Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Romance on the blaze of glory rp

RAGESTAR

Appy flushed, turning her beautiful purple coat pink around the face.

Oh my gosh Oh my gosh Oh my gosh it's ponies... and one of them is male. Appy thought nervously.

Appy gave a sheepish grin to both of them. There was so much she wanted to say. The thoughts rattled through her head.

Oh, I didn't mean to disturb you, I really shouldn't be so clumsy, Oh who put that bucket there ? That could be really dangerous! Oh  you two would make such a lovely couple, do you want any relationship advice? That's what i do best... I'm actually Dear Appy from the Appaloosa daily.

But  all she managed to say was 

"Sorry'" Derpycheesy_zps9c8516e1.jpg

(edited)

"Sorry'" 

Whirl Wake smiled and laughed at the adorably nervous pony. "No worries! It's not my ship anyways." He said, lifting the bucket back to its oiginal location. "Were you invited here as well?" He pulled out his invitation from his saddlebag and showed it to her, grinning warmly as to not scare the timid pony again.

Edited by Jverne

Seeing that he wasn't answered he then tried to figure out how to find a room with the least interaction. He didn't mind being unanswered. He wasn't exactly the loudest stallion around. He re-positioned his hat and began walking down the stairs. He tipped his hat to the two mares and looked at the stallion. "Heeeey... Do you happen to know where the rooms are?

• Brohoof 1

Whirl Wake smiled and laughed at the adorably nervous pony. "No worries! It's not my ship anyways." He said, lifting the bucket back to its oiginal location. "Were you invited here as well?" He pulled out his invitation from his saddlebag and showed it to her, grinning warmly as to not scare the timid pony again.

Appy gazed at the stallion before her, she then stepped sideways as a second stallion descended the stairs, and brushed by her, barely touching her purple coat with his.... purple coat!

Appy had it all planned out just what to say... 

Oh yes I was invited and My boss thought it would be really good for me to meet other ponies and get better at communicating face to face, since I'm so good at communicating on paper he thinks I need to transfer that to my voice. Silly Thunderclap. You'd really like him....

but the only word she managed to say to the stallion addressing her was 

"Yes!" and she showed him her ticket with a warm smile.

((OOC off to bed soon so may have to hide her in her room in a few))

"Yes!" and she showed him her ticket with a warm smile.

Whirl Wake opened his mouth to respond, but was cut off by a voice from up the stairs.

"Heeeey... Do you happen to know where the rooms are?

He looked up and responded to the pony. "Rooms?" Whirl looked around. "Not that I know of." He looked up and down the blue pony. "Say, what's your name? I'm Whirl Wake." He was happy to be meeting so many nice ponies for his journey. He gestured to Emerald. "This here's Emerald Gaze, and this is..." He looked over at the shy mare he helped before. "What's your name again?" 

(edited)

@, @, ((Inks is purple, not blue. My phone made his coat look blue  :derp: He's also standing near Whirl Wake, not at the top of the stairs. ))

Buck... "Um, nice to meet you Whirl Wake. Um... You can call me Inks. And um... It's nice to meet you too Emerald." He didn't really want to talk to this mare. Or the mare with the slightly lighter version of his coat. Or mares in general. Although he knew that it would play off like he was shy, which he was, instead of sounding like he was nervous about talking to her.

Edited by Ampharos

Sole flew to the ship and looked around, not seeing crimson or anyone he knew, he quickly got bored. "Well... I guess those guys look interesting." The griffon mumbled to himself in a bored tone. He wanted something exciting to happen, like a fight or an adventure. This place was dull for him, but he wanted to try it anyways, its his bes friends party after all. "You guys here for the cruise?" Sole asked the group calmly.

"What's your name again?" 

Appy noted that she hadn't actually mentioned her name. There was quite a crowd of ponies around her now. Oooooh they are bound to expect me to talk... I'd better make a quick and graceful exit. she decided. Not wishing to be rude she turned to Whirl Wake and said

"Appeline." Stating her full name and not wishing to give away that she was the infamous 'Dear Appy' who couldn't even put two words together face to face.... What would ponies think of her! The might stop reading her column.

