Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Not pushily,but could someone maybe draw my OC?

Icicle the Ice Pony

I would really like if someone could PLEASE draw my OC. I need some things to look off of to help me learn to draw him.

If you are interested, go to GeneralZoi's pony creator on Deviant Art and enter the code 2P3R0D03002259939EB5FE032000025BAUK1A34002000001H14787CC80A8FE0V107F3FCC004CB2 . Warning, you MAY, MAY, not definatley, but MAY have to remove the 2 at the end. MAY. Try both ways. You can make him doing whatever you want. His cutie mark is two ice cubes layered over eachother.

I've moved your thread to the Requests Guild, since you're asking somebody to make some kind of art for you. Just a heads up. Hope you're able to find somebody to help you!

i can draw him though i cant add color and itll be on paper. though they turn out good and its a great way to start if u want to him again later.though i may make changes not very big ones but i might if thatss ok.

i can draw him though i cant add color and itll be on paper. though they turn out good and its a great way to start if u want to him again later.though i may make changes not very big ones but i might if thatss ok.

Yeah, that'd be great! Thank you! I dont know when or how. Do you want to send me a link, or where will you post it? A URL? Just get back to me as soon as possible. Could you also make him shooting out an ice beam, freezing fluttershy in an ice cube and her shivering?

most likely it will be a concept type drawing first so i can get a feel for the character. other then that i'll probably post it on a deviant art account because to be honest i need a new one.

most likely it will be a concept type drawing first so i can get a feel for the character. other then that i'll probably post it on a deviant art account because to be honest i need a new one.

Ok link a private message to me when ur done and thanks

if by concept u mean u cant do the whole fluttershy thing then thats fine.