closer and it seemed as if the eyes flashed red as if to attack her. Shade was frightened as she knocked over the sculpture, yet centimeters from the ground, she levitated it back on it's display table. As she looked back at the sculpture, she saw that it really was a big wave sculpture, and the face disappeared. "My mind's playing tricks on me again..." Shade mumbled quietly, looking at other sculptures with caution.