Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Foal OC Request?

Christin

(edited)

So I have a OC, that is actually a year old. In pony years, probably around the cake twins age. I mean, I havent gotten art done for him by himself, and I was hoping to look for someone who could do it. It wouldnt be a very big project either. One thing I am looking for, is for the art to look like foals in the show. He has a darker grey coat, and a short brown mane and tail. He is skinny and has ocean blue eyes. Thank you, you can have him in any position, and you dont need a background.

I could really use this, thanks to anyone out there. If you need a example, he is in the profile picture 

Edited by Christin

Really? Wow... But yeah, that would be great. Thanks. I mean, I guess he is just a character to accompany my main OC, but he is actually based off of my little brother. He has developed his own little backstory aswell

(edited)

Posting it here will be fine I guess. Its alright, I will be on vacation on Sunday (I will have my computer and stuff though).

Wow, its already Thursday where you live? I guess you are living in the UK? 

Edit: Nope, Australia

Edited by Christin

• 3 weeks later...

i think im able to do it when im finished with ocelot. ( pony oc drawing request ) and its hard so it may take a while for me to get started. by the way are you able to make a pony on pony creator real quick. it doesnt matter how tall or color i just need what the hair is gonna look like so i can get an idea. if you dont mind..that is....   :blush: