Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hiii everyone I'm Cupid ♡

pinkcupid

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I've always loved My Little Pony but I joined the fandom in 2010 after watching the first episode on the Hub! After that I was hooked, I later left the fandom as a teenager when I felt pushed out because of the edgy culture that was popular at the time within the fandom and I left. I got back into the fandom two years ago when I started collecting gen3 ponies and I fell in love with MLP all over again.  Rewatching the show I connected with it even more than I did when I was a kid as someone with anxiety who constantly struggles with overthinking I felt a lot of solace watching Twilight Sparkle and really relate to her character as well as Fluttersly.

To start off I'm Cupid I'm a 23-year-old college student who loves MLP and all things cute. Hi everyone I'm really excited that I found this place.  Like I mentioned I'm a bit shy and won't always interact first but I'm here to connect with like-minded people and make new friends. 

P.S. A few more fandoms I'm a part of are Sonic, Monster High, Rainbow High, Sanrio, and Sesame Street.

• Brohoof 8

58 minutes ago, Astral Soul said:

Hello and welcome @pinkcupid
I hope you have a great time here and find many friends

Don't worry we have a lot of shy people :>

That's comforting to know! Thanks for the welcome. 

• Brohoof 1

Welcome and I hope you have a great time here, everypony is nice and welcoming here. I'm glad to hear you are back into the fandom!

Hello and welcome to the forums : D

If You need any help, guidance or are simply looking for new friends I am more than happy to assist in that : D Always happy to see new people joining <3 

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Sir Hugsalot said:

Hello and welcome to the forums : D

If You need any help, guidance or are simply looking for new friends I am more than happy to assist in that : D Always happy to see new people joining <3 

Thanks for the warm welcome! Everyone is so nice :pinkie:

On 2023-03-04 at 2:44 PM, pinkcupid said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

I've always loved My Little Pony but I joined the fandom in 2010 after watching the first episode on the Hub! After that I was hooked, I later left the fandom as a teenager when I felt pushed out because of the edgy culture that was popular at the time within the fandom and I left. I got back into the fandom two years ago when I started collecting gen3 ponies and I fell in love with MLP all over again.  Rewatching the show I connected with it even more than I did when I was a kid as someone with anxiety who constantly struggles with overthinking I felt a lot of solace watching Twilight Sparkle and really relate to her character as well as Fluttersly.

To start off I'm Cupid I'm a 23-year-old college student who loves MLP and all things cute. Hi everyone I'm really excited that I found this place.  Like I mentioned I'm a bit shy and won't always interact first but I'm here to connect with like-minded people and make new friends. 

P.S. A few more fandoms I'm a part of are Sonic, Monster High, Rainbow High, Sanrio, and Sesame Street.

Hi Cupid welcome to the forum  I hope we have a rp adventure soon I am a bit shy my self though watchout for my character she is a bit of a prankster 

• Brohoof 1

21 minutes ago, Silverspark184 said:

Hi Cupid welcome to the forum  I hope we have a rp adventure soon I am a bit shy my self though watchout for my character she is a bit of a prankster 

ahhhh that's so cute I love a good laugh!!

ooh an OG pony fan! must have been amazing to join the ride from the very start :3 I became a fan in 2012

*read read*

ooh, heh, yes actually the fandom was actually pretty manic back in the day - those aspects might be less fun tbh. The current fan experience is definitely less edgy. I know quite a few people who had been drawn to MLP prior to the brony fandom who were less than thrilled with some of the antics

*read read*

great to hear you got back into it :3 I started as a pretty bronyish fan but have increasingly got into the earlier gens

have a gen 3 PMV that predates the brony fandom

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, abrony-mouse said:

ooh an OG pony fan! must have been amazing to join the ride from the very start :3 I became a fan in 2012

*read read*

ooh, heh, yes actually the fandom was actually pretty manic back in the day - those aspects might be less fun tbh. The current fan experience is definitely less edgy. I know quite a few people who had been drawn to MLP prior to the brony fandom who were less than thrilled with some of the antics

*read read*

great to hear you got back into it :3 I started as a pretty bronyish fan but have increasingly got into the earlier gens

have a gen 3 PMV that predates the brony fandom

Aweeeee thanks for taking the time to write me a warm welcome and for linking me up with an ADORABLE pmv <3

@pinkcupid 

Welcome to our little home here on the … what is the word again … OH YEAH … internets. Shy is completely okay, some of my best friends are shy. I hope you find the Forums more welcoming and suited to your tastes! 

• Brohoof 2