Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Romance on the blaze of glory rp

RAGESTAR

(edited)

Crimson sighed in boredom as he stood on the deck of his ship, "the blaze of glory" watching the nearly empty streets of the small town he was docked at known as graysaddle, waiting for the ponies he invited to his cruise, "I hope I don't mess this up..." mumbled crimson worridly as he scanned the area.

OOC Thread

Edited by Artemis
Added link to OOC thread.
  • Brohoof 1

Star saw the big ship at the dock, and stood up from sitting on her suitcase. She boarded the ship, and saw a stallion who she could only assume was the captain.

@,

"Hi, I'm, uh, Star Gazer. You're Captain Crimson, I assume?" She said in a timid voice. She heard the route this ships was taking was perfect for stargazing.

Star saw the big ship at the dock, and stood up from sitting on her suitcase. She boarded the ship, and saw a stallion who she could only assume was the captain.

@,

"Hi, I'm, uh, Star Gazer. You're Captain Crimson, I assume?" She said in a timid voice. She heard the route this ships was taking was perfect for stargazing.

Crimson smiled kindly at star gazer as she came aboard, "yes, I'm the captain of this vessel as well as the host of this cruise, and please, call me crimson, calling me captain crimson makes you sound like your one of my crew members, your here to enjoy yourself, not raid a traders ship, ok?" Said crimson with a kind smile.

@,

Star blushed at Crimson's words. She had a habit by identifying ponies by formal names, she just hoped she did as she was asked.

"Oh, uh, okay Crimson. If you have the time, could you show me around?" Star said, hoping she wasn't intruding or overstaying her welcome.

@,

Star blushed at Crimson's words. She had a habit by identifying ponies by formal names, she just hoped she did as she was asked.

"Oh, uh, okay Crimson. If you have the time, could you show me around?" Star said, hoping she wasn't intruding or overstaying her welcome.

Crimson smiled happily, "well, we do have some free time, after all, you did arraive alittle early, but thats fine, let's go, the guest rooms are this way." Said crimson before turning away from star gazer and walking towards a trap door on the deck of the ship, before opening it up, "hehe...sorry if it looks a bit suspicious, I wouldn't blame you for being a little hesitant to follow me down here..." said crimson with a slight blush, "this looks really bad for me..." thought crimson.

@,

Star was alittle hesitant, but followed Crimson.

"It's okay, if you went through all this trouble just to kidnap somepony, that would make you an idiot." Star said, and then blushed. She didn't mean to sound so, well, mean.

Think before you speak, Star. He was nice enough to invite ponies here and how do you repay him? By calling him a possible idiot. She thought to herself.

@,

Star was alittle hesitant, but followed Crimson.

"It's okay, if you went through all this trouble just to kidnap somepony, that would make you an idiot." Star said, and then blushed. She didn't mean to sound so, well, mean.

Think before you speak, Star. He was nice enough to invite ponies here and how do you repay him? By calling him a possible idiot. She thought to herself.

Crimson chuckled a little, "good point, that would be a pretty stupid thing to do, but anyway, let's start with the left corridor, every room to the left are the mares rooms, no stallions are allowed to enter these rooms besides me, and that's only with premission from the mares room I'm entering, and to the right, are all the stallions rooms, same rule for them, no mares allowed, the only difference between them to me is that unlike the mares rooms, I'm allowed to enter the stallions rooms as I please, obviously, but anyway, if you'll follow me, we can pick you out a room, let's go." Said crimson politely.

(edited)

@,@,  

Whirl Wake trotted down the dock, repeatedly shifting his glance between the invitation he received and the many ships there were to his right. Soon he was next to the ship from the card, at which he marveled for a second before boarding it. He saw only two ponies, both of which were entering a large hatch in the floor. 

"Excuse me?" He called loudly, trying to get the ponies' attention. They had already stepped down into the hole, so they probably didn't hear him.

Edited by Jverne

@,

Star nodded.

"Understandable. What room would you recommend?" Star asked, peering down the corridor.

Star heard a muffled sound from above the deck, but because she couldn't make out any words, she just ignored it. If it was relevant, Crimson would address to it.

(edited)

@,@,

Whirl Wake trotted down the dock, repeatedly shifting his glance between the invitation he received and the many ships there were to his right. Soon he was next to the ship from the card, at which he marveled for a second before boarding it. He saw only two ponies, both of which were entering a large hatch in the floor.

"Excuse me?" He called loudly, trying to get the ponies' attention. They had already stepped down into the hole, so they probably didn't hear him.

Crimson paused as he heard a sound above them, but he merely shrugged and turned to her, that must be anoather guest arraiving, but he can wait a moment, as for what room you should choose, it really doesnt matter, all the rooms are about equally comfortable, so take your pick." Said crimson.

((This is my last post for tonight, sorry minath, I've gotta get some sleep, see ya tomorrow))

Edited by ragestar
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

'The Blaze of Glory'... Emerald had spent time on a few ships during her time as a diplomat, but never simply as a guest. Approaching the vessel, she simply followed the others aboard.

"Hello..?"

She called out across the deck.

"Well isn't this a fine situation, here I arrive, with nopony here to greet me."

Edited by Cinderscribe

@,

Star nodded and picked a room at random, the third one down in the corridor. She set her things on the bed, humming a tune as she set her things in the dresser in the room. She laid down on the bed to take a nap, deciding things would be more interesting when she woke up.

(edited)

'The Blaze of Glory'... Emerald had spent time on a few ships during her time as a diplomat, but never simply as a guest. Approaching the vessel, she simply followed the others aboard.

"Good day." she nodded to the three of them in greeting. "Emerald Gaze, a pleasure."

She turned to the Crimson.

