Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Equestria University Re-Roll

Ampharos

Ciel blinked as she saw that everypony was leaving. She got up quickly dumping her tray in the trash and hurried after them. Not so much to walk with them then to just not get lost on her way to class. She took note of any peculiar thing that would catch her eye, so if need be she would be able to walk to class alone.

When she entered the classroom she took a seat near to the front but not so close that she would be in the front row. She glanced around a few times, wondering if anypony would sit by her.

@@Ampharos,

"You know, you shouldn't be afraid to scrap with somebody just because they're a mare. I'll take you on and throw you to the ground. I mean, do you think any of the Elements of Harmony are afraid to scrap?" Light Eye said, a little bit more seriously then usual.

Psych Ward sat in the front row of the room.  She was front and center, a position in class she had never taken before.  Most classes her deadly bored and quiet.  It seemed more lively here.  She pulled out her textbook, a notebook, and a pen as well as the book she had begun to read the day before, and set it all on her desk.

@

Nightshade noticed a brown mare out of the corner of her eye and jumped up.  "Cinder!" she smiled.  "I haven't seen you since I left the dorm yesterday.  Where did you wander off too?"

(edited)

@@Ampharos,

"Cinderblock. Or Cinder. Whichever you prefer." She half chirped happily and half squeaked, before adding "It was Dust, wasn't it?"

She stood up herself, not wanting to risk getting left behind and missing her first class. Pulling out a very heavily crumpled, torn and inkstained piece of paper, she squinted at it for a moment.

"Is it Mythology we have? I think it's mythology. Oh! Nightshade! Hi!" Her ears drooped a little at being reminded about the night before. "I kind of got lost..."

Edited by Cinderscribe

@,

"It's fine," Nightshade insisted.  "Are you heading to class.  I went around to all the classrooms yesterday so I wouldn't be late today.  I was just about to leave for Mythology.  Would you two care to join me?"  She gestured to her and the brown stallion.  "We wouldn't want to be late on our very first day." 

@@InfinityWhale

Blaze's face turned serious. "Of course not. To be honest I'd rather not fight anypony at all. Makes me feel bad, even if they're the daft one that pissed me off." He looked ahead and saw the classroom. He walked inside, noticing that they;re weren't many ponies. He quickly took a seat near Psych. He enjoyed sitting in the front. It was easier to memorize things that way.

@,@@Psych Ward,

"Yea we have-" He was cut off by the arrival of another mare, presumably Cinder's roommate. "Hey there. Name's Dust."

@@Psych Ward

@@Ampharos,

"Uh.." Cinder looked back and forth between the two ponies, she still wasn't quite sure about Nightshade: was she still angry about yesterday? She didn't seem angry but Cinder always struggled with trying to figure out what ponies were thinking...

"... sure I guess so, if.. ?"

She looked questioningly at Dust.

((OOC: Once again, so much stuff happens while I'm asleep!))

Whirl Wake jolted awake ice again to find himself sitting on the edge of his bed. "Fuuuuck!!" He exclaimed, hastily gathering his things and checking his schedule. "God dammit I missed breakfast!" He quickly and with little effort brushed his hair before taking a deep breath and trotting out the door. "Let's see... Mythology..." He walked through the corridors speedily, trying to find his first period class.

@@Ampharos, @@DarligPegasi, @@Psych Ward,

Without really anticipating that it would happen, Steeleye had slept in just a bit later than he had intended to. It seems the incident in the Library had worn him out more than he originally thought. Whomever his room mate was, they had already left when he woke up. He quickly donned what he considered to be civilian clothing. Of course he still had greaves on his hind legs and pads protecting his leg joints, but for him it was quite a step down from his usual attire. A quick trot through the cafeteria allowed him to grab a muffin on his way to class, which many other ponies were already heading towards. When he arrived in Mythology class, his eyes were instantly drawn to Light Eye, but he forced them to the other ponies he had not met as of yet. "Guten tag," he said politely. "To those who I am not acquainted with yet, my name is Steeleye Sungazer. A pleasure to be studying with you." He trotted to an available seat nearby Light Eye, looking at her with a wink. "Fraulein," he said to her with a smile.

(edited)

@

"Herr Steeleye! Very nice to see you!" Light Eye said sincerely. "I was hoping you were in my classes. It's good that we're on the same track. I hope you slept well, even with the consistent torturously arousing dreams of me you must have had to sit through." She gave an impish smile. "I suspect this won't be too much new, but I relish the spare droplets of information that I can wring from any situation."

Edited by InfinityWhale

(edited)

Whirl Wake finally arrived at the classroom, finding a few ponies he already knew to be there. "Hey Blaze!" He called out, trotting near him to sit down. "I couldn't get to breakfast because I fell back asleep right after waking up. Fatigue sucks." He set down his supplies under a desk next to Blaze, noticing that on the other side of the pony was Psych Ward. Whirl grinned mischievously as he lowered to sit.

