Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Romance on the blaze of glory rp ooc

RAGESTAR

(edited)

The famous pirate captain crimson grinn has been feeling terrible about being alone and not celebrating when he knows hearts and hooves day is coming, so to brighten his spirits and to possibly find a new marefreind, crimson has decided to host a short romance cruise aboard his famous ship, the blazeof glory, anypony who comes may either bring a date, or look for one as they stay. crimson will only allow a small amount of ponies to board the cruise, so first come, first serve.

As the synopsis states, you may either have your oc dating somone or attempt to find a date aboard the cruise.

Rule 1: no godmodding

Rule 2: only one oc per person

Rule 3: their may be...HAPPENINGS, between characters, but just cut it off at some point and do a timeskip, I will not tollerate clopping.

Slot 1: ragestar as Crimson Grinn

Slot 2: Justin ZW as Swordpoint

Slot 3: Mikestar as Happy Appy

Slot 4: Jverne as Noon

Slot 5: drocsid-soahc as Sole

Slot 6: Synangel as Stone Heart

Slot 7: Ampharos as thinkin' inks

Slot 8:

Slot 9:

Slot 10:

Please add your oc link below.

Edited by ragestar

Question: Can this be after the events of Bloodbath on the Red X? I'd like to enter Swordpoint again, but I just want to know what your thoughts are on the timeframe.

(Also, this should be in roleplay planning. It wants me to do a 200 character post for something I really can't come up with 200 characters for.)

Question: Can this be after the events of Bloodbath on the Red X? I'd like to enter Swordpoint again, but I just want to know what your thoughts are on the timeframe.

(Also, this should be in roleplay planning. It wants me to do a 200 character post for something I really can't come up with 200 characters for.)

Yes, this rp does in fact take place after the events of the bloodbath on the red X rp, but there WILL be some differences, 1. Crimson will be really depressed and drink a lot, the reason for this being a secret that I will not revel yet...

2. Crimson has some new powers but they probably won't be revealed in this rp becouse its meant to be a romance rp.

(Oh crap! Your right, I forgot to put this in the ooc section...AGAIN!!)

hi I'm interested in joining the cruise. I have two OC's on file Silver Note and Dear Appy and I have my ponysona Mikestar.

http://mikestarbrony.deviantart.com/art/MLP-Brony-Mikestar-OC-379763627

Its really LATE here right now so off to bed but thought I'd express interest. I'll try to get Mikestar in the data base and write him a history.  A link to Silver Note is in my signature below, and Dear Appy is here.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dear-appy-r3854

If you think any of them would suit the cruise let me know. If Dear Appy goes, she would most likely be giving advice, rather than seeking romance, though ya never know in a RP what might happen... even to a male brony role player with a female OC LOL.

Later.

Mikey

(edited)

Well, WHY NOT?

I'll go in with My oc Noon. Her link is in my signature. It's got a picture, description, everything you need. However, if you end up needing a stallion instead, Whirl Wake can join instead. I'll stick with the former as of now, though.

By the way, quick terminology geek comment here, instead of saying "I will not tolerate clopping", you should have said "I will not tolerate clop", or "I will not tolerate anything explicit". Clopping is... Different.

Edited by Jverne

Wynaut? Hehe. I'd like to join with my Ponysona, Thinkin' Inks. My signature will lead you to his character page. I'll probably have him be... 20 for this RP.

hi I'm interested in joining the cruise. I have two OC's on file Silver Note and Dear Appy and I have my ponysona Mikestar.

http://mikestarbrony.deviantart.com/art/MLP-Brony-Mikestar-OC-379763627

Its really LATE here right now so off to bed but thought I'd express interest. I'll try to get Mikestar in the data base and write him a history.  A link to Silver Note is in my signature below, and Dear Appy is here.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dear-appy-r3854

If you think any of them would suit the cruise let me know. If Dear Appy goes, she would most likely be giving advice, rather than seeking romance, though ya never know in a RP what might happen... even to a male brony role player with a female OC LOL.

Later.

Mikey

Well, WHY NOT?

I'll go in with My oc Noon. Her link is in my signature. It's got a picture, description, everything you need. However, if you end up needing a stallion instead, Whirl Wake can join instead. I'll stick with the former as of now, though.

By the way, quick terminology geek comment here, instead of saying "I will not tolerate clopping", you should have said "I will not tolerate clop", or "I will not tolerate anything explicit". Clopping is... Different.

I'll join this thing I guess. And I'll be using sole of course... griffons rule! B) if ya really need my link, its in my sig.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/stone-heart-r3335

Obviously I'll be joining, this is going to be a very, VERY interesting rp specialy with the two I'm hinting to EH hem.

Wynaut? Hehe. I'd like to join with my Ponysona, Thinkin' Inks. My signature will lead you to his character page. I'll probably have him be... 20 for this RP.

