Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Casual Baltimare RP

Fender

Reaching the hotel, Bubble threw her bags down in the room that she was renting and glanced through the notepad to remind herself of the layout of town: of course she had never drawn the train station, as she quickly realized. Thankfully, she thought that she could probably find her way there.

Leaving the majority of her belongings in the room, she took the now almost empty bags containing the notepad, a pouch of bits and the glass vial, and set off to locate the train station.

'Smooth move, genius,' Richard thought to himself. He knew he came off too strong, so he just lowered his head to the table, feeling rather upset that he scared off the mare. 'There's no point in going after her, you'll just make things more awkward, maybe you should just stay here in silence, or just leave.'

To her credit, Bubble had managed to avoid getting completely lost: Baltimare was starting to make a little more sense to her. Okay, so she didn't find the train station. But wherever she was there were trains... which was close enough for her!

@

"Excuse me, hello?"

She called out to the first pony she saw, only realising afterwards that it was the one she had spoken to about the train the day before.

"Uhm, have you got a second?" She asked carefully, hoping that she hasn't asked for anything offensive or out of the ordinary - the last thing she wanted was to be shouted at again.

"I made sure nopony saw." Bass said, a slight grin growing across his face. "I just wanted to let you know I was serious." He then peered around a bit before asking, "So, what's the plan now?" Looking around he guessed it was around 11 or so AM, and continued, "I don't have to prepare for my show until 6-ish. We have plenty of time left." He began to sound legitimately more cheerful with his words, and slid his shades back down.

"I have no idea... I'm still in shock about what you just did, silly!" Kaz said playfully with a large smile on his face. Kaz looked down both ways of the street and still had no ideas about what to do. "I suppose we could go and get your stuff and move into my place now...?" Kaz asked eagerly, hoping Bass would rush to the opportunity.

Rut-Light was attempting to locate the other missing parts for the old locomotive, when he heard a voice; Bubbles' voice to be precise.  "Oh, hello Bubble what are you doing here?  This is no place for civilians...just in case you didn't know."  He was right; the yard was a dangerous place, filled with hazards such as: moving trains, coal trucks, loose rail-spikes and of course tripping over the rails themselves.

Edited by Midnight-Inferno

"I have no idea... I'm still in shock about what you just did, silly!" Kaz said playfully with a large smile on his face. Kaz looked down both ways of the street and still had no ideas about what to do. "I suppose we could go and get your stuff and move into my place now...?" Kaz asked eagerly, hoping Bass would rush to the opportunity.

Bass was happy that the situation turned for the better so quickly. "Doesn't sound like a bad idea to me. Heh, I don't have all that much with me. I suppose this would be a good time to actually check out of the motel then, too." He said, adding a laugh to his remark. "I'm pretty sure they'll charge me for last night, even though I wasn't there, but yeah.. I'm rambling, let's get my stuff, not that I have that much to get, anyhow." He began walking in front of his coltfriend, playfully flaunting his flank as he pulled ahead of the white stallion.

"S-Sorry, I didn't mean to bother you about that." I then cocked my head to the side. "I did say my name...didn't I?" I sighed, then adjusted a bit on the ground. "Well anyways, my name is Lightning Chaser...wait..." I looked around. "I can't find my glasses!" I gasped, searching around for them. I finally found them on the ground, and sighed. I put them on, and looked back at Star. "So..."

"So?" Starshine shrugged. "I have no idea. Nevertheless, nice to meet you, Lightning Chaser," he chuckled. It seemed that the pegasus had a lot of things in his mind. Starshine checked his saddlebag. The poor thing was even more ragged than before. He would have to had it repaired, soon. He turned to Lightning Chaser. "Fun talking with you, mister, but I think I'll have to go now. My saddlebag is ruined, I'll have to find a tailor somewhere around here to see it patched. See ya later!"

With that said, Starshine turned and trotted down the park and onto the road. He had no idea where the tailor could be, but it should be somewhere around here.

@

"Oh! Sorry... I was trying to find the train station but then I saw you and thought you might be able to help." Bubble said - she wasn't taken aback, just surprised that she had found somepony else from yesterday...

He wasn't quite shouting, even though it was clear that he was busy. That was okay, she wouldn't take long.

"I'll be quick, I promise! I was just trying to find out when the trains will be running again?" She said, wandering vaguely in his direction, barely avoiding contact with anything dangerous - more by accident than design.

Maybe it wouldn't be so long until she could go and get out of this crazy town.

@@Starshine,

(Sorry for the sudden absence, sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep)

"G-Good bye!" I said, not sure whether he heard me or not. Sighing, I trotted to the cafe, where I hoped to meet Bubble. I almost got ran over by a couple of stallions playing "Hoofball", but I let that go. I entered and saw a pony with his head on the table. I walked over to him and nudged him. "E-Excuse me, sir, are you ok?"

@ 

@,

(I think you're good too with that extra space.)
"I-I'm Lightning Dash, born to be the best flier in Equestria!" I sighed, sitting down in the seat opposite to Richard. "I just can't seem to compete to anypony like the Wonderbolts...so anyways, you're a DJ?" I asked, looking at him. 

