Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Animation fom Cupid

Cupid

The picture you posted is not moving...?

Did you mean animations as is in moving pictures, or did you mean animations as in creatures?

Hi Art Streak the animation will move once you clicked on it.

Here is another of the same, hopefully it moves once you don't click on it.

3340my0.jpg

Hi Art Streak the animation will move once you clicked on it.

Here is another of the same, hopefully it moves once you don't click on it.

3340my0.jpg

Oh, I can see it now! ^^; While your animations are very nice, I'm afraid they aren't what I am looking for at the moment. Thanks a lot anyways!

Please challenge me, I have made a color animation before. I am taking free requests. Tell me what you want and I can surprise you, I also do 3D animations. if you want to see a firey dragon will be happy to show you

Hello thunder knight I will be happy to make your animation. ^_^ Here I go, expect it in 2 hours time. Whooop. I also would love to see the finished result. Can't wait to begin.

I have drawn meta knight jumping so far, I now need to draw him slapping King sombra. sadly this computer will take time to make the whole animation. I'll let you know when I've found the correct gif animator. ^_^ So long if your interested in preg ponies I'll draw some.

(edited)

it is ok, so far. ^_^ I just need time to upload it. I am getting somewhere tough. I love drawing the knight, and the king I still need to perfect the direction the camera should show @Thunder Knight

Hi, Thunder, I hope you don't mind. I have thought my skills weren't that great at drawing the king, instead I will make them in Maya 11. Starting with Meta knight and king umbra. I will update your 3D characters. I find it a lot easier to do than to wipe bad coloring of photoshop. I however will record it with playback in maya. It will take 3 days. ^_^ I hope you don't mind that I changed it to 3D. I am also willing to make a book cover.  

Edited by Cupid

(edited)

Ok I'll start your meta knight. ^_^  I am celebrating me and my twin bro's birthday. 23 today and yes we are twins. I am real happy to make two chars. ^_^

Testing testing 3D just testing and showing of animation.... My back is so sore feels like my back is burning from a tattoo. I have made your meta knight in the maya. Waving and blinking eyes.

Here is the youtube video. I'll change and edit him until he is good and looking real more than fake.

http://youtu.be/tHEakL5The4

attached is the glowing meta knight.

And burning hands aswell

post-17960-0-46416100-1374775386_thumb.png

post-17960-0-07149000-1374775619_thumb.png

Edited by Cupid

No problem Thunder Knight. I love doing art or helping people. Been watching the television and figured I should start eating healthy again. I should also take a rest when sitting for hours in front the computer. I loved making this metaknight for you.  

No problem Thunder Knight. I love doing art or helping people. Been watching the television and figured I should start eating healthy again. I should also take a rest when sitting for hours in front the computer. I loved making this metaknight for you.  

Can you animate a human for me? I'd like this guy casting magic a la fire benders / colonel mustang;

post-10733-0-14592400-1374785271_thumb.jpg

post-10733-0-91596700-1374785289_thumb.jpg

Thankyou so much if you can :3

Hello, Cupid, if you can, i would like an animation of my OC Wheatley trying to mix some chemicals and then when he pours it to the bottle it blows up, thanks and keep up the good work ;)

Whoop whoop. Yes ill make your guys animations. ^_^ I'm glad you all are interested in this. Yesrterday was me and my twin brother's 23rd birthday.

http://diraha.wix.com/bumpem  I have added this to those who want to help the game for free. I however know that some might not want to be free. but this is for fun, and together we make a game. that everyone will love.

Here is Wheatley under construction. Hope you like him sofar. I'll be making all three of yours in s weeks time. since animation needs body rigging too.

post-17960-0-85659900-1374856661_thumb.jpg

Whoop whoop. Yes ill make your guys animations. ^_^ I'm glad you all are interested in this. Yesrterday was me and my twin brother's 23rd birthday.

http://diraha.wix.com/bumpem  I have added this to those who want to help the game for free. I however know that some might not want to be free. but this is for fun, and together we make a game. that everyone will love.

Here is Wheatley under construction. Hope you like him sofar. I'll be making all three of yours in s weeks time. since animation needs body rigging too.

I actually have no idea of what are you doing but from the looks of it you are making a very good progress, cant wait to see the results (I'm not hurrying you up btw :3)

• 1 month later...

How are these coming along? If you're too busy to finish them, please do tell us as I'd rather know where we stand in this. Thanks.