"And you must be the captain?" she smiled, peering around at the small company.

((OOC: Crimson and friend are inside the ship. Whirl Wake is the only one on deck.))

Whirl Wake turned to see an unknown mare boarding the ship. "Hi!" He said. "I'm Whirl Wake." He lifted the invitation he received and showed it to her. "Did you get one of these too?" Whirl Wake wondered how many others were invited here.

Edited by Jverne

(edited)

((Already edited it, don't know how I mucked that up >.<))

"Emerald, a pleasure." the dark mare produced the invitation in response, holding it out for the other pony to see.

"Though that makes two of us, left without a guide. It's tempting to suggest exploring the ship." She smiled. "Not that I would dream of suggesting such a thing."

Edited by Cinderscribe

Appy wandered forward nervously holding her invitation in her mouth. She really wasn't sure she should even be accepting such an invitation, but a break from her work at the newspapers was long over due. her boss had practically ordered her go to. Appy snuck up the ramp and onto the deck hoping that nopony would notice her. She hoped to sneak into one of the rooms and resume her writing. She was working on a fiction, something she rarely had time for when answering the floods of mail that came to her from all over Equestria.

"I'll just sneak down below deck and find a nice quiet room mate" she thought to herself.

((Already edited it, don't know how I mucked that up >.<))

"Emerald, a pleasure." the dark mare produced the invitation in response, holding it out for the other pony to see.

"Though that makes two of us, left without a guide. It's tempting to suggest exploring the ship." She smiled. "Not that I would dream of suggesting such a thing."

Whirl Wake turned back towards the hatch that he watched two ponies go into before. "I saw two others walk down there." He gestured at the mysterious entrance. "I tried to yell to them, but they couldn't hear me." Whirl turned back to Emerald. "Wanna go check it out?" He said, smiling, with a hint of mischief in his voice.

(edited)

@

A smile played across Emeralds mouth. "Well, if you're going to investigate, I could hardly let you go alone."

She motioned towards the hatch with a hoof, more than a little curious as to what they might find: and possibly find out more about Whirl Wake while they were at it.

"Shall we?"

Edited by Cinderscribe

"Shall we?"

(OOC LOL Cinder.. tag your IT!)))

Appy watched quietly from behind a wooden box as two ponies were engaged in a conversation.

"Oh good they won't notice me" she thought as she snuck along the deck looking or a second hatch she could explore. She kept her distance from the other two.

Although Appy was a star reporter and very respected for her column.. "Dear Appy" she was very poor at addressing people face to face and lacked good communication skills with anypony who happened to stand in front of her and expect her to speak! 

"I hope I don't have to actually talk to ponies" she thought from her hiding place.

(edited)

@

A smile played across Emeralds mouth. "Well, if you're going to investigate, I could hardly let you go alone."

She motioned towards the hatch with a hoof, more than a little curious as to what they might find: and possibly find out more about Whirl Wake while they were at it.

"Shall we?"

((Sorry for taking so long. Playing tennis in the tropics at this time of year is NOT fun.))

Whirl Wake chuckled, bent down and swung open the hatch, revealing a well-kept staircase going down onto a floor below. The light of lanterns shone from the bottom, swinging back in forth in synchronization with the immense vessel. "I saw the two ponies go down here. Maybe one of them was the guy in charge." He got up and began walking down the steps, putting his head down curiously as to get a better look at what was coming.

Edited by Jverne

Whirl Wake chuckled...

... get a better look at what was coming.

"Do you think so? By all means, even if not we can still explore." Emerald grinned, eyes sparkling. "We were invited, after all."

She stepped down the hatch carefully, minding her footing on the stairway.

"We'll isn't this fancy?" she observed "Not what I was expecting at all."

"Do you think so? By all means, even if not we can still explore." Emerald grinned, eyes sparkling. "We were invited, after all."

She stepped down the hatch carefully, minding her footing on the stairway.

"We'll isn't this fancy?" she observed "Not what I was expecting at all."

Whirl Wake let his gaze wonder, his mouth agape as he admired the cleanliness of the place. "I still don't know who own this place, but when I do, I'm gonna have to ask them how they manage to maintain this place so flawlessly." He turned back to Emerald as he walked. "So, what's your story? Clearly we were brought here for a reason." He stared into the mare's green eyes, nearly getting lost in them for a moment before snapping back into reality.

(edited)

Appy quietly followed down them  stairs, hoping to find a spare room she could escape to.

*clang, clatter, bang, ting*

she tripped over a mop and bucket.

"Oopsie!" she said before she could stop herself. Appy quickly covered her mouth with her hoof. Oh great Celestia! she thought... looking very awkward and sucking in her breath.

Edited by Mikestar

(edited)

@

"Who, me?" Emerald smiled warmly, "I'm not anypony special, just another mare from the city who..."

*clang, clatter, bang, ting*

Emerald patiently waited until the last sound had finished, closing her eyes with each crash, before commenting.

@@Mikestar

"... That sounded painful. Are you ok dear?"

Edited by Cinderscribe
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Mikestar,

Whirl Wake's ears were suddenly assaulted by a painful-sounding assortment of bangs and clashes. He turned around to see another pony, sitting awkwardly on the ground with a tipped bucket behind her. He did his best to stifle a giggle as he trotted over to the mare, holding out a hoof and helping her get back up again. 

Edited by Jverne
  • Brohoof 1

Thinkin' Inks walked onto the ship nervously. Why did I even come here? I don't know anybody... The purple unicorn sighed. He heard several loud noises coming from a hatch. Inks slowly walked over to it. This doesn't look even remotely good. He peered down the opening to find a mess of buckets with a mare in the middle of it. A stallion looked to be trying to help her up. "I-is everything alright?"