Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

darkwingmare

I just have to say, Autumn Blaze is the sweetest Kirin out there, with so much depth and also a great voice! Kirins are the best creatures in the MLP universe.. In my opinion! I'm in love. Autumn Blaze deserves a Fan Club. <33 Give her all the love she deserves! Autumn_Blaze_ID_S8E23.thumb.png.59c114760bd8bb1f51c19e9532d12938.png

• Brohoof 12

3 minutes ago, darkwingmare said:

I just have to say, Autumn Blaze is the sweetest Kirin out there, with so much depth and also a great voice! Kirins are the best creatures in the MLP universe.. In my opinion! I'm in love. Autumn Blaze deserves a Fan Club. <33 Give her all the love she deserves! Autumn_Blaze_ID_S8E23.thumb.png.59c114760bd8bb1f51c19e9532d12938.png

Bless you for making this. Count me in as a fan of the adorable motor mouthed Kirin. :D

• Brohoof 4

She made her way to everypony's hearts within a single episode, not an easy feat, hope we'll see more of her and the kirin,i hope they'll send some to the school of friendship
autumn_blaze_by_jumblehorse-dcl3n7k.png

• Brohoof 14

I gotta say that she's by far my favorite character in the entire show so far. She tops the mane 6 for me, she tops Tree Hugger as well(my favorite side character). I can relate to her on another level. I thought I could relate to Fluttershy, Tree Hugger and Rarity but with Autumn Blaze, it's just.. Another level of relate!
She loves musical theatre. THOSE Hamilton and Phantom of the opera references were the best thing in the show EVER! I love musical theatre as well! (WHO DOESN'T?!) Especially Hamilton and Heathers! She thinks about life in a deeper way, that we are all one in this big universe. She puts a lot of thought into everything, like I also do. She has copper colored hair and she's got a pale coat, just like I have copper hair and pale skin. She's a KIRIN! Like the creature I've wanted for the show for YEARS. I just love the legends and stories about Kirins, what they are, what they stand for. Mythical creatures like that makes me so invested. She talks a lot.. Like me! :ticking: She can't always find the right pronunciation to some words and have a hard time slowing down and expressing herself properly.. JUST LIKE MEEE. I mean, you should just hear me talk? We're insanely alike. It's almost scary. Also, she talks to herself and makes friends with objects.. Like me. I'm not crazy, I sweeear. :sealed: I just have myself to talk to when I can't talk to anybody else... And... She lives in a forest, my favorite place on the planet and.. She- Everything about her is me. It's just insanely odd and amazing!... That's all for now.. From me! Sorry if I rambled too much, I just had to let it out. Oh and she likes to SIIIING~ Juuuust like meee~! Anyway.. Join the Fanclub! <33 I love Autumn so much! Best name so far, also! Autumn is the best season!

865571215_Skarmavbild2018-09-01kl_13_44_08.thumb.png.7e3810adb0dc7b38f19f2a00d108e084.png

1273200311_Skarmavbild2018-08-24kl_21_04_10.png.3879b4e0acfd48069b8a7979cd8d314a.png

198264772_Skarmavbild2018-08-24kl_20_55_16.png.03d85c3596e672914acfabcf95c3e080.png

Edited by darkwingmare
  • Brohoof 8

Favorite fanart yet is by the amazing dachiia! Isn't it just too beautiful? I love that style! I'm going to have to make my own fanart of her soon. <33

tumblr_pehj8jDFVL1trtrafo1_1280.png

(Don't forget to source fanart, guys! I want to see the artists behind the drawings.)

Edited by darkwingmare
  • Brohoof 6

8215719ee29ed058aa716a866a2dca3e.jpg

New fanart of the best character and LOOK HOW CUTE!!! This artist makes absolutely STUNNING artwork, the rainbow and her happy expression! Look at that detail and how cute she looks! I'm stunned. <33

Art source: xSidera

Edited by darkwingmare
  • Brohoof 8

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...