Edited by Jverne

@,@@Psych Ward

Dust found it odd that Cinder had looked to him for confirmation. "Uh, yea. Ah wouldn't mind walkin with some other ponies." He looked at the two mares and smiled. He still found it odd how similar he and Cinder were. It was uncanny how many similarities there were.

@,@,

Blaze nodded towards Steeleye. "Cheers mate. Name's Blaze Finder." He then turned to Whirl Wake who had an odd grin on his face. "Whatcha smilin at?" He looked behind him only to see Psych, not knowing this was the reason for Whirl Wake's smile. "Did I get something in my teeth?"

@@Ampharos,@,

Psych Ward looked up form her book just quickly enough to smile at Blaze and t pony who had just walked in.  She quickly looked back down. 

@,

Nightshade nodded, waiting patiently.  She did however get up to dump her trash.  She cafeteria food had been surprisingly wonderful! 

(edited)

@

@@Ampharos

Pelate got up and trotted for His class (every pony is in mythology and I'm not so I'm just going to go to mythology...?) I go in and I see Star *dont even think about it, sitting by her will make you look like a creep...* I see Whirl in there I sit next to him "hey Whirl I didn't see you at lunch, you sleep in?" I see Blaze there too "hi Blaze"

Edited by PelateOvercast

(edited)

He then turned to Whirl Wake who had an odd grin on his face. "Whatcha smilin at?" He looked behind him only to see Psych, not knowing this was the reason for Whirl Wake's smile. "Did I get something in my teeth?"

Whirl Wake turned to see the whiteboard, still smirking. "You like her don't you?" He said, almost in a whisper, out of the side of his mouth. He had seen the way Blaze looked at that mare in the library, his eyes widening in a gaze of sheer desire.

((OOC: Is Remmy coming to class? Haven't seen her in any recent posts.))

Edited by Jverne

@, ((Yea in a... little bit...))

Blaze felt his face get a little red. "Nah mate I don't know what your talkin about." He said in a light one so that Whirl wake couldn't get him on that. But Blaze did think about it. Do I like her? She seems to think like me... And seems to at least tolerate me talking to her. And she's nice. And pretty. Blaze's eyes widened a little bit. "Ah bollocks," he mumbled.

@@InfinityWhale, @@Ampharos,@,

"Now now Fraulein," he said in mock admonishment. "Who said that they were torturous, or indeed that I sat around in them? Though, you do touch on a point without knowing it. That... fun little activity we had in the Library yesterday left me a little drained. It is not often one see's something quite as... exciting as that, no?" He was laying it on a bit thick, phrasing his words so that they hung in the air to make other ponies suspicious. He turned toward Blaze Finder. "We met yesterday in the food court, Herr Blaze. I had hoped that I would at least make a little bit more of a first impression." Out of the corner of his eye, Steeleye watched Whirl Wake, on whom he had made a very strong impression indeed.

@,

Nightshade nodded.  "I'll show you the way," she said, already walking out of the cafeteria.  She walked quickly but still made sure the other ponies kept up with her.  Once they got to the class she sat down in the back of the room, not yet getting her supplies out.

I see Whirl in there I sit next to him "hey Whirl I didn't see you at lunch, you sleep in?"

Whirl Wake turned to his other side to see Pelate. "Breakfast." He corrected. "And yeah. I guess I stayed up too late last night reading a book I found in the library." He stretched in his seat, afterwards putting his forearms on his desk and filling them with his face. "This sucks." He said, finding himself to be admitting that a lot.

@

Light Eye smiled. "Indeed, I would most definitely say it is the greatest burst of excitement I have had in quite some time. Will you be attending the party for introductions and welcoming and whatnot later? I would be very happy if you would attend it with me," Light Eye said. "As a date."

(edited)

@

Whirl Wake's ears perked at the sound of Light mentioning the word "date" to Steeleye. 'That freaking story teller. I'll bet college is going to be perfect for him, huh? I'll bet everything will be handed to him on a silver platter, because everybody worships him and his mindless boasting.' He grunted, turning back to Pelate. "So when do we plan on setting up for the party?"

Edited by Jverne

@,

Dust chuckled. This mare seemed a little... unorganized. He walked past Cinder and continued walking down the hall to the class. "Mythology isn't something ahm too educated on, though. Hope it's an easy class." Her trotted into the classroom and sat at a desk with the least ponies near it.

Cinder hesitated on entering the room: the seats were already starting to fill and she didn't really want to end up sat with too many ponies she didn't know: considering she didn't know anyone, that was a problem.

Taking what she considered the safe option, she sat on her own in the corner, close enough to talk to Nightshade if need be.

((Mostly because I'm off to sleep soon, so she wont be interacting much.))

@

"I'm sure it does" I give him an agreeing glance then he starts speaking about the party "the party? After school I think, I'll be helping Star with getting the supplies with her at the store. So we pretty much got it all planned out." I shrug and look at Star sitting in the back. I wave at her with a little smile

@