This cruise was a bad idea" she decided silently.

Turning to the purple unicorn she said

"Excuse" Not even getting to the 'me' part and bolted into the nearest room, dragging her saddle bags with her. 

*Door slam*

((OOC off to bed. Nighters.)))

Emerald watched on in amusement, preferring to stay quiet and simply listen - she didn't know these ponies well enough yet, she wanted to learn more about them.

@@Ampharos

"A pleasure to meet you.Inks." She greeted politely, inclining her head.

'Tense, doesn't seem too happy about being introduced to me. What's your angle?' she added mentally.

He smiled slightly nervously at Emerald. He noticed that she had given him a look the told him she knew he was nervous. "Um, well.. I'll just um, unpack and... get settled and stuff." He quickly trotted towards a random door, luckily on the stallion side. He went inside and began to unpack.

Sole sighed as he was ignored, deciding to get some training in by flying around the ship a few times. "Hate being ignored..." he said in annoyance, before shooting into the air, and began flying around the large ship at a blistering speed "maybe one of them is fast." He thought to himself as he flew.

Stone found herself just strolling along the cruise ship. She knew she hated water, but she liked parties and new ponies to meet. Maybe she'd get lucky, or she'd probably just have fun on the water rides and at some if the music parties, she'd dance her heart out.

(edited)

@

Whirl Wake tried to talk, but everything was happening so fast. He watched in confusion as the large griffon flew off. "Well, looks like it's just you and me again." He said, turning to Emerald. "Wanna keep looking around?" He gestured further down the hallway, where the two other ponies had gone.

Edited by Jverne

@

"That was... Interesting?" Emerald grinned as seeming all of the ponies scrambled to depart. "I suppose you'll be fleeing from the sight of me as well?"

She shook her head, still looking highly entertained.

"This way looks interesting, maybe you could tell me about yourself as we explore?"

(edited)

@

Whirl Wake shrugged. "Sure thing!" He turned to the left and started talking. "So you're wondering about me, huh?" He thought for a second. "Well, I've lived in Canterlot all my life. It's a nice place, though there is an alarming sum of rather stuck-up ponies." He laughed. "I've had a passion medicine all my life. Every since I was 10, when I created an instant-acting headache pill for my mom, I've had this." Whirl looked at his cutie mark. "I work as a pharmacist back in the city, and I really enjoy it. It just feels great to know that you're working for the greater good, you know?" He glanced at Emerald's flank. "I take it you have an affinity for gems." He smiled and looked up to her face. "Why don't you tell me about that?"

Edited by Jverne

Stone found herself just strolling along the cruise ship. She knew she hated water, but she liked parties and new ponies to meet. Maybe she'd get lucky, or she'd probably just have fun on the water rides and at some if the music parties, she'd dance her heart out.

sole was going so fast, and was so focused, that he apmost didn't notice stone as he flew by her. But at the last moment, he glanced ovet and saw her. After doing one last lap around the ship, he flew over and landed in front of her smiling broadly *looks like things just got interesting...* he thought to himself, as he walked up to her "hey there beautiful, here for the cruise?" He asked

"There isn't much to tell, truth be told." She said "I love gemstones. Emeralds specifically, which is quite lucky considering my name..."

She turned to look at the pony as they walked.

"I found that I can... Make something more appealing. More desirable to a pony, through magic. It's useful, in a way, very good for dealing with others on occasion. I promise I won't use it on you - can't be having all the mares chasing you around now, can we?"

(edited)

"There isn't much to tell, truth be told." She said "I love gemstones. Emeralds specifically, which is quite lucky considering my name..."

She turned to look at the pony as they walked.

"I found that I can... Make something more appealing. More desirable to a pony, through magic. It's useful, in a way, very good for dealing with others on occasion. I promise I won't use it on you - can't be having all the mares chasing you around now, can we?"

