Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Pixel and Glory!

Nightmare Saturn

How the crew of a nuclear submarine manage to keep the reactor core in control? I never heard that there were nuclear physics engineers on board so how is it possible? That's the kind of questions Pixel and Glory are good at answering, right?

1 minute ago, Pixel Bit said:

@Shiny Silvermoon (As Pixel) Hmm, my house? Well, it's a little cottage up a hill, near a forest, there's mushrooms that glow, that sort of thing, but also, since Glory has nowhere to go, we share my house! *She'd giggle softly at this, it was funny to her* 

That's so kind of you to share your house with Glory! You have big heart, little pony!

Glory, how does your halo work? Is it physical, or is it made out of magic? Can you take it off or make it disappear? How many points do I get if I throw a ping-pong ball through it?

@Nitobit (As Glory) it's not physical but the magic thing... maybe? I don't quite know myself considering I haven't had it all my life!

I don't think I can take it off, if I try to touch it, my hoof goes right through it. 

If you try to score a ping pong ball through it, the ball will go right through it so you'll win either way, there's no losing!  

• Brohoof 2