open Equestria University Re-Roll

Ampharos

"Aw yiss! This place is going to be party central? What kind? Crazy dance party?" She suddenly made her voice slow and calm "Intimate affair? Shall we discuss the political climate in Saddle Arabia? Or will we go bust out some sick moves on the dance floor?"

Inwardly, she thought about inviting Steeleye. That would make the night perfect.

"Don't worry small fry," she said, turning to Ciel. "Maybe you and I could get together and I could show you exactly what I mean." She gave a humorous wink and a goofy grin to allay any freaking out at the statement.

@@Ampharos, @@InfinityWhale,

Ciel let out a bark of laughter, at Light Eye's joke. Well at least I hope that was a joke...She thought to herself, but shrugged the thought away. But even if it wasn't, she wasn't here for romance, she was here to get her cutie mark. That thought got her to thinking about the party. Maybe she should go...After all maybe her talent has something to do with...Party games or something.

She turned to the stallion at the table. "Yeah we haven't. I'm Ciel."

Acoustic Cloud jolted awake to a growling stomach.  Looking over at his clock he realized he had slept in for far too long.  Quickly he gathered up his things, hastily tried to make his mane look a little better and trotted out the door to the food court.

After going through the line he surveyed the crowded area once again.  He spotted a table with an open seat.  As he got closer he noticed a brown pony with goggles and another with a cutie mark of what appeared to be an eaten apple.

"Hey, mind if I sit here?" Acoustic said, gesturing at the open spot.

(edited)

@,

"No problem, here!" Cinder said, fishing out a hoof-full of bits and handing them over without counting before looking around to see who was talking so close by.

@,

"What, here?" She said, a little unsure but more than willing to have somepony else to talk to - so long as the crowd didn't get much larger. "Sure, if you want to!"

Edited by Cinderscribe

@,

"Come one, come all, to the coolest table around!" Light Eye said. "My name is Light Eye, and I'll be your host for this breakfast. Today's top stories include a party, Mythology, and how frickin' sweet our classes are going to be. How and who are you? Name? Story? Favorite color? Cutie Mark? Though I can just stare at your flank for that last one, if you so prefer." 

(edited)

@

@@InfinityWhale

"Thanks." Acoustic Said as he sat down.

A pony introduced themselves as Light Eye.  Though Acoustic's groggy morning mind was a bit slow to realize he was being prompted to reply.

"Ah, uh, names 'Acoustic Cloud'; I'm doin' alright this fine morning.  My mark is a guitar pick and some clouds, but you can take a gander if you do so wish."  He finished, tucking his wings up under his hoodie.  "So, what is this party you are bringing up?" Now intrigued, "I didn't get the memo."

Edited by Rainbow Dashey

@@DarligPegasi,

"Nice ta meet ya Ciel." Blaze rolled his eyes at Light's rant. It was pretty obvious he was already going to sit at a different table. He looked back at Ciel. "So are ya mate?"

@@,@,

Dust walked into the room. he heard the outburst of Light's and he immediately decided to go to the other table. He noticed that Acoustic was also there. "Well hello again Cloud. Nice ta see a friendly face." He noticed that Apple Stem as also there. "Make that two." He sat down on an empty seat, causing a small cloud of coal dust to appear. His right ear flattened against his face. "Hehe, sorry bout that. Mind if ah sit here?"

• Brohoof 1

@@Ampharos, "Of course, I don't mind, Acoustic Cloud, Elipsis what do you think?" Apple Stem asked the other two. He felt it would be okay, after all for him Dust was the first he met. He chuckled thinking of Coal. "So how was your time out?" he asked Dust. genuinely curious. Apple Stem rubbed his eyes.  

(( Dust and Cinder? On one table? Sneezes all around! ))

@@Ampharos,

Cinder sat stock still at the sight of the newcomer. 

'Brown Coat? Check... Black mane? Check... Clouds of dust? Ch...'

She struggled not to sneeze.

"Uhm..." She shrugged, she wasn't too keen of how quickly the crowd was growing around her but she was surprised at how this new stallion seemed to remind her of somepony, though she couldn't quite put her hoof on it. "... fine by me!" she eventually said.

@,

@@Ampharos

"It's a welcoming party of sorts. I don't know, I was just hearing about it. I'm not quite certain what's going on: I'm not quite right until after breakfast. Or lunch, to be honest. I also have a tendency to get on people's nerves."

"ISN'T THAT RIGHT, BLAZE?" She called out in an exaggerated fashion to the pony to the pony in question. "DON'T THINK I DIDN'T SEE THAT. I'M COMING FOR YOU!"

@@InfinityWhale,

Blaze jumped at the sound of the raised voice. He looked straight at Light Eye and rolled his eyes again. He then flexed his wings. "Oh come on Light. You know it was all in good fun. Plus if you really were mad well... that's what the wings are for." He chuckled.

@,@,

Dust smiled at Cinder and Elipsis. "Y'all can call me Dust." He didn't realize how funny that sounded after what had just happened. He glanced at Cinder. She was a lot like him. Brown coat, black mane, and she seemed a little dusty. "And what time out would that be Apple Stem?" ((Dust isn't the only one asking that question. I genuinely have no idea what you're talking about.))

@@Ampharos,

"Aw come on, Blaze, if I don't make fun of you, how do you really know that I care?" She gave an impish grin and stuck out her tongue, giving a wink as she did so. "After all, if someone who has offered to carry you to the infirmary when you burn yourself and promised to show you how to light stuff on fire with mirrors can't be considered your friend, who can?"

Cinder simply nodded to Dust in greeting, not wanting to draw too much attention to herself given the number of ponies around her.