Everything seems legit, so your all accepted, Jverne, I guess noon looks like the best choice for the rp, idk why, she just sounds interesting.

Mikestar, I suggest dear appy, is that ok with you?

(edited)

Sweet. This will be my first RP with Inks. Feels good to be switching it up from my other OCs. Looking forward to this thing starting smile.png

I just realized you didn't capitalize Thinkin' Inks in the OP. And my minor OCD just exploded.

Edited by Ampharos

Mikestar, I suggest dear appy, is that ok with you?

Yep I was actually thinking along those lines myself. Silvers already tied up in a RP and Mikestar is just me with a mane and tail, so Appy it is. She'll start packing!

No clopping? Does that mean we have to wear fluffy slippers on our hooves lest they go clippity clop on the deck? ;)

Obviously any other clopping would be against da rulez!!! Blush_zps7c2fb7f5.jpg

So many characters, so few choices... 

I doubt Cinder, Scribe or Symphony would do well. Emerald... Maybe. I've actually been working on a couple of characters who were supposed to be pirates 'swashbuckler type adventurers' who might make sense in the setting, a colt and a mare. If you still have free spaces once I get them a page uploaded, I'll put them both forward (can make up numbers for whichever gender is needed.)

• Brohoof 1

This'll be interesting. It's the first RP I'm doing that doesn't involve fighting. I guess Rainbow and Swordpoint can finally spend some time together without either one risking their lives :P

(edited)

Cut from my profile page, I'd be happy to use any of my characters but these two might be the best fit: adventure-y (I cant help it!) but both would make sense taking a break to visit this place.

Redwave and Kingfisher
img-1637086-1-redwaveavatar_by_cinderscrimg-1637086-2-kingfisheravatar_by_cinder

Or, If you think a more... normal, pony might be best, I could always give Emerald a whirl:

Emerald Gaze
emeraldavatar_by_cinderscribe-d6crmka.pn

(Clicky for character pages!)

Edited by Cinderscribe

Cut from my profile page, I'd be happy to use any of my characters but these two might be the best fit: adventure-y (I cant help it!) but both would make sense taking a break to visit this place.

Redwave and Kingfisherimg-1637086-1-redwaveavatar_by_cinderscrimg-1637086-2-kingfisheravatar_by_cinder

Or, If you think a more... normal, pony might be best, I could always give Emerald a whirl:

Emerald Gazeimg-1637086-3-emeraldavatar_by_cinderscr

(Clicky for character pages!)

I think emerald would fit best, but I to be honest, crimson would get along pretty well with redwave or kingfisher.anyway, your accepted, the rp will start soon, I only need one more person to sign up,also, do you draw your oc pictures yourself? Because they look freaking amazing!

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, I get bored easily so I kill time drawing cartoon ponies, because they are awesome :P thanks!

Like I said, I'm happy to play any of my characters.

I know this isn't a request thread and sorry if this sounds rude to ask, but do you think you could draw my oc crimson? You don't have to if you don't want to, but its just that everytime I ask somone to draw him, they either refuse or accept, but never atually draw it.

Sure why not? I'll have a look when I get home tonight.

I'll probably roll with Red or Emerald then, depending on numbers. Still need to properly decide on Kingfishers personality, she's got some issues and I'm not sure the best way to write them.

I know this isn't a request thread and sorry if this sounds rude to ask, but do you think you could draw my oc crimson? You don't have to if you don't want to, but its just that everytime I ask somone to draw him, they either refuse or accept, but never atually draw it.

(Butting in here, rude me taking over.)

Wait, so did you draw that fancy profile picture all by yourself? 'Cause it is baaaaadass!

Sure why not? I'll have a look when I get home tonight.

I'll probably roll with Red or Emerald then, depending on numbers. Still need to properly decide on Kingfishers personality, she's got some issues and I'm not sure the best way to write them.

Cool, thanks, but just as a note here, some of crimsons features aren't very clear, for instance, he has a scar over his left eye, he has red cat-like eyes, sharp teeth, a smiling skull with flames behind it for his cutiemark, and his sword is a cutlass, just incase you didn't know. if you need his color scheem its on my avatar, chibi crimson! Thanks again /)

Cool, thanks, but just as a note here, some of crimsons features aren't very clear, for instance, he has a scar over his left eye, he has red cat-like eyes, sharp teeth, a smiling skull with flames behind it for his cutiemark, and his sword is a cutlass, just incase you didn't know. if you need his color scheem its on my avatar, chibi crimson! Thanks again /)

No problem, pm me if you fancy, with a list of features that might not be obvious, and I'll give him a whirl.

• Brohoof 1

Hiya! I was wondering if I could join using my OC Star Gazer, she's a mare, and I'm not sure on the m:f ratio...

Everything seems in order, so your accepted, welcome to the rp! and don't worry about the male to female ratio, I'll find some way to even it out later...