Ask Pixel and Glory!

Nightmare Saturn

6 minutes ago, Pixel Bit said:

@Shiny Silvermoon (As Pixel) Oh, looks like somepony didn't specify these questions! Somepony MEANT to say ask us anything you want to know about us! :okiedokieloki:

Sorry! :adorkable:

I'd love to hear about the kind of powers Glory have since she is aaaaa... My sentence ends like this. :fluttershy:

3 minutes ago, Glory Feather said:

@Shiny Silvermoon (As Glory)Hmm, my powers? I don't have powers per say, but my halo can glow! It's very bright, sometimes it even blinds me! 

Really? You have no powers except generating light? You sure you can't make a Holy sword appear or close demonic portals?

1 minute ago, Pixel Bit said:

@Shiny Silvermoon (As Pixel) Hmm, my house? Well, it's a little cottage up a hill, near a forest, there's mushrooms that glow, that sort of thing, but also, since Glory has nowhere to go, we share my house! *She'd giggle softly at this, it was funny to her* 

That's so kind of you to share your house with Glory! You have big heart, little pony!

@Nitobit (As Glory) it's not physical but the magic thing... maybe? I don't quite know myself considering I haven't had it all my life!

I don't think I can take it off, if I try to touch it, my hoof goes right through it. 

If you try to score a ping pong ball through it, the ball will go right through it so you'll win either way, there's no losing!  

• Brohoof 2