Whirl Wake laughed. "Well, I'm not saying I wouldn't like that.." He looked down. "Mares never really have liked me that much." His gaze faded into space, his thoughts taking over. "They always say that I'm too vocal, because sometimes I just say what's on my mind, no matter how bad it is." Whirl snapped out of his daze. "But no, please don't mess me up with any magic spells." He said with a chuckle, forcing a smile.

Edited by Jverne

sole was going so fast, and was so focused, that he apmost didn't notice stone as he flew by her. But at the last moment, he glanced ovet and saw her. After doing one last lap around the ship, he flew over and landed in front of her smiling broadly *looks like things just got interesting...* he thought to himself, as he walked up to her "hey there beautiful, here for the cruise?" He asked

Stone looked at the griffin that was now hitting in her. 'Now I'm being hit on by a griffin' she thought to herself. "Yeah, just got the paper to join it, so I might as well since I like to party in stuff like this" she said blushing from his comment. She got the map of the ship.

Stone looked at the griffin that was now hitting in her. 'Now I'm being hit on by a griffin' she thought to herself. "Yeah, just got the paper to join it, so I might as well since I like to party in stuff like this" she said blushing from his comment. She got the map of the ship.

sole smiled "cool, I like parties too." He said happily, before sighing "but I only like 'em if they're loud and crazy... this party is way too boring for me." He said with a shrug "I'm guessing the captain is either out running errands, or inside the ship, so I guess we can just start the party without him." He said *where is that flaming idiot!* sole thought.

"I would say that's a most admirable trait." Emerald said, shooting a sideways glance at him. "Though this 'stuck up' mare probably wouldn't know any better, wouldn't you say?"

She laughter softly to show that she was joking.

"So, you have no idea who invited you? Or why?"

(edited)

"I would say that's a most admirable trait." Emerald said, shooting a sideways glance at him. "Though this 'stuck up' mare probably wouldn't know any better, wouldn't you say?"

She laughter softly to show that she was joking.

"So, you have no idea who invited you? Or why?"

Whirl Wake raised his eyebrows and looked back at the invitation. "Nope!" He articulated his words. "Absolutely no idea." He put the piece of parchment back into his saddlebag, shifting his wings uncomfortably due to it locking them off. "I hope to find out soon though, 'cause these bags are making my wings claustrophobic. I barely use them anyways..." Whirl Wake turned back to the mare. "So where are you from, by the way?"

Edited by Jverne

sole smiled "cool, I like parties too." He said happily, before sighing "but I only like 'em if they're loud and crazy... this party is way too boring for me." He said with a shrug "I'm guessing the captain is either out running errands, or inside the ship, so I guess we can just start the party without him." He said *where is that flaming idiot!* sole thought.

Stone shrugged, maybe the party might be a bore or not. She'll never know. She then looked at him and smiled "well, the names stone heart, I'll see you sometime around the ship" she said winking before walking off. She walked out onto the main deck and decided to see if there was anybody else that would like to socialize with her.

@

""Canterlot. She said delicately. "I live just outside the border of the castle grounds actually. I travel a lot though so I don't spend too much time there."

She threw a glance towards his wings.

"I'm sure we can find a way back up on deck if you want to stretch them, fly around a little? I don't mind watching your things."

Whirl Wake raised his eyebrows and looked back at the invitation. "Nope!" He articulated his words. "Absolutely no idea." He put the piece of parchment back into his saddlebag, shifting his wings uncomfortably due to it locking them off. "I hope to find out soon though, 'cause these bags are making my wings claustrophobic. I barely use them anyways..." Whirl Wake turned back to the mare. "So where are you from, by the way?"

Crimson stood behind whirl wake with an amused grin as he chuckled, "sorry I'm late everypony, I was a bit busy with maitanence on the ships mast, its been having some problems lately...but anyways, your all here becouse I envited anyponies name I've heard before, either from a rumor, from the news, or even inviting old freinds, I've made this party as a celebration leading up to hearts and hooves day, and let's just say I haven't exactly celebrated it properly, or at all in a long time..." said crimson.