"Yeah, but my turntables broken, and I have no idea where to get it fixed, you say you were born to be the best flier in Equestria huh? I met a mare back in my home town Ponyville that I think was born to be the best, if she were older, we would've been great together, Rainbow Dash I think her name was. Anyways, I was the only pegasus in the town that could compete with her, never won though, you wanna race?" 

@@Spiritual Nightmare,

@,

(Well, this character limit is nice.)
I shook my head, too exhausted to race. "Your turntables are broken...ah. Well, I don't know anypony who can fix turntables, much less anything else..." I rubbed my temples with my hooves, trying to think. "Maybe...try...this is hard...I don't know anypony that can exactly fix things...do you?" I asked, taking my hooves off of my head and looking at him. 

@,

(I figure I do this every time and still surpass 230+ characters)

"W-Well, in a way, yes I do. I almost drowned, my crush let me down last night, last night at the club was just...gah, it was loud as [bUYSOMEAPPLES] there..." I groaned, rubbing my temples again. "I also don't need pain pills, but thanks for asking. Now...anything to do...I guess we can just chat here? I'm kind of hungry, and I haven't exactly got to know you well..." 

"Man, that was a rockin' party, I was sooooo hammered. Well, I'm a DJ billionaire playcolt. I like rocking out, playing ice hockey, flying, and Ponyville. I play the bass guitar, keyboard, electric guitar, and flute, well I did, I used to be a unicorn, but I used a spell that changed me from a unicorn to a pegasus, sometimes I wonder if it was worth it. Not really much more to tell, now tell me about you."

@@Spiritual Nightmare,

@,

(Let's do this more often XD)

"W-Wow, that's a bit...much..." I mumbled, How am I going to tell him... So I started from the beginning. "W-Well, my family lived in a run-down apartment down in Manehatten, and when I was a little foal(filly, stallion, whatever) I used to get beat up quite a lot...I was the first one to get my cutie mark in my class, though, so I showed them a bit. I usually made clouds into ponies and talked to them, although they didn't have much to say. I finally learned how to fly thanks to my yellow cloud that I sleep on. It usually travels everywhere with me, or until they weather pegasi go and make it rain or whatnot. I moved out of my hometown to find a better life than what I was dealing with there, and I went to Ponyville. I met Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Applejack and RD, or Rainbow Dash. I sincerely have a crush on Pinkie Pie, though..." I blushed a bit.

"Anyways, I looked up to RD as an idol and a teacher, She taught me how to fly better and whatnot. 20 years later, I left and..." I sighed. "...and now I'm here." I looked tired, and a bit out-of-breath. "Where's the waiter...?"

"Pinkamena Diane Pie, nice girl, interesting back story, it's weird how good of friends we are, I mean, there's a 13 year age gap, but I don't care, it doesn't matter what you look like, how old you are, where you're from, all that matters is the personality. Rainbow Dash was your teacher huh? I beat her in a race once, but that's because she hit a cloud," Richard said.

(OOC: I think Pinkie's about 12/13, I think she's the youngest of the Mane 6)

@@Spiritual Nightmare

@,

(Yeah...wait what the f-)
I nodded. "She said something about that...she usually always wins a race, but there was one time when I came so close to beating her...I hit a cloud." I giggled. "Anyways, about that waiter...where is she or he?" I asked, my stomach growling. Pancakes sound nice right about now...

@,

(Wow, that...I was about to ask that, meanie XD)

I blushed at the thought. "M-Maybe...I don't do it for a living, you know." I sighed. "But then again...do you like being loud?" I asked. I mean, he has to yell when he's using his turntables, but...gah, being ALWAYS loud isn't a good thing either..."Also...do you like pancakes?"

"I only yell when I'm mad or impatient, pancakes are good. I've been having trouble with the mares here in Baltimare, maybe having you as a wingpony would help. No need to pay, I've got this, always a pleasure to help out friends," said Richard.

(OOC: just filling in characters, again.)

@,

"Oh, so do I. I don't u-usually yell, though. It's only when someone makes me really mad or hurts my friends." I then blushed. "Y...You would pay for the food? I shouldn't let you do that, my friend." I then looked at my tiny 'purse' bag, realizing that I had only 5 bits. I blushed a bit more and put it away. "A-Actually...it's fine if you do it. What do you like on your pancakes?"

(*cough* Not necessary poop.*cough*) 

"I'm not too hungry, I like bananas and blueberries on my pancakes though. Mmm, pancakes, just thinking of them makes me hungry. What do you like on yours? What do you want to drink? Waiter, I'll have another smoothie. With extra oats. And a triple stack of pancakes with blueberries and bananas, what do you want mon ami?"

@,

(Gah, you talk too much XD)

I sighed. "I like honey. Yeah, I drink raw honey straight from the hive. Anyways, I'll have a cup of water and some chocolate chip pancakes, thanks." I said, laying my head on the table. "This day is horrible. Anyways...what do you like to do in your free time?"