Instead, she tucked away the notepad away from prying eyes and picked up her previously forgotten juice, sipping at it nervously and trying to make it last as long as possible.

(I love how Blaze thinks Starry and Pelate are dating)

Starry finished her breakfast and threw it into the trash then headed back towards the group.

"I'm going to head to class, I'm used to being early."

She headed towards the door without another word, there were way to many ponies at one place, even though they were all friends she wasn't used to being around so many ponies at once. She trotted through the hallways actually hoping at least one of them would follow.

(edited)

@

*cough cough* "uhm, sure?" Elipsis rubs her eyes

*sigh* "uh hey, did you ponies hear talk about a party to tonight, I overheard the ponies at that table talking about it..."

Pelate:

@

I finish my food "alright I'm going to throw my trash away Excuse me..." I throw away the scraps and put away the plates and things...(lol yea that sounds stupid) "hey Star? How long will the party be? Hope it goes on till after midnight! It will be so awesome!" I was getting more and more exited about this. *this could also be my chance to get closer to Star too* I make an exited (but not strange looking) expression.

Edited by PelateOvercast

"Hehe, yeah, it'll be until after midnight. That's how long I plan to have it anyways. Of course it'll be awesome, it's a party."

She smiled at Pelate. His excited expression was a mixture of cute and funny. As they went down the hallway they passed a long line of windows. (You all know what I'm talking about, right?) The sun beating on her fur made her feel warm and she closed her eyes until she was at the end of them. That's where mythology was. She stepped inside and sat a desk in the back.

(edited)

@@InfinityWhale,

Blaze laughed loudly. "By the gods Light do ya really think I don't know how to make a fire with mirrors? You must think I'm an amateur!" He put on a fake pout and then smiled. "But I might have to take the taking me to the infirmary thing. But I think it will be more dragging than carrying." 

((@, Blaze doesn't think Pel and Star are dating, he just know it's inevitable :P))

@,

Dust nodded and laughed. "Who didn't? Ah don't think ahm gonna go though. Not one for that kinda stuff."

Edited by Ampharos

@@Ampharos,

"What, you don't think I can hold my own when it comes to heavy lifting? I could go toe to toe with you anyday, flame boy. We Earth ponies might not have fancy magic or big ol' wings the pomf up whenever we get a little bit hot under the collar, but we've got the ground, and while you on our ground, you'll give us some respect! Hmph!" Light Eye did a bit display of fake offense that she really didn't feel, complete with haughty expressions that faded away just as soon as she was done.

((Cue "some of my best friends are Earth ponies!))

@@Ampharos,

((Sorry, what did Blaze ask Ciel? I didn't understand. :o))

Ciel smiled as the occupants of the table spoke amongst themselves. She didn't quite mind if no one was really speaking to her. It gave her time to go over her own issues in her head. Like whether or not she should attend the welcoming party, and who she should sit by in class.

(edited)

@@InfinityWhale,

Blaze laughed loudly. "By the gods Light do ya really think I don't know how to make a fire with mirrors? You must think I'm an amateur!" He put on a fake pout and then smiled. "But I might have to take the taking me to the infirmary thing. But I think it will be more dragging than carrying."

((@, Blaze doesn't think Pel and Star are dating, he just know it's inevitable :P))

@,

Dust nodded and laughed. "Who didn't? Ah don't think ahm gonna go though. Not one for that kinda stuff."

@@Ampharos

(Really you guys AS I'm playing black ops zombies!?)

"Well I guess if it doesn't get too crazy I think I'd go... They said every pony is invited..." Elipsis wasn't very exited but she would go anyways.

"I think I going to head for class now, bye..." She walks away after picking up her saddle bags. And she walks for her first class, mythology. She opens the door and trot on in, "looks like some pony is already here...I guess I can try to meet her" she starts trotting toward the pony "uhm, hi...mind if I sit next to you?..."

@

Edited by PelateOvercast

Psych Ward got up, feeling a little uncomfortable with all the ponies around her.  She dumped her trash and walked out of the cafeteria.  She followed the signs to the first class room, hoping to get their early.  She never was the early sort, but she was sure she didn't want to me late.

@@InfinityWhale, ((Haha you think Blaze had friends...))

"I bet you would Light, considering I'd never think of hitting a mareot toughing her without her consent. Then again you probably would give me consent." He stuck his tongue out and winked in a similar manner that Light had earlier. "Now as much fun as our mock arguing is, I think I should stop faffin about and head to class." He gets up from his seat and begins to trot to Mythology.

@@Ampharos,

"Right, me too." Light had the books for her mythology class in her purse, plus paper and pen for notes.  "Mind if I accompany you?" She got up from her seat, took care of her dishes, and began to trot after Blaze. "Or have you had enough of my brilliant, exuberant, over-the-top and the teensiest bit annoying personality?"

Happy that the larger, rowdier group nearby was gradually dispersing, Cinder spoke up to the ponies in the smaller group.

"I think everypony is going to class, should we go too?" She asked. "Uhm, does anypony know the way? I kind of got lost finding this place yesterday... don't want to get lost on my way to class."

@@InfinityWhale,

"Teensy bit?" Blaze said incredulously, with a hint of sarcasm to show he was joking. "And yes M'Lady you may accompany down the corridor to the learning room." He gave her a snarky grin as he walked down the hall.

Happy that the larger, rowdier group nearby was gradually dispersing, Cinder spoke up to the ponies in the smaller group.

"I think everypony is going to class, should we go too?" She asked. "Uhm, does anypony know the way? I kind of got lost finding this place yesterday... don't want to get lost on my way to class."

Dust nodded and stood up. At full height he was quite an imposing image. "Yea that sounds good... Ah don't think ah